Why all this bickering?

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Larry

Why all this bickering?

Post by Larry »

Hi,

I know God loves us and he calls us, he saves us and he gives us the Holy Spirit to teach us all things, so why all the bickering?

I love you in the Love of God that is in Jesus Christ. I was looking for the example of Christ through your site, I just do not understand how the Kingdom of God can possibly be seen with the tearing down of believers in front of the whole world on the net. I learned of his love when he called me and I have not wanted to argue with anyone since, love never fails even if some still have not reached where God is leading them.

So again, why all this bickering and back biting amongst professing Christians. None of us can speak for God, we are to go out and spread the good news that Jesus Christ came to save us, not destroy the faith from with in.

I love you my brothers and sister in the Lord, may we Glorify him by the Love that he gives us.

Larry

Larry

Re: Why all this bickering?

Post by Larry »

Hello again, wondering why you have not replied?

Love never fails, so please tell me why you have your site?

The path of truth will always lead to our Lord Jesus Christ, so again, please tell me why you have your site, we are before God and if you have the Love of God for your brother in Christ you should not be offended by my questions not matter what. I am a born again believer just like you, so love me into truth.

Larry.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them” (Ephesians 5:11 MKJV).

Hi Larry,

You say of the one you presume is the Lord Jesus Christ:
I learned of his love when he called me and I have not wanted to argue with anyone since….
You've learned, not of the Authentic, Resurrected and Living Lord Jesus Christ, but of another Jesus, even the prince of this world coming as an angel of light. Read everything in 'False Love - Satans Last Stronghold http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood-exposed/false-love/index.htm. You never argue with anyone because you serve Satan and his false love, not the Lord Jesus Christ and His true love.

“Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful”
(Proverbs 27:6 MKJV).

What you see as bickering and tearing down of believers is really the glorious coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, exposing the false by manifestation of the true. You deny and hate Him.

You proclaim the biggest lie on earth:
None of us can speak for God
John 20:21-23 EMTV
(21) Therefore Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! Just as the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”
(22) And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
(23) If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they have been retained.”

Where you're coming from is anti-Christ, Larry, because you deny the Lord in preference to your own beliefs of darkness, refusing the Light and God's work through those He redeems and sends to speak His Words. Moreover, His Words don't return to Him void; indeed, His Love never fails.

Paul and Victor
http://www.ThePathofTruth.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Larry

Post by Larry »

Thank you. I believed the Bible teaches that we are to go out and preach the Gospel and God will expose the works of Satan not us? Actually God has already defeated the devil but we must rest in the Holy Spirit and walk in the Holy Spirit that is in us so we will not sin.

This fake Jesus Christ you say I am of, has healed me of a complete nervous breakdown and healed me of a back injury that was going to put me into a wheel chair for the rest of my life. Is Satan that loving that he can fake the same Love as God himself? He is called a “false Angel of light”, it does not say he can fake the light of Jesus Christ or none of us will be saved.

You have me heading for hell or already in it, so where is the Love of God that is in Jesus Christ that never fails. I beg you love me into truth and teach me the gospel as you should, not with telling me I am of Satan, I already knew that when God called me. I admit I was the same as you a sinner saved by Grace, but all you want to tell me is I am of Satan, thank you my brother in Christ, then do as God commanded you love me into truth.

Paul you have pronounced in judgement a brother who says he loves Jesus Christ as he loves us. And we are to love our brother as our self. I still love you even though you want me to go to hell, literally.

Thank you for correcting me, I should have said, we cannot speak as if we are God, just speak the truth in and by the Holy Spirit that is in us so he receives all the Glory, not us. Thank you again I will remember that.

May God bless you my brother, with his Love that never fails, even when believers speak the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are of the devil for we all were at one time. We all should not forget that we can still allow pride to rule our faith.

Love you Both, and that may only be by my word, but hey, I get blessed every time I say I love you for the Holy Spirt in me verifies love and produces love.

Larry.

Larry

Post by Larry »

Hi my brothers. Yes before God I have spoken against your slander of other believers as you try to speak as God but I have not spoken against who is in you. You have called the Holy Spirit who is in me is a false God just like a Pharisee and that I hope you pray long and hard about. I truly would have liked to speak with but you cannot seem to get past yourself. Love you Victor truly my brother. Please reply for I love you as I should in obedience to our Lord Savior Jesus Christ and in his name I pray for you that his love will fill you so his light will shine through you Amen.

