Amazing Grace!!

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Dave

Amazing Grace!!

Post by Dave »

So you let your heart lead you ??

I was just asking our lord why does Joseph Prince charge for everything even just to listen to his sermon?

And your site was the very first one that came up !!

I worry that I am being deceived and not learning the way lord would want me too.
I get the same uneasy feeling about Joel O'Steen Another false teacher or profit right !!

I know there is a war going on between good and evil So that's God and his angels in heaven and Lucifer and the Fallen angels here on earth.

Is Michael the Archangel that was in charge of all angels and the one to actually throw Lucifer out of heaven the one that God himself created is HE the son of God ? Jesus Christ ?

So I believe Satan already knows that he has most of the world but he really wants Gods Christians !

I think Lucifer was and always has been jealous of Jesus because Jesus is Gods very first creation and he loved him First ! And gave him all that he has and IS !! And when Jesus made man he did the same as his father did for him for man ( his son ) and Lucifer with his hate for Jesus wanted to take that away from him !!

So why Didn't God step in and destroy Lucifer right away !!!!! Do you think God was hoping that Lucifer would humble himself before him and ask forgiveness ?? And here's a huge question !!

Why did Jesus or God let the Fallen angels mix or breed with the women of earth to create the nephilim a unholy product of God ? And then with them being half angels half man they declared themselves gods and even had heavens powers that God had given them and they used to do all kinds of unholy acts things that pleased Lucifer I could only imagine !!

So these Nephilim is where all the pagan gods came from is that right ??

They was not just a myth or made up by man they were real !!

I want to ask the Lord Jesus what he wants or expects from me ? I want to spread his word but I want to make SURE I'm telling and saying the right words to people !!

Jesus himself has spoken to me and if you have ever heard his voice their is no denying that kind of power that if he had said just one more word This body would have blown to dust and back too the earth from which it came !!

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Amazing Grace!!

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Dave,

Regarding your thoughts and questions about Michael the archangel and Lucifer, your mind and being have been polluted by the corrupt teachings of the whore, Babylon. The Lord calls His people out of there for their lives:

The Case for Coming Out

Also read the following:

The Origin and Identity of Satan
'Satans Redemption
Giants Who Bring Humanity Down

And more about our salvation and living the life of faith in Christ:

Obedience
How One Is Saved
The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail

Thanks for writing, Dave. We may look into Gary Keesee some day, Lord willing. Meanwhile, you look to the Lord in faith and obedience, which is all that matters.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Dave

Post by Dave »

Thanks for taking your time and getting back to me !!
And today I read The Case for Coming Out !!
Amazing !! Spot on !!
Where have you guys been ??
I'm going to tell all the true believers I know about you guys and your AWESOME web site !! I have so much MORE to read !!!!
But most important I have so much to learn and I have just scratched the surface !! I truly believe Jesus will take you as far as your obedient heart will let him !! Meaning once you ask him into your life your journey or destiny begins and then he can open your senses !! And after he gives you his holy spirit and you FEEL that holy fire building within you !! I noticed you have to feed that fire or it will go out .....
If I had to ask something on very personal note it would be greatly appreciated your input or advice .....
I lost my wonderful and amazing wife to cancer.
Any age is bad to loose a loved one to cancer but she was only 40 years old.
She left me with two PRICELESS GIFTS a 7 year old daughter and a 9 year old son.
And before I lost her I asked our savior Jesus Christ to come into our life and to lead me so I can lead my children and to keep good people around us and in our life's at all times !!
And also to show me the right way of living, his way of living my life.
So since I'm a very lonely widower and yes you don't truly know lonely until you have been whole and now are just half.
I struggle with the physical part of being so lonely !!
It says not to spill your seed in fact it says it's better to put it in the belly of a .......
That's extremely graphic wouldn't you say ?
To say the least I thought !!
So how did Jesus deal with this ??
I mean he was a man on this planet with all the same feelings and temptations as everyone of us right. What do you think he did ????
I am so afraid to ask him for help on this because I just keep thinking I can over come or beat the desires but I continue to fail !! And I truly believe it's got to be one of the most difficult or hardest temptation to overcome is pleasure of a orgasm !! Or should I say the pleasures of the flesh.
I think it's almost a curse !
And I know it's supposed to keep a husband and wife together and to keep them joined as one flesh.
We all have our weakness.
Its probably just all in my mind !! Why do I need that little piece or feeling of heaven when it only last for a few secs anyways !!
Have you ever thought this way ?? I know it's a sad question.
Your Friend,

