You don't believe you're false teachers?

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Michelle

You don't believe you're false teachers?

Post by Michelle »

Seems strange to me that with pages of folks you claim to be 'false prophets' you apparently believe that you are not one?? Give me a break.

Michelle

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: You don't believe you're false teachers?

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

What is strange, Michelle, is that we expose many false teachers by the Word of God and you wonder why that doesn't make us false prophets.

There is no “break” for the wicked:

“But the wicked are like the troubled sea, which cannot rest, and its waters cast up mire and dirt. There is no peace, says my God, to the wicked” (Isaiah 57:20-21 MKJV)

Unless we speak of another break applied to the stubborn:

“A man[woman]who hardens his[her]neck when reproved shall be suddenly broken, and there will be no healing” (Proverbs 29:1 MKJV)
Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Dan Long

Post by Dan Long »

As I pointed out you labeled Glynda Lomax as a false teacher/prophet based on her website tagline. No scriptures, no evidence. Yet you two use the same prattle techniques of John Piper, Jack Kinsella, John McArthur to name a few. You condemn yourself by the very words you use to condemn others all the while promoting your falsehoods. You teach with vileness and profanity, I fail to see Christ in anything you say.

You should be ashamed, but then humbleness is not one of your strong points......I don't expect you to post this rebuttal either, it's a part of the process false teachers use....

Pastor Dan Long
Pastor Dan Long
Love beyond reason -------אוהב מעבר לכל היגיון------bringing the remnant home-

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Dan Long wrote:As I pointed out you labeled Glynda Lomax as a false teacher/prophet based on her website tagline. No scriptures, no evidence. Yet you two use the same prattle techniques of John Piper, Jack Kinsella, John McArthur to name a few. You condemn yourself by the very words you use to condemn others all the while promoting your falsehoods. You teach with vileness and profanity, I fail to see Christ in anything you say.

You should be ashamed, but then humbleness is not one of your strong points......I don't expect you to post this rebuttal either, it's a part of the process false teachers use....

Pastor Dan Long
Posting your words not because you taunt us to do so. Would anyone like to reply to this fellow?

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Dan, would you class your rantings as "humble?" You imitate all the false teachers - so be it, Dan!
Beryl.

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi Victor,

I have replied to this person, albeit very short. Sorry, but he and his kind make me sick!
Beryl.

Sabine

Post by Sabine »

Dan, ample scriptural evidence has been given but you don't recognise the Truth.

And what about this,
"in Maria Cordova’s video, she asks her god why she got ill after having the vision described in the video, which stopped her from publishing the revelations her god had been giving her. The answer she heard: “The prayers of Satan’s servants, against the work you have been chosen to do, are more powerful than the prayers of the saints who desire to know the deeper revelations of My Truth.” Maria goes on to explain by saying, “Because of the lack of prayers of the saints I have become weak and ill.”"

So the Lord chooses Maria, but His message will only get out if the Saints pray harder than the devils??
And you see nothing wrong with this? A contest where those who pray the hardest win, come on, Dan. Maria, or better put, satan, the one she is serving is armwrestling, using his usual threats and fear tactics here on unbelievers.

And "saints desiring to know the deeper revelations of My Truth"?! Where in the Scriptures does the Lord ever speak this way? You are deluded, Dan. Wake up, repent! "Thou art the man". You are the one that has to humble himself. I hope you hear this, and when you will, and that moment will come, when the Lord decides, you will be so ashamed and understand exactly why the Lord had to die for you and after that you will be very glad that He will start His Good work in you, the deliverance of that man of sin, sitting so proudly on the throne of self, like you are sitting, Dan. Praise the Lord! Saviour of all people!

Lidia Hoar

Post by Lidia Hoar »

Dan,
It is the Lord Who gives ears to hear and eyes to see. The Lord hardens the heart. The Lord resists the proud.

You are deaf and blind, full of pride of the knowledge you think you have. You are a fool, you are coming against the Lord Himself and you are clueless, thinking you are coming against Victor or those helping you to see the Truth. You hate His Truth and His ways.

