Clayton Jennings, False Teacher

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Carlaingle56

Re: Clayton Jennings

Post by Carlaingle56 »

Paul, you sure do have a fixation on "hell". Anyways, I do not put any "man" before Jesus. Never have and never will. I love Jesus and I love the Bible and I love you Paul as a brother in Christ. You are very thought provoking and that is a good thing as far as I am concerned. But I still do not get how you think that Clayton proclaims himself to be Jesus. That is not something I have witnessed. However, I assure you Paul, should he ever say that. Then I would have to turn away.

Carlaingle56

Post by Carlaingle56 »

Paul in your prior post you said that you said nothing about anyone going to hell. I copied that portion here for you to re-read and explain to me how you said that I would not join Clayton in Hell.........I believe it is exactly what you said see below.

LOL. Praying for you both to know Jesus Christ and the God of David before
it's too late and you wake up in eternity without Him."

And there you, Carla, with him in hell.

Paul

There you are laughing and condemning.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Carla, how many times and ways will it take to bring home the reality to you that Clayton is the one laughing and condemning? You simply refuse to hear the truth. Why?

As for a fixation on Hell, you’re the one bringing it up again. I said to you previously:

You plainly haven't heard a thing we've said and don't know what you're talking about. We said nothing about anyone going to Hell - we only identified where people are coming from presently.

Clayton is in Hell, and so are you. Hell is a place of spiritual darkness, which explains why you can’t hear or understand anything.

Paul

Carlaingle56

Post by Carlaingle56 »

Well Paul........I will re-read everything you have said and really take note of it. You are adamant about the fact that Clayton is false teaching. Are you by chance Messianc Jew?

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Carla, are you a Christian? Are you a false accuser? Were you not wrong about Paul and who said what? Have you no honesty or honor? Where's your apology? How is it you can't bring yourself to say, "I'm sorry, Paul. I was mistaken. It was Clayton Jennings who spoke those words, not you?"

Or has your error yet dawned on you? And you claim to believe in the Light of the world? Come on, Carla....

roadwarrior13

Post by roadwarrior13 »

When Jesus was born there was a bright star in the sky shining light to lead the kings and let people know our savior was here. And now in a world of so much darkness in people’s lives hardly do we look at the stars. How then does Jesus lead people today when their world is full of angry, hate, wars, drugs, death, destruction and most of all pride and judgement? How do we tell people their going to hell when they don’t want to hear about Jesus? We shine a light it doesn’t matter what kind of light or how it’s shining just get them there get them to SEEK Jesus” Seek and you shall find”.
When I was a little girl I remember going to church and at first it was fun being in the kid’s classes we made things such as elbow macaroni crosses, scriptures on pictures and even had plays at Christmas of the nativity scene. This all helped us little ones to learn of Jesus. Then I turned 12 and no longer was I considered a child so I was put in the adult congregation. The first day there I learned I was going to hell.
Yeah, see I took a cookie one day well I stole the cookie hey I was a kid I was hungry, but then I lied about it. Oh crap that’s all I could think about while listening to the preacher I was going to hell. I had nightmares and I had enough of church that’s for sure. So I figured I was already going and being in a house of sinners I was doomed. Guess what I stopped going to church.
I went on with my life grew knew right from wrong worked hard had children but still something was missing “should I go back to church?” I did. Then I found out what a real bad sinner I was and I didn’t dress well. I guess the “come as you are “didn’t mean Jeans and a nice shirt. You’re all probably thinking what the heck you are talking about right now. I’m talking about a bright light that leads people I’m talking about lifting people to seek Jesus. I know that if I was in a real bad way right now and I came to this page and started reading I’d leave just like I left the church. You have to lead them somehow some way and it cannot be all dark when you do. People are looking for light when they start to seek that light then Jesus will show them the truth.
Romans 2:1
you, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
Romans 14:10
you, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.
Romans 14:13
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.
1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.
James 4:11
Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son,
So that "everyone" who" believes in him"
may not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Rachel Gerrard

Post by Rachel Gerrard »

Roadwarrior, You say that if you were in a bad way right now and you read this site, you would leave. I myself was in a bad way when I came across this site - I was confused, frustrated, drowning in sin (although I would never admit it, and my external appearance was one of piety and godliness - I had experienced much change in my life already). I did NOT leave. Actually, I found the teachings and responses here held a weight that I had never ever witnessed before, apart from in the Scriptures themselves. If people flee, let them flee. Why should the Truth not be upheld? If the truth was wavered from on this site in favour of not offending someone, then I would have fled for my life. But here I am still, challenged, sometimes offended, but with fruit coming forth for the first time in my life. Not self-glorifying fruit that makes me feel better, real fruit.