David Curt Carter

Dave

Post by Dave »

I'm Dave Curt Carter Ziems
I have sent you a few emails.
How can I join you on The Sabbath ??
Let me know,
Thanks !
Your Brother Dave

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Dave, Paul here. Yes, I recognize your names and you've now solved the mystery of whether you were Dave Carter or Ziems!

You're welcome to join us at the Sabbath meeting. Register on the Forum from any page on our site, and Ronnie will send you links that will provide what you need to know.

Lord willing, we'll be in touch.

Paul

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain” (Galatians 2:20-21 KJV).

David, as one given the grace of God to be single after having been married, I can testify that His grace is able to keep you from sinning and much more - to give you life you haven't seen or known.

Masturbation and fornication are sinning, so don't think they're justified in any way or won't end in death, because they do.

“Flee fornication. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits fornication sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit in you, Whom you have of God? And you are not your own, for you are bought with a price. Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's” (1 Corinthians 6:18-20 MKJV).

God's grace is available to you, Dave, the power of the resurrected Lord and Savior. Seek Him for His will and He will lead you to better things and higher places.

I see you've signed up for the Forum. (You signed up as Curt. Is that what you want us to call you?) Joining in with others in fellowship will help with loneliness, if you're walking in faith.

“But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin” (1 John 1:7 MKJV).

Paul

Dave

Post by Dave »

Thanks Paul for your words of wisdom !
I really think for me anyways it's about being selfish just having one thing to myself ?? That I can control.
I mean like you give the lord your whole heart spiritually but you still want to hold on and control your life physically.
Does sort of make since at all ??
And yes of course I had two fathers my biological father was David Curt Carter a Vietnam war hero And I was Jr. And since the war had changed my father so much ( he came home with addiction like so many other soldiers did as well ) my mother divorced him and got remarried like 4 years later.
So my step father ask me if he could be my dad and I said sure I guess I need one to show how to do things !
He gave me his last name.
Hence two last names
I go by both Dave and Curt
A lot of nick names like DC or well you get the idea ..
Time is at hand gentleman.
Did you hear we are NOT ALONE in the Universe ??
So I always find myself asking all the major huge controversial Christian questions !!
Like the Rapture ??
Will the lord take half up before the 7 years of tribulation starts and leaves half to help gather more Possible or Potential Christian ? When and if there is a rapture the government will blame it on aliens ?? Like alien abductions !! But us Christians will know the truth !! I really want to believe in a rapture because why would God want to put his true family thru the tribulations that he will arise and happen as he unleashes hell on earth !! It's already started.
But the three days of darkness starts everything right !!??
Sorry I need to sleep goodnight Paul.
DC

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

David, here are some truths in Scripture you can meditate on. Ask the Lord to meet your need.

1 John 1:7-9 MKJV
(7) But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
(8) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
(9) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Romans 10:8-13 MKJV
(8) But what does it say? "The Word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart"; that is, the Word of Faith which we proclaim;
(9) Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
(10) For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.
(11) For the Scripture says, "Everyone believing on Him shall not be put to shame."
(12) For there is no difference both of Jew and of Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call on Him.
(13) For everyone, "whoever shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved."

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain” (Galatians 2:20-21 KJV).

1 John 5:14-15 MKJV
(14) And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
(15) And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

Victor

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Dave,

You can't give the Lord your whole heart spiritually without the rest of you going along.

“And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment” (Mark 12:29-30 MKJV).

What you call “major huge controversial Christian questions... like the Rapture” is just a diversion from the first commandment, distracting people from the real worship of God and present communion with Him through Jesus Christ. Read the Diabolical Doctrine: Rapture before the Great Tribulation, and meditate on the Scriptures Victor gave you.