It amazes me how those that think themselves so wise and religious are the exact ones who don't recognize the Lord, just like the Pharisees and Sadducces didn't recognize the Lord either.

Do you really want to hear the Truth or just get some material to be a show off and flex that spiritual muscle of knowledge you THINK you possess?

It angers me that you flaunt your pride and nakedness here, when the Lord is providing you an opportunity to hear the Truth and be saved but you hate Him instead.

You then sign off with "pastor" Dan as if that gives you any credibility. You pastor goats, not sheep. You are not of the Lord.

Sorry to TPOT members if I am wrong or out of line and am open to correction, but this makes me angry because he is hating the Lord and it is the Lord that brought him hear to hear the Truth.

Simon Hall

Post by Simon Hall »

Dan, Lidia is right about your title, "Pastor", being written in such a way as to think it needs to be recognised here as some sort of authoritative label. It might work in the false churches you dwell in, but we don't recognise it as giving you any authority. On the contrary, it confirms you are man ordained, not God ordained, and you are fake, just like the false prophetess Glynda Lomax that you are supporting.
Dan, if you do need some more proof of Glynda being a false teacher/prophetess ,just twenty seconds on her website, http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com.au/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and anyone who is of God can glean her antichrist ways. One doesn't have to go any further than either the "DONATE" button on the right, or the "Book Store" tab at the top where she is selling her apparently God given revelations. Without even digging any further, those fruits alone are more than enough to reveal the truth to those with eyes to see. Those ordained of God do not ask for donations or sell their freely God given revelations/truth.
Jesus sent these twelve out, charging them, saying: Do not go into the way of the nations, and do not go into a Samaritan city. But rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And going on, proclaim, saying, The kingdom of Heaven has drawn near. Heal sick ones, cleanse lepers, raise dead ones, cast out demons. You freely received, freely give. Do not provide gold, nor silver, nor copper in your belts, nor provision bag for the road, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staves. For the worker is worthy of his food. And into whatever city or village you enter, search out who in it is worthy; and remain there until you go out. But entering into the house, greet it; and if the house truly is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whoever will not receive you, nor will hear your words, having gone out of that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. (Mat 10:5-14 LITV)
Where do you see Jesus telling the disciples to ask for donations or to sell what they have freely received from Him. It doesn't happen. The Lord says "go", and it will be the Lord who moves the hearts of people to provide for those that are His, those that He sends. And that is without any hints or nudges form the ones sent.
But Dan, I don't expect that you will either see or hear what has been said to you either now, or by others here. We can only hope, Lord willing, He will open your eyes, even if just enough to keep you here to learn more of Him. We'll see.
Therefore Jesus said to them, “If God were your father, you would love me, for I came out and have come from God. For I haven’t come of myself, but he sent me. Why don’t you understand my speech? Because you can’t hear my word. You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn’t stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you don’t believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God. For this cause you don’t hear, because you are not of God.” (Joh 8:42-47 WEB)
Simon Hall

Terri Cabreros

Post by Terri Cabreros »

Dan,
The Path of Truth IS the Lord's website and all those that He brings here are brought for judgment.
Those who come hear His Truth being spoken.
They are brought here to hear and receive or hear and reject.

After much sin in my life, the Lord brought me here to hear and receive...continuing on, I have been rebuked, scourged, corrected and encouraged and by His grace, I am still here, walking in faith and obedience.
The Lord is cleaning me up and cleaning me out and I am thankful.

There are those who have come, heard the truth but walked away.
But there are those who come, such as you, offended and spewing nonsense, heaping more judgment upon yourself...worse off then those who just walked away.
Unless you repent, Dan, it will not...cannot go well for you.

Dan Long

Post by Dan Long »

To start off, Sabine, where did I ever give any defense of Maria (whoever)? take note, reading comprehension is a skill, nuff said.

