"Another" Jesus Jesus Jesus Till The Day I Die!

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

"Another" Jesus Jesus Jesus Till The Day I Die!

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 7:01 PM
To: The Path of Truth
Subject: Jesus

You seem to have a lot of time in your hands to be bashing Clayton he is BOLD and is doing God's work. Here is where Jealously would come in wait let me give it to you from the bible ??Psalm 143:8-9 8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. 9 Rescue me from my enemies, LORD, for I hide myself in you.

Maybe you should focus on saving some souls instead of bashing someone doing it!

Vanessa- Jesus Jesus Jesus Till The Day I Die!!!!!!!!

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 6:56 AM
To: Vanessa
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: Jesus

Hi Vanessa,

We have a section on our Forum where we've answered similar complaints - http://www.thepathoftruth.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also read: So You Want to Walk with Jesus

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Sent: May-10-16 8:48 AM
To: Paul Cohen
Cc: Victor Hafichuk

Mr. Paul

I will pray for YOU! I don't need advice on my spiritual life I am walking with Jesus especially from someone that bashes another son of God. I rather keep this short... I don't do gossip because, no one is perfect only Jesus was and you have no right to judge if you are not doing it righteously.

Matthew 7:1-6 ??
Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
God Bless You All!
Vanessa Granados ??

Sent: May-10-16 11:27 AM
Subject: RE: Jesus

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

“And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many will come in My Name, saying, I am Christ, and will deceive many” (Matthew 24:4-5 MKJV).

“For if, indeed, the one coming proclaims another Jesus, whom we have not proclaimed, or if you receive another spirit, which you did not receive, or another gospel, which you never accepted, you might well endure these” (2 Corinthians 11:4 MKJV).

You have determined matters by your judgment and decided your way. So be it.

\/

Sent: May-10-16 11:37 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk

Once again I say I know who lives in me! Indeed the Devil knew the bible front and back and was once an Angel of light now my question is where do you stand bashing someone?! With God or the Devil because, God would NEVER approve of you are doing. Bless are those that can see their fruit ?????? Save your bible verses I have work to do for Jesus! I don't sit behind a desk and bash people and send emails out I have souls to save maybe you should join the crew of saving souls for Christ not criticizing how we serve our amazing God.
Matthew 7:1-6 ??

On May 10, 2016, at 1:52 PM, Victor Hafichuk <Victor Hafichuk <Victor Hafichuk>> wrote:

You have no idea who dwells in you, Vanessa; it is none other than a seducing, religious spirit, a messenger of light. By it, you know it all and are destroyed. If you red our testimonies and see what God has done, you would have to reconsider, but even then, as I've said, you're set on your course. You know it all and are certain - or are you?

Know that your sin of idolatry will find you out. There's nothing hidden that won't be made manifest. This we know by the Risen Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom we know all things.

\/

Sent: May-10-16 11:56 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk <Victor Hafichuk>

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus! You are sick don't ever email again the DEVIL dwells in you

Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:00 PM
Subject: Clayton worship

Vanessa,

Really, you sound so stupid, it isn't funny! Who do you think you are? And, how many souls do YOU think have been saved by our Lord Jesus, Who led us to His true prophets at TPOT? Seriously, you're an idiot and should be signing off: Clayton, Clayton, Clayton......

Beryl.

Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:39 PM
To: Beryl
Cc: Victor Hafichuk ; Paul Cohen
Subject: Jesus Follower! Get it right ?

The only stupid person here is you! I don't think this is funny, I have a relationship with Jesus NOT Clayton. You are the only idiot here that is led by the DEVIL himself... Then again this is very funny to me what would Jesus think of what you just wrote?! ?? I can't and you have the face to talk about Clayton being a false teacher and what are you? The tail of the DEVIL Himself I sign Jesus Jesus Jesus Till The Day I Die!!!! You should sign off as " Dummy Dummy Dummy" I love this because this is how the wolves dressed as sheep truly come out!! God is so proud of you ???????????????? Don't ever email me again you have so much to learn about following God. The only stupid person here is YOU writing nonsense to me yet you say you follow Christ?! Yea ok ?? I don't have time to entertain clowns. I don't run a circus now please keep your stupid comments to yourself you just made yourself look like an a** ??
Goodbye

Vanessa Granados

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 5:07 AM
To: Beryl
Subject: Re: Jesus Follower! Get it right ?