1 Corinthians 1:18
"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God"

Those who have ears to hear let them hear. So much has been repeated throughout this thread because people are not listening - they are only interested in arguing. So many careless errors have occurred and false accusations been slung because of misunderstanding and pride. Yet Victor, Paul and other TPOT members have patiently and coherently answered time and again for the sake of you hearing the truth, people. Will you listen? Can you stand in the presence of God Almighty perfectly at peace, knowing 100% that you have the Truth?

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Rachel..... thank you!

Victor Hafichuk

"Roadwarrior," you write,

"I’m talking about a bright light that leads people I’m talking about lifting people to seek Jesus. I know that if I was in a real bad way right now and I came to this page and started reading I’d leave just like I left the church. You have to lead them somehow some way and it cannot be all dark when you do. People are looking for light when they start to seek that light then Jesus will show them the truth."

I wonder how many John the Immerser turned away by not "lifting people to seek Jesus":

Luke 3:7-9 MKJV
(7) Then he said to the crowd that came forth to be baptized by him, O generation of vipers! Who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
(8) Therefore bring forth fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
(9) And now also the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.

Who among that multitude was justified in walking away because of John's words? Can you say? Did they have to be fortunate enough to "be in a good way" that day so as not to be turned off as John was speaking to them by the Holy Spirit of God?

Here's what God calls for: John must mean business and his hearers must mean business, with nothing deterring the people from confessing and repenting of their sins.

How lifting were Peter's words when he arose at Pentecost and spoke to the multitudes gathered for the feast?

Acts 2:22-24 MKJV
(22) Men, Israelites, hear these words. Jesus of Nazareth, a Man approved of God among you by powerful works, and wonders and miracles, which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know,
(23) this One given to you by the before-determined counsel and foreknowledge of God, you have taken and by lawless hands, crucifying Him, you put Him to death;
(24) whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.

You really don't sound like a warrior at all, yet you like to label yourself as someone heroic. Here's your problem: You've been "sold a bill of goods;" You've fallen for another Jesus and another gospel. You've sought to be treated with kindness, respect and dignity - you, a vile sinner, a viper, as John called you, one with wicked hands, as Peter declared. You're guilty of the ugliest of crimes, but oh, you have to be coddled and handled with kid gloves in order to what? Be enticed to be honest, to 'fess up and repent? How stubborn, selfish and unrepentant can you get, Roadwarrior?

There's been not a hint of repentance with you. You've been impressed with and willingly seduced by a charlatan deceiving the masses and you love to have it so. And being deceived, you now come to us with dreamy, mushy stuff straight out of Satan's soup kitchen to try to poison others into the false love and greasy grace you've been overcome by.

No, Roadwarrior, this is judgment day for you. You've been tried and found wanting; your presumed knowledge and eloquence of no good value to anyone, least of all the One you profess to believe on.

Certainly God has no respect for your offering here. So now, as Cain's countenance fell, will you also be offended with your sacrifice? Will you walk away even as you said you would? That's what Cain did:

"And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden" (Genesis 4:16 KJV).

TinaLassiter

Re: Clayton Jennings, False Teacher

Post by TinaLassiter »

I have spent a long time reading all of these posts....it kind of makes me sick. I do not read the Bible...I lost faith a LONG time ago when I was growing up. I've been a reluctant person when it comes to religion. I see folks that spew hate, talk about righteousness and then turn around and quote Bible verses. THIS is why I am reluctant. You will tear me apart because I do this and not that....follow this person or that person and I understand that you truly believe, in your heart, that you feel you are doing the right thing. But one thing all that does, is drive people away from religion and knowing Jesus.

I cannot speak at all...about some Bible verse or what it truly means. What I can talk about is my first experience seeing Clayton Jennings. My kids wants to see a play, at a church we do Co-Op at...first night it was standing room only and they turned folks away. They ended up doing a second show, and Clayton spoke after. To you, he might be a false prophet. But to me, he got me to think about my relationship with God. See, I had lost my way. My house was abusive growing up, I prayed and asked God to help me. It didn't happen. I gave up on God as a young lady.

Now I am 45. I've been reluctant to dive in and say I am a Christian because I do not read the Bible, I do not know the prophets, I know I will not be perfect. Clayton made me realize that it isn't about all of those things. I will make mistakes, I don't have to know the Bible inside and out....what I need to know is Jesus. I need to have some common sense. I need to live by the 10 Commandments, as best as I can...and if I screw up....all I need to do is ask God for forgiveness. That is all. No more. I can be a woman of faith, led to God, by a false teacher....and still know God.

I would have never gotten there reading this blog, or reading the Bible. I got there, because a man, that you do not believe in, believes in something greater. He believes that it is his calling, just like you, to speak about God. I got there because a Wednesday play was turning people away, they had a Thursday night showing, and Clayton Jennings took the stage after. He spoke to me, and my boys about being a sinner, about his path, about God. That room bowed their heads to pray, something that I've done many times before because I was supposed to. Something was different. I felt something I had never felt before and not felt since. It was the moment I gave in, let the barriers fall, and the minute that I truly can say "I believe." It would have never happened if he had not been there.

