You should not be selling your products

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Alex

You should not be selling your products

Post by Alex »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hi Victor,

You should not be selling your products, if you really want to help you should give it out for free.

After all you said money is evil, if it is evil - why do you need money.

You should give away your products for free, so you can practice what you preach.

Thanks

God bless

Victor Hafichuk

Re: You should not be selling your products

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Alex, if that's your real name, which I doubt, but I'll take your word for it...for now,

Giving and selling, just like receiving or buying, are neither good nor bad in themselves. The quality or nature of these things is all in the purpose and attitude. Throughout the Scriptures, you'll find buying and selling in righteousness.

But wherever did you find me saying money is evil? I've said no such thing that I can recall; I haven't thought or believed that error and the Lord doesn't teach it, either.

However, if you find I don't practise what I preach in any matter (which is very possible), then please do point it out to me. By God's grace, I'll be glad to be corrected, counting it a blessing, thanking both you and God for it.

Perhaps you're in need, Alex? Reveal yourself, let me know your state of affairs, and, Lord willing, I might be willing to help you out. No guarantees or promises; just saying Lord willing.

\/

Alex

Post by Alex »

Hi Victor,

Thanks so much for your feedback.

It was not a personal attack, I just read your article here:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/pdf/amway.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The only reason I emailed you because Christians lead other Christians who are gifted in business or the professional world to feel guilty for doing exploits.

If we have no Christian billionaires like David Green or Rich Devos, then we will have no one to fund the gospel.

Instead we will have atheists funding anti-God agendas.

So all Christians should be united, that all I'm saying.... That's why when I read your PDF on Rich Devos, and realized you ran your own business it sounded a bit weird .

That's all.

Thanks for responding.

Sent from my iPhone

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Alex, I find your correspondence rather confusing. Perhaps I'm wasting my time with it and should go on to more valuable matters; however, for your sake, with hopes of alerting you to need of understanding, I reply (I'm being sincere and not facetious).

You initially wrote: “After all you said money is evil, if it is evil - why do you need money. You should give away your products for free, so you can practice what you preach.

I corrected you and asked you to produce evidence to that charge, but you didn't acknowledge your error or apologize and you provided no substance to back your accusation. Why not? Don't you believe me? Am I a liar, Alex, or do you think I'm just a fool you can toy with?

Instead, you shifted your position and replied, “The only reason I emailed you because Christians lead other Christians who are gifted in business or the professional world to feel guilty for doing exploits.

I'm asking you to be honest and decent. I have not condemned or criticized anyone, Christian or otherwise, for being gifted or involved in business or various other occupations. You likely need to read my paper a few times in order to understand it somewhat before accusing me without cause, don't you think?

Then you state, “If we have no Christian billionaires like David Green or Rich Devos, then we will have no one to fund the gospel.” You certainly didn't get that notion from the Bible, Alex. You err in worship of mammon when you ought to have faith and worship God, as you assume you do. Here's how Jesus sent forth His disciples, contrary to your notion that mammon is needed to finance God to destroy worship of itself:

“Carry neither purse nor bag nor sandals. And greet no one by the way” (Luke 10:4 MKJV).

“And He said to them, When I sent you without purse and wallet and sandals, did you lack anything? And they said, Nothing” (Luke 22:35 MKJV).

Mark 6:7-9 MKJV
(7) And He called the Twelve and began to send them out by two and two. And He gave them authority over unclean spirits,
(8) and commanded them that they take nothing in the way, except only a staff; no bag, no bread, no copper in the belt,
(9) but tying on sandals, and not to put on two tunics.

God doesn't need your billionaires, Alex, and He has not appointed the rich of this world to empower Him. Which of the prophets, apostles or saints depended on wealthy people to finance them? Consider that God even used ravens and a greatly impoverished widow to provide for Elijah (1 Kings 17).

Yes, occasionally there were wealthy people who followed and surely gave to Him and to His disciples, but they were never a godly ministry's source or enabling to do the work of God. In that, you greatly err, worshiping mammon instead of God:

“But if your eye is evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness! No one can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon” (Matthew 6:23-24 MKJV).

\/

Alex

Post by Alex »

Good day Victor,

I apologies for judging you and not knowing you.

Honestly I praying for God to full love in my heart, because that's what my default behaviour must be.

God bless you, your family - and give you new insight to impact the world, save souls and grow your business.

May The Lord continue to guide you and bless you in every way.

Have a fantastic day.

God bless

Return to “Judging by Appearance”