Paul

Dave

Post by Dave »

Victor and Paul a huge thank you !
God works thru his people and I can most certainly see that he works through you Victor and Paul !!
And I needed the reminder.
John 5:14-15 confidents in the Lord to lead you where he wants you !!
And knowing that he only wants the best for you. Is it said somewhere in the bible I think ? That if you have even a small amount of faith in the lord even as small as a mustard seed with HIS POWER you can move mountains !!
Not sure if that's in the bible but I have heard that said. Every man and woman needs a hobby.
I fly the big rc planes.
( remote control ) 10 to 12 feet wing spans.
Now I have flown with a few world war 2 pilots ( not many left ) and Vietnam war pilots and modern pilots today that fly the big 747s over seas the international flights and they all say 75% of flying is confidence.
This is so true !
And your confidence like your faith grows in strength as we grow.
( Again we have heard practice makes perfect )
The closer we get to our Lord the more we realize that he has done all of this for us !!
To save one of his most precious creations !!
That's why I believe Jesus created the heavens and earth and man because it's says in the bible the father God wanted to destroy man kind after mankind had become corrupt and tainted !!
So the father gods first and most precious creation was his son Jesus and he gave him everything that he has !! To rule over and take care of for him.
Which was what just Power ? We really don't know ? So Jesus's idea they created the heavens and the earth and man kind to please his father too glorify him in all his greatness !! And his father was very pleased !!
After man kind was created Jesus looks at us as his most precious creation his own children !
And as the father did he did basically the same thing gave his creation to his son to rule over !! He gave the earth and everything on it to man kind to rule over. And all would have been perfect except just like with Cain and Abel Jesus excepted one over the other because he saw there TRUE INTENT!
Lucifer despised Jesus from the very beginning because God loved him the most and gave him everything !!
So out of jealousy satan knew he had the power of deception that the father God had given him and he knew he could deceive Adam and Eve and he knew this would hurt Jesus and he knew that God would HAVE TOO to destroy everything that was now not perfect !!
So Satan knows how God works and his laws but not how he thinks.
Is this what started it all and is why Satan was cast out because you can not hide you true intent and the father God saw this.
Even if we can only do small things we should do our best to do things that glorify and please Our heavenly father !!
He is all good and all love. I can see that even when we are old and wise that we are still like little children in the lords eyes !!
And if we are always obedient and everything we do is for his glory he will use us for his works and like having responsibility the more knowledge you have been given the more that is expected from you. A lot of people don't want this !! They don't want knowledge because they know they will be held responsible !!!! It's that simple !!!!
That's why they just stand at the fence. We believe in Jesus we will all be fine.
We all need to pray more!
I took my children to the county fair yesterday and it's been 5 years since my wife has been gone.
I noticed this after we got home I did not look at one woman in ANY sexual way.
I used to look at some hottie walking by and say good job Lord !!
Now I don't care ! But most important those thoughts don't even enter my mind !! I want to get to that point in my life that I have so much faith and confidence in what the Lord wants for me that I don't even think of anything SINFUL any more
AMEN !!
I really only want what the Lord wants for me ! He is taking me up thru this spiritual path and it's helping me understand so much more about this world as it really is now ALL the physical and material things of this world don't mean ANYTHING because it will all die or be destroyed very soon .....
Keep on the Sunny side today gentlemen !!
It's ALWAYS a perfect day in the Lord's house !!
God Bless you and your family's !!
Your Christian brother,Dave

Dave

Post by Dave »

Paul and Victor !
I am not seeing where your forum is helping ANYONE !!!!
It's time to rethink or re-prioritize what you have started here !
Taking what our father has given you and try to help others to make our Christian family larger and stronger that is why you have done this right ? It's almost as if your own creation is consuming you....

So ask yourself are you pleased with what has happened with your forum ? Do you think Jesus is pleased with the way it has turned out ? Instead of so many negative and always pointing fingers almost like casting the first stone ! Let us talk about positives and testimonies ! How to spread his living word ! How to pray without fear of the consequences ! What consequences you might think we careful what you wish for or pray for is that right ?