Now Lidia, You condemn yourself in such condemnation and haughtiness. Perhaps you're correct in that the Holy Spirit led me to this site to reveal the truth, with that truth being exposing the lies promoted here. You claim I am hating the Lord, but then you may be correct if your Lord is the Father of Lies. I don't promote myself as wise and religious, far be it from me, it is you all who are the religious.

So Simon, you are able to determine that I'm not a follower of Christ because of how I signed off? Hopefully having it in the appropriate place has absolved me now. So you, like your false teachers, have condemned Glynda in twenty seconds because she has a FAITH supported ministry? Or because she asks for payment for books she's written of which you ASSUME content, but have no knowledge? I guess you can levy that same judgement on me because I have a donate button on the BTIM website. Dear, dear Simon, you put yourself and these others in a deep cult status because ANYONE who remotely challenges your two self proclaimed prophets and teachers ( who have no accountability) are thrown into the pit of hell in need of repentance.

And Terri,
Terri Cabreros wrote:The Path of Truth IS the Lord's website and all those that He brings here are brought for judgment.
Those who come hear His Truth being spoken.
They are brought here to hear and receive or hear and reject.

The question comes up again, who is your Lord. As a Watchman, I would be in grievous trouble to have seen the trouble here and not sounded the alarm. I have no intention of being responsible for your blood.

Now, don't get me wrong, I agree with the placing of many of the false teachers prophets in their list. Like John McArthur, without their lengthy diatribe, simply put, John McArthur teaches that Christians can, and must to survive, take the mark of the beast and yet be saved. The first premise is a no brainer. The Bible is clear about what happens when you take the mark, and even more clear what happens when you add or remove from the book. But even more insidious is the blatant teaching of faithlessness, teaching that God can't or won't give miraculous provision. And I'm afraid to tell you that your two teacher/prophets teach the same thing.

According to your guys God wrote and compiled the Bible (that must have been fun to watch) so we would need to rename the books of the Bible such as Paul's letter, written by God, to the Galatians. But, oh wait "See what large letters I write to you with my own hand..."

And in that vein of thought, in their diatribe tearing down Derek Prince they go off into a John Piper human reasoning of why Satan will not be eternally judged, but reconciled to God, ignoring the book of Revelation. Ooops, what happens to those that add to or take away from the book, remembering that Revelation is the book being mentioned.

Sorry folks, but I never had ANY intent on adding or subtracting to you religion, just to call them out for wrongfully listing a godly woman, but your false religious practice of house pets condemns you all....
Pastor Dan Long

Sabine

Post by Sabine »

My mistake, Dan, mixing up names. "nuff said"? You insult and run away from properly responding to the heart of the message, but the Lord is the One you can't run away from.

Jonny Krivan

Post by Jonny Krivan »

Dan long
I applaude your comments finally some truth in this forum !!!

Dan Long

Post by Dan Long »

Sabine, heart of the message??? I didn't run away from anything. You accused me of supporting someone off her rocker. If your description was implied against Glynda, then you are off your rocker, given that your information comes from the other woman. See, that was easy.
Pastor Dan Long

Terri Cabreros

Post by Terri Cabreros »

Dan, my Lord is Jesus Christ, the one and ONLY Whom I serve...who's your lord?

You are not responsible for my blood, thank God, but woe to you and the ones you are responsible for.
You have been given over to strong delusion so enough said on my part.

Lidia Hoar

Post by Lidia Hoar »

Dan,

You only confirm what we have stated here as you continue to prance around the Lords forum, showing your nakedness and the stench of your pride of knowledge. Why can't you see that? Your fruits are obvious to those that see in the Spirit by the will of God. Notice how no one is here defending Victor or Paul or any person in the flesh. We are trying to point you to the TRUTH. But you can't see or know the Truth and neither is it our responsibility to convince you, it is the Lord's job, Who IS the Truth.