I rebuke you DEVIL! GO BACK TO HELL with your pretty picture you know nothing about my life or my relationship with Jesus. I know who I serve and I don't have time for your bullshit any longer just because I am a Christian woman doesn't mean I am going to keep getting this crap from you all. You hate a human being that helps people! You call him a false teacher but, the false teachers are you all calling people out of their names one more email and I am going to contact my lawyer do you understand me?! DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN! STOP it ends here I know where I am going when I die I help others I don't call them stupid etc. IT ENDS HERE NOW! You all need a lot of prayers I feel so sorry for you all it is beyond disgusting you all are snakes and what did Jesus do to the snake when tempted ??he stomped on his head snakes I rebuke you in Jesus name you are false teachers you are the tail of the enemy! How can you allow to be used by the enemy I don't even care! Don't contact me again like I said I don't worship Clayton but, you proved to me is man after God's image. Yet you want to convince someone by calling them name you are clowns a bad example to those that need Jesus you be ashamed of yourselves. DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN!

Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:45 PM
To: Vanessa ; Beryl
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: RE: Jesus Follower! Get it right ?

Now there's the fruit of Clayton Jennings and his adoring harem. We rest our case and testimony for all to see. Bless the Lord Jesus Christ, Who flushes out the dark ones from the bushes, exposing the works of darkness. Bless His Holy Name!

\/

Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:03 PM
To: Victor Hafichuk
Cc: Beryl; Paul Cohen

You guys have no life at all! I rebuke you all in Jesus name. Jesus died for me on the cross not Clayton but, you all are so IGNORANT that you can't see that then again I don't have to sit here and prove to you anything you are a NOBODY! Like, I said to your buddy I don't run a circus and I am not looking to hire clowns at the moment. Thanks for you twisted advice now go get a life and NEVER email me again this is called Harassment! I made it VERY clear to you not to ever email me again. Nothing that your twisted mind has to write won't change my mind I serve Jesus now please go get a life. I will keep doing God's work I don't need your permission or approval is this clear to you now?! Don't ever email me again!!! Go do something productive for Jesus

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:03 AM

Hi Vanessa,

And, of course, your words are right and acceptable? See what I mean? Tch tch tch! Sorry but your pretty little pictures, just, don't do it!

Beryl.

Sent: May-12-16 5:25 AM
To: Beryl K.
Subject: Creating Monsters

If you're looking for a platform in advertising Jesus to glorify yourself, you're not making Christ famous, you're trying to be famous in Christ's name
????????????
We have to be careful of those Website pages who profess to be Christian but don't show the true fruit of one. If people use #JESUS #BLESSED#DONTJUDGE OR #GODFIRST to justify their relationship with God, but their , vulgar language, lack of love, and lifestyle show different, then who are they truly promoting? I too, was caught in this snare but the holy spirit and the word of God corrected me, so we must also judge righteously in love to guide others from stumbling in the flesh
????????????
Jesus calls us to follow him. We are to deny ourselves and pick up our cross (Matt 16:24) But how can we do that when we continue living to satisfy ourselves and the world rather than Jesus? When we begin to use Jesus to fulfill lusts of the flesh (money, power, pride, self, fame etc) then that isn't the Gospel we are spreading. We're taking the true light of Jesus and masquerading ourselves with it for our selfish desires
???????????
??1 john 2:16-17 NASB For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever
#God#jesus#salvation#truth#love#relationship#holy#holyspirit#lust#bible#scripture#faith#christian#bornagain#saved#savior#messiah#lord#repentance#gospel#prayer#faithful#christ
After this all emails will go to junk! Goodbye!!!!

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:55 AM
Cc: Paul
Subject: RE: Creating Monsters

You say, “We have to be careful of those Website pages who profess to be Christian but don't show the true fruit of one. If people use #JESUS #BLESSED#DONTJUDGE OR #GODFIRST to justify their relationship with God, but their , vulgar language, lack of love, and lifestyle show different, then who are they truly promoting? I too, was caught in this snare but the holy spirit and the word of God corrected me, so we must also judge righteously in love to guide others from stumbling in the flesh”

So let's review what you just finished saying:

“I rebuke you DEVIL! GO BACK TO HELL with your pretty picture you know nothing about my life or my relationship with Jesus. I know who I serve and I don't have time for your bullshit any longer just because I am a Christian woman doesn't mean I am going to keep getting this crap from you all. You hate a human being that helps people! You call him a false teacher but, the false teachers are you all calling people out of their names one more email and I am going to contact my lawyer do you understand me?! DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN! STOP it ends here I know where I am going when I die I help others I don't call them stupid etc. IT ENDS HERE NOW! You all need a lot of prayers I feel so sorry for you all it is beyond disgusting you all are snakes and what did Jesus do to the snake when tempted ??he stomped on his head snakes I rebuke you in Jesus name you are false teachers you are the tail of the enemy! How can you allow to be used by the enemy I don't even care! Don't contact me again like I said I don't worship Clayton but, you proved to me is man after God's image. Yet you want to convince someone by calling them name you are clowns a bad example to those that need Jesus you be ashamed of yourselves. DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN!”

And how is it you threaten us with legal proceedings for repeated contact while you reserve the right to continue to rail, accuse and condemn us, Vanessa?

\/

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”