You don't believe you're false teachers?

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Dan Long

Re: You don't believe you're false teachers?

Post by Dan Long »

Brandon,

Are you a Jew? Then your premise and quote is incorrect. If you would read I give clear and concise texts. As pointed out elsewhere, in regard to gentiles, in Acts 15

19 “It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God. 20 Instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood.

That is the command in the church of the Christ Jesus no matter how many snippets you turn loose. As I've pointed out frequently, the law is not given to gentiles, it wasn't even given to Abraham so you are clearly off base subject to Paul's wish that you would emasculate yourselves.
Brandon LaBerteaux wrote:And who appointed you as "watchman" or as "pastor" for that matter? Did the Lord say to you personally, "I anoint you Dan Long, watchman and pastor?" or did you take these titles upon yourself?
unfortunately, by way of your religion here, you won't accept that I'm an ordained pastor, and not from some mainline church and that God spoke directly to me calling me out as a Watchman.
Brandon LaBerteaux wrote:Let me break it down for you. The Law, the letter of the Law and following the letter, is not salvation, and we don't teach that it is salvation here. Therefore, those who don't know the letter of the Law because they are not Jews, are not condemned. However, we don't need to know the letter, but the spirit of the Law, which is the very nature of the Lord Jesus Christ. Thus, when the Gentiles obeyed the Law because of their conscience's sake, they were as the Spiritual Jew who followed the letter of the Law in their heart.

The Law is not done away with. It is obeyed, and for those who believe but do not know the Law of Moses, they live the Law of Moses by the grace of Christ. Those who teach otherwise have never known the Lord.
I'll repeat again, You take a convenient snippet out of a thought contained in chapters 2 through 11 and ignore Ephesians, Galatians, Colossians where Paul explicitly tells the gentiles to AVOID those that put the burden of the law on them.

You still have no right, as gentiles, to the rules and regulations, OR THE PROMISE of Mosaic law. The only thing you do have is to accept the gift of grace and be grafted into Jesus the vine unless you give cause to be cut off......

So, you actually have no right to claim the Ten Commandments, nor do the catholics have any right to claim the nine commandments that they do.....
Pastor Dan Long
Love beyond reason -------אוהב מעבר לכל היגיון------bringing the remnant home-

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Dan, Johnny...

"Love beyond reason. Really, Dan? It seems as though this is simply another work of darkness - false love!
Beryl (without the extra "y" at the end).

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Dan, hi,

You speak of no one providing substantial Scriptures and yet, the Path of Truth's Website provides answers and explanations (from the Lord Himself). You refuse to hear or see.
Beryl.

Return to “Judging by Appearance”