One thing we know for sure, is that the Lord does not do anything without a purpose, so I pray that His will be done in this circumstance for having allowed you to come here, showing your darkened mind and hate towards the Lord. When you are given to repent, humbling yourself before the Lord and putting yourself in subjection before the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, those that are His, will be ready to receive you with joy and forgiveness. Should the Lord not grant you mercy and leave you to your darkened mind and beastly behavior, His children will rejoice, knowing His will is being done.

Dan Long

Post by Dan Long »

Lydia and Terri,

You make fine accusations, but it is you with the darkness and filth. I definitely have no hate for the Christ Jesus, in fact He is my very existence. What you are defending, and I'm exposing as false, is your so called truth (why the caps, by the way?). So far the claims that house pets are pagan has no scriptural merit, none what so ever. It's nothing more than a PETA like diatribe. This notion of following the Mosaic law is also false. Unless your Jewish you have no right, it was not given to the gentile, it wasn't even given to Abraham. Paul, the Apostle to the gentiles, clearly states not to be a part of it. Your truth has the devil and his minions being restored to the fold, again, totally false and a teaching of the devil himself. And if you keep me around here long enough I'll find even more deception, I suppose.

I don't dance, prance around. I'm a Watchman, standing firm in the full armor of God, rightly dividing the Word, if you will and when all your words fall to the ground I will still be standing. Do you even know what the Watchman even is?

This isn't the first I've experienced the likes of you, the devil works the same. I found, virtually the same, treatment on a forum dominated by Calvinists and reformed theology folks. The same vitriol, same accusations, maybe a little bit more unsubstantiated scriptures from them. You're not a Calvinist are you?

Now Terri, I'm confused as to where you grasp your notion that God brings folks to subject them to you for judgement, I'll need a citation for that one. So far, I've not seen you speak any truth, just evil. I find it disconcerting that this forum, and even the white papers, are laced with profanity and yet you try to pass yourself off as godly.

I just shake my head in pity for you....
Pastor Dan Long

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Dan,

Reading your words, you come over as proud and haughty - lacking humility and boasting in your sarcasm. You seem puffed up with a mound of knowledge, yet no substance and no humbleness. Of course, you can't and won't change your thinking - only our God and Father, Lord Jesus Christ can do that - if it is His Will.
May His Will be done.
Beryl.

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi Johnny

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face. Your and our "opinions" are quite worthless. Keep reading the forum, you so despise - especially the section on "Opinions."
Beryl.

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi everyone,

I was reading on Glynda Lomax' Website. All that actually stood out was the "DONATE NOW" message - on each and every single article. Tch!
Beryl.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Amen, Beryl.

Dan thinks himself to be a Watchman who will stand when all of TPOT falls. Dan tempts Jesus Christ with how he thinks he is so right. All right, then. We will see what He does with you.

Also, Johnny, agreeing with Dan is likewise foolish. What have you been reading at this site to come to that comment?

Dan Long

Post by Dan Long »

Dear Beryly,

That's because it's on what's called a sidebar, an actual separate layer of the website. You find the same on our BTIM website, it is the nature of the blog component. In response, "do not muzzle the ox as he treads out grain" and " the workman deserves his wages"...Tch!

Words. Yourself, and many of you others keep talking about haughtiness and lack of substance when that is exactly what you exude. You find no substance in the scriptures? At least when I was dealing with the Calvinists they would produce erroneous scriptures to their defense along with many words...Tch!
Pastor Dan Long

Jonny Krivan

Post by Jonny Krivan »

Wow thanks beryl that was really great to receive that insult. How Christ like of you.

Brandon LaBerteaux

Post by Brandon LaBerteaux »

As a Watchman, I would be in grievous trouble to have seen the trouble here and not sounded the alarm.
And who appointed you as "watchman" or as "pastor" for that matter? Did the Lord say to you personally, "I anoint you Dan Long, watchman and pastor?" or did you take these titles upon yourself?
This notion of following the Mosaic law is also false. Unless your Jewish you have no right, it was not given to the gentile, it wasn't even given to Abraham.
Matthew 5:17-19
(17)  Do not think that I have come to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to destroy but to fulfill.
(18)  For truly I say to you, Till the heaven and the earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any way pass from the Law until all is fulfilled.
(19)  Therefore whoever shall relax one of these commandments, the least, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of Heaven. But whoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven.