So call it what you may. Call it bad, a sin, a false teacher.....but I call it getting a girl that's been lost for 30 years to want to be in God's light again.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Tina,

You say you lost faith a long time ago and came out of God’s light, but the truth is you never had faith in the living God. Otherwise, when you sought Him you would have found Him, and when you prayed to Him, He would have heard and answered your prayer. Yet nothing happened according to your report. He didn’t answer or help you and so you “gave up on God as a young lady.”

You still haven’t found God and still aren’t walking in the light. You don’t read the Bible, don’t know what it says, don’t understand what it says, and you know you won’t be perfect. Those are words without faith or knowledge of the One Who fellowships with those who are perfect with Him:

“You shall be perfect with the LORD your God” (Deuteronomy 18:13 MKJV).

“…the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, I am the Almighty God! Walk before Me and be perfect” (Genesis 17:1 MKJV).

“Therefore be perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:48 MKJV).

And you're not hearing what we say because you aren’t right with God. You don’t love the truth, Tina.

“However, we speak wisdom among those that are perfect, but not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are being destroyed” (1 Corinthians 2:6 EMTV).

You aren’t listening to the Spirit of God speaking through His servants, whether it be the Scriptures or His present coming in the flesh in those sent to speak in His Name. Instead you’re listening to that charming man, Clayton Jennings, who makes you feel comfortable basking in his light, the light in which Satan comes posing as an angel of God. You’re actually flowing with the Devil, who’s teaching you to defy God as you confess the usurper is God.

So you’re still in the dark, but now it’s a much more dangerous place for you, because you claim to see:

“Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, We see. Therefore your sin remains” (John 9:41 MKJV).

Was Jesus spewing hate and tearing people apart, or was He speaking the truth in love? You’ve been captured by a false Jesus and his False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold.

We don’t represent the false Christianity you knew in your youth, Tina. You have no idea what or Whom we represent. You wouldn’t be talking to us the way you do if you knew. I'm encouraging you now to get over your initial sickness and continue reading on our site. Familiarize yourself with what’s written in the Bible, because what God says categorically condemns traditional “Christianity” and the works of Clayton Jennings. And unless you get the truth directly from God, you'll never have it.

Paul

Jorge Rodriguez

Post by Jorge Rodriguez »

Hi Paul here Jorge thank You so mouch for what
You wrote to Tina I was very bless! praise The Lord Jesus Christ

Victor Hafichuk

Tina, your letter in essence tells us the Bible, God’s Own Word, failed you (“I would have never gotten there reading this blog, or reading the Bible. ”) Yet, God says, in His Bible as the apostle Paul speaks to Timothy, his son in the faith:

“And that from a babe you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work” (2 Timothy 3:15-17 MKJV).

Aren’t you saying that where Jesus Christ, by His True Cross He died on, glorifying God, has failed you, and could never have made things right between you and the Father, now Clayton Jennings mounts a false cross, a mimicry of the real, comes down from it unharmed, but glorified, and brings you true faith?

Tina, how deluded you are! So it is with all idolaters. Unless you repent, you'll perish.

Mindy Mcghee

Post by Mindy Mcghee »

When I first learned of this forum I was actually doing some research on conflicts with Clayton Jennings. I saw the opinions stated by this forum and I wanted to be able to share my experience with Jennings in hopes that would help you to see how the accusations that have been stated here are necessarily true. I can't say with complete certainty who is a Christian and who is not because only God and that person know their true relationship, no one else.

What I can say is that once I received notification that I could actually publish comments on this forum I went straight to it with all intentions of coming to Clayton's defense. That was yesterday morning. I'm still fairly reluctant to post anything here today because of what I realized when I went to the forum and started reading...

It seems that this forum is simply a back and forth bashing of opinions, beliefs, and well, people are bashed here as well. The best thing I conclusion I could come to was that someone notifies you of someone they believe is a "false teacher" and you skim their work to single out something you don't approve of. From there the bashing and tearing down begins.

I can't believe some of the harsh terrible things you say to people and accuse them of with little to no ground to stand on for your reasoning. You called Clayton a viper & a bastard, and those were some of the nicer names he was called by you... This forum appears to be set up to ridicule and tear anyone down that doesn't share your opinion. Even the way this section was labeled has an arrogance to it. So, instead of post a comment only to be swiftly bashed, ridiculed, and mocked, I will just say this: I am thankful that when I was questioning church and my own Christianity, I found Clayton Jennings before I found this forum. had it of been the other way around, I would be further from God now rather than so much closer, as I am now.

If this is the 'Path of Truth', I will take