Larry, just because you're following a false Jesus doesn't mean the True One hasn't done you good. Didn't Paul rebuke the Galatians (1:6-9), who knew Christ and received The Baptism in the Holy Spirit http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/holy-spirit-baptism.htm, because they had begun following another gospel and Jesus, just as he warned the Corinthians (2 Corinthians 11:4)? So what makes you think you can't be following another Jesus taught by men?

And just because the Lord did you good, does it automatically follow that you're righteously following Him? Not at all. “For He makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust” (Matthew 5:45 WEB).

Aren't you aware of all the blessings He bestowed on Israel, and yet they turned on Him, delivering Him up to be crucified? What makes you think you're immune to the things that are written for our admonition (1 Corinthians 1:11)?

You implore us:
I beg you love me into truth and teach me the gospel as you should, not with telling me I am of Satan, I already knew that when God called me.
If you believed, you wouldn't have to beg for something being freely handed to you.

You declare we want you to go to hell, as though we're in spite and hatefulness. That's an accusation from the pit of hell and the father of lies - Satan. We know that God is good, working good, reconciling all things to Him http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/restitution/, for which we're immensely grateful. But we also know that you're coming against Him in this work of judgment and reconciliation He's given us to do, which won't end well for you. Would you prefer not hearing of the evil you're sowing?

Read what we've given you, Larry, if there will be any hope in the Truth for you, turning you from the path of destruction.

Paul and Victor

Larry

Post by Larry »

God loves you. I just do not leave any spiritual discuss on the bases of me, me, me. God lead me to your site and now to give you this e-mail, yes he does love others as much as you to speak to them as well, not just you.

Your own words off your site:

I know those who have the Spirit and those who don't. I know those who are His and those who aren't by whether they hear me or not, by whether they understand me in the basics of the things of God or not.

Please Paul read what you are saying? You really need to tape yourself as you read what you write and play it back to yourself, seriously I love you more than to think I am God and I can write you off as you have me. I went through some more of your writings you sent because God does speak to others as well, as I said Love, his Love never fails even if we are in error or it would not be Grace.

There is no such thing as false love in God's kingdom and in Satan's kingdom there is no love period. Falsehood is plainly pride in all of us and Satan is not God who can manipulate anyone who he pleases, does not the book of Job prove that?

Pride in anyone does not require Satan or God it is everyone's biggest enemy and it is in everyone even if they do not want to admit it. Matt. 7:20-23 these are born again believers with the Gifts of the Holy Spirit who became self-righteous. No one is immune to this. Peter, it took Paul to call him a Hypocrite in front of the whole Church before he would listen to what the Holy Spirit was speaking to him. Was he never in the Holy Spirit in the first place?

5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. 1 Cor. 4:5 (KJV)

You cannot expose anything except what is in your own heart, you are to show his Love that he gave you, and Satan can expose himself through his own falsehood without you telling believers they are of the devil and find yourself fighting against God.

Paul, you have a lot of truth on your site and you have had a wonderful experience with God but you are not the only one who God has done this for or the only one he shows things too. That is why 1 Cor. 13 was written right in the middle of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit because he knew men's hearts and he is the only one who can, not you or me or anyone period.

You took what John said and applied it to yourself, now anyone who confronts you is of the Devil. How convenient for you, you only answer to yourself?

“But you have an unction from the Holy One, and you know all things” (1 John 2:20).

“But the anointing which you have received of Him abides in you, and you need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it has taught you, you shall abide in Him” (1 John 2:27).

Scripture says you must abide in him, not in yourself.

Paul, God sent me to you for a reason and so far all you want to do is keep telling me I am of Satan. I said to you, no I begged you to Love me and you tell me I should not beg for some that is freely given, exactly when did you freely give me the Love of God that is in Jesus Christ?

Now you want to run away and ignore me, then you only prove about yourself what you keep telling me.

Larry, your brother in Christ who does not run away because someone tells me I am of the Devil. Only the Devil runs away when he is confronted. You want to tell me how much in error I am, then please do, I do not faer truth I invite it. But do not expect that I should bow down and worship you so I do not disagree with you or you will automatically place me as one who did not listen to you as if you are God, read 1 John again he never did either.

Larry

Post by Larry »

God has lead me to speak to Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, always saved, Cessationists and many others who God loves and we are to love them into truth. The sad part about what God gave me to do in spreading his word of truth is Jehovah's and Mormons are not running away as fast as those who claim they have all the truth.

5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? 6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. James 4:5-10 (KJV)

Can we use scripture as the 100% infallible way God wrote it without adding to it or taking away from it, by our own interpretations? Infallible means: not able to fail, in cable of error.