That's you, by the way, teaching men that the commandments should be relaxed.

You so conveniently neglect this part of the Scriptures:

Romans 2:12-29
(12)  For as many as sinned without Law will also perish without Law. And as many as have sinned within Law shall be judged through Law.
(13)  For it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified.
(14)  For when the nations, who do not have the Law, do by nature the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law unto themselves;
(15)  who show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and the thoughts between one another accusing or even excusing one another,
(16)  in a day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
(17)  Behold, you are called a Jew, and rest in the Law, and boast in God;
(18)  and know His will and approve the things excelling, being instructed out of the Law;
(19)  and persuading yourselves to be a guide of the blind, a light to those in darkness;
(20)  an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, who have the form of knowledge and of the truth in the Law.
(21)  Therefore the one teaching another, do you not teach yourself? The one preaching not to steal, do you steal?
(22)  The one saying not to commit adultery, do you commit adultery? The one detesting idols, do you rob temples?
(23)  You who boast in Law, do you dishonor God through breaking the Law?
(24)  For the name of God is blasphemed among the nations because of you, as it is written.
(25)  For circumcision truly profits if you keep the Law, but if you are a transgressor of the Law, circumcision becomes uncircumcision.
(26)  If then the uncircumcision keeps the ordinances of the Law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
(27)  And the uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfills the Law, shall it not judge you, who through letter and circumcision become transgressors of the Law?
(28)  For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that outwardly in flesh;
(29)  but he is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart; in spirit and not in letter; whose praise is not from men, but from God.

Let me break it down for you. The Law, the letter of the Law and following the letter, is not salvation, and we don't teach that it is salvation here. Therefore, those who don't know the letter of the Law because they are not Jews, are not condemned. However, we don't need to know the letter, but the spirit of the Law, which is the very nature of the Lord Jesus Christ. Thus, when the Gentiles obeyed the Law because of their conscience's sake, they were as the Spiritual Jew who followed the letter of the Law in their heart.

The Law is not done away with. It is obeyed, and for those who believe but do not know the Law of Moses, they live the Law of Moses by the grace of Christ. Those who teach otherwise have never known the Lord.
I'm a Watchman, standing firm in the full armor of God, rightly dividing the Word, if you will and when all your words fall to the ground I will still be standing. 
So far, I haven't seen you even provide the Word, that is Scripture, to support your arguments and critiques against us. I see a lot of railing, ranting, and whining, but not using the Sword of the Lord or the Shield of Faith. You're naked, not clothed in the Lord's armor. How do you rightly divide the Scriptures I have been providing you? Go ahead, give it your best shot. If the Lord stands with you, I will gladly accept correction and rebuke. May Your will be done, Father.
You're not a Calvinist are you?
We've got words to say to them too:

Calvinism
Now Terri, I'm confused as to where you grasp your notion that God brings folks to subject them to you for judgement, I'll need a citation for that one. 
Yup, here you go:

Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Do you not know that we shall judge angels, not to mention the things of this life?
(1 Corinthians 6:2-3)

Jude 1:14-16
(14)  And Enoch, the seventh from Adam, also prophesied to these, saying, Behold, the Lord came with myriads of His saints,
(15)  to do judgment against all, and to rebuke all the ungodly of them concerning all their ungodly works which they ungodly did, and concerning all the hard things ungodly sinners spoke against Him.
(16)  These are murmurers, complainers, leading lives according to their lusts. And their mouth speaks proud things, admiring faces for the sake of gain.

Andrew Battaglia

Post by Andrew Battaglia »

Amen. Well said , Brandon. Thankful for what the Lord has given you to say and all that He is doing for you and others here at TPOT. Good Sabbath to all!

Return to “Judging by Appearance”