What you are writing is stupid nonsense.

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Jorge

What you are writing is stupid nonsense.

Post by Jorge »

After Reading all your thoughts, the bible and the teachings you are talking about (some Andrew wommack) it was very clear for me that you are deeply wrong and honestly you didn't get the main idea of the Gospel.

That's kind of sad. I'm not promoting Wommack. But what you are writing is just stupid an non sense.

Sad part if you are the real false teachers!!!. It's bad in many levels...you are moving people to an even worse Gospel. More confused and contrary to Jesus... I never thought it could happen. But yea you did it..!! Awesome.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: What you are writing is stupid nonsense.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

More confused and contrary to Jesus... I never thought it could happen. But yea you did it..!! Awesome.

“I have said all these things to you to keep you from falling away. They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God. And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor Me” (John 16:1-3 ESV)

We're not surprised at all by you or your anti-Christ and substanceless opinion, Jorge.

Paul and Victor

Return to “Judging by Appearance”