God is perfect and he inspires perfect in his word so that means no interpretation of men can explain God better or improve what God said. God cannot write any error into his word and if men can then it is not of God.

Before God my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I am not running away, why are you.

In the Love of God that is in Jesus Christ, Larry

Larry

Post by Larry »

Hi, I not quite sure what to question you about. It seems no matter what I question you about on your site, I will be branded with being deceived. I ask you honestly will that be what happens?

I am seeking truth that God himself guarantees we can find if we earnestly seek. I am confuse by your statements on your site. Will my saying that already give you the belief that am deceived?

The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the one true, authoritative book, written and compiled by God, that foretells and describes the events that show us Who God is, what He is like, and His dealings with men to judge and liberate them.

There is no single perfect Bible translation, and besides, men have tampered with some of the Biblical texts. The only way to know or understand the Bible is by the Spirit of God and by preachers sent by God who perceive and teach the Word in His Spirit.

I am not trying to insult you or the Holy Spirit in me or you. Up front I accept you as a brother in Christ so I love you as myself, not sure if that is debatable but I did read it in God's word even though it is fallible.

Then we really do not need the Bible at all then, nothing but God is true and I completely agree, then just get rid of the Bible and we should wait until God clearly comes in a vision to pronounce we are they only ones saved and the proof is if we accept each other as long as we believe the same as what you have on your site?
I do not mean that sarcastically, but I do not know how else to say this?

Our trust must be in Him, not in man. It must be in His Truth and not in man's translation, opinion, or expression of what is His Truth, which, in the final analysis, is what all translations are.

What happened to God inspired holy men to write the scriptures so there would be no errors? What happened that God could not make sure man did not change anything he “willed.” It must be in His Truth You already said there is not a Bible that that is infallible so where is his truth to be found?

I know interpretations of men can not be trusted that is obvious. There are no complete manuscripts and many of what there is are bits and pieces shredded by time and use, so where is there any writing proof if we decide there is none?

God is over both good and evil, using the evil to judge mankind. His judgment serves for correction, and when completed, all will have learned that walking in independence of God and disobedience to Him (evil) does not pay; indeed, it is death and hell.

I am sorry but I understand that you are saying God is both good God and evil Satan all in one? Is that what you are saying?

You also said man has no free “will” then why did God make us repent?

Again, no insulted intended, but I am asking so if you can answer please do. But remember I am seeking so I may ask you more questions if you will not get offended by them?

Larry, in the Love of God that is in Jesus Christ and by the Grace and peace of the Holy Spirit who we must walk in to know the truth.

“I am seeking truth that God himself guarantees we can find if we earnestly seek.”

And we know God is no liar, Larry, so you'll need to drop your complaints and arguments as if you already know the truth before you can receive anything from Him. You're confounded by your confidence in yourself and your handling of knowledge. Your confidence is not in the One Whom we preach, the Lord Jesus Christ.

You implicitly trust the Bible because it's your source of knowledge and god. You don't comprehend and know the truth of the Scriptures because you don't trust the One Who inspired them. You don't have the Holy Spirit, Larry. We have told you these things before, but you don't believe us. So if you will continue insisting to know better, go your way and do your own thing. We can't help you.

“Can two walk together unless they are agreed?” (Amos 3:3 MKJV)

Paul and Victor

Larry

Post by Larry »

the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy? Amos 3:8 (KJV)

You don't have the Holy Spirit, Larry.

Paul, why did I come to your site again? I definitely would not choose to come and receive the same treatment as before, so did I come on my own accord and by my ignorance or did the Holy Spirit lead me?

You keep saying you want to help? I am asking you questions and your not answering them, why? You openly quote the scriptures and then say it is not infallible, I am only asking how that is possible? You use scripture as any of us should, so how can it not be infallible?

Why do you fear my questions? You believe I am:

You're confounded by your confidence in yourself and your handling of knowledge. Your confidence is not in the One Whom we preach, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Then I beg you to help me?

Hi Paul,

That was straight to the point? You have me tried and judged and sent to help unless I agréé with you?

Where is your help in what you sent?

The Holy Spirit is a Person and he never told me to speak to you as you have me?

I know the Bible is not God but he either wrote it and believers will understand it as he wrote it or we can trust Our own interprétation?

You want to help me then please do. So what Bible can we trust?

Larry.

Larry

Post by Larry »

Your silence speaks for you. Your fear of the truth will not help you.

The Holy Spirit no one can have. The only can have you if you allow him in.

May God forgive you for you do not know what you do.

Not sent: “The full soul despises a honeycomb; but to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet” (Proverbs 27:7 MKJV).

Return to “Judging by Appearance”