And the other side of that is be careful what you start ?? So again I ask you do you think you started something that is totally out of your control now ?? Everything we do we should do to glorify our father you know this so do you truly believe that this is glorifying him ?

And yes I completely understand you have no control over the animals and savages and pure demons that try to prod and poke and tear your site apart !! Like the old saying that is said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all !!

Since each of us are different and has his or her own personal relationship with the lord you know some have the heart to understand and some do not !! If we ask the lord for the heart HE would like us to have then we will see and hear what and where he truly needs us to be for him !! You know what to do my brothers !

Take Care and always God Bless !
Curt Carter

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Curt, you bring to us this anti-Christ statement condemning the Lord Jesus Christ: “Like the old saying that is said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all !!

“Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men, saying, 'Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly among them about all their ungodly deeds which they have committed impiously, and about all the harsh words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him'” (Jude 1:14-15 EMTV).

We believe and are the Word of God. You believe the word of men and are thus glorifying your father - Satan. Get behind us.

Paul and Victor

Dave

Post by Dave »

Paul, What has happened to you ?
As wise and holy as I THOUGHT you were I now have seen with my own eyes your True Intentions !! ( I bet you don't see it )
Who would know the words of Jesus better than the Fallen ???? ( have you been deceived Paul )
So I could ask you how long have you been working for YOUR Father Lucifer ??
We ALL will be judged by the Great I Am !
And the fact that you missed my point completely and you replied with your waisted words just shows me and our father your TRUE HEART !
So Again ask yourself do YOU need to re-prioritize YOUR life and what you have done here so far !! Do you truly believe that you have accomplished what our Lord needs you to do ??????????????????????
Is your HEART the same now as it was when you FIRST felt our Fathers Holy Spirit inside you ?
I'm not Judging you at all Paul !!
I'm only speaking of what I see that you are allowing to happen on your blog !! And it's the feeling in your words that let me know that this needed to be brought to your attention !!
If You truly are allowing Jesus to work thru you and your works ( words ) you would NOT judge or scold those who have not the heart ( mind ) to understand !!
You both know that our father opens our eyes to see and ears to hear him and his Works !! ( IF WE ASK HIM TOO ) There for he can use us where and when he sees fit !!
You also know that Lucifer mirrors everything Jesus does !! ( be careful ) Have you let yourself be deceived ??
Maybe your not even aware of it ?? Maybe you think I am protected by Jesus so why would Jesus allow this to happen when you have been such good Christian ??
It will all come down to our heart and blood anyways !! The Reason God himself can not be deceived is because he sees ALL even the future and your heart ( your true intentions or feelings ) as it is !! So if your a true child of Jesus have you asked him to give you the heart he desires for you ??
I have been blessed beyond this planet and time itself by Jesus Christ personally !!
I have seen our Fathers face with my own eyes and he allowed me to joined with him for a brief amount of Time !! Not only did I see thru his eyes I could also see thru mine at the very same Time !! And if you have felt his Holy Spirit inside you it's 1,000 times greater to be apart of what our Father FEELS !!
" I am in the father and the father is in me"
The sheep knows the shepherds voice !!
You have some great information on your website and I'm sure our father is proud of you both for what you've started here !! Anything that is a threat to downstairs they will respond likewise the greater the thread the greater the response !! Maybe I'm just seeing downstairs trying to attack your website ? But if you're going to correspond ask Jesus to give you the the right words ! I know that's why you try to use his words
( bible ) as much as you do !
You act as if you think the Lord has blessed you more then others ?? Do you think he can love or bless one more than another ?
I see PRIDE is a huge issue for you both !
Don't be afraid to admit when your wrong !!
Our father can ONLY take thee as far as you LET him.
DONT LET YOUR PRIDE KEEP JESUS FROM USING YOU AS HE NEEDS YOU
For my people will perish due to the lack of knowledge !
It's our HEART and purity of our blood that will get our name in the book of life !
Hope to see you around my Brothers !!
Curt Carter

Return to “Judging by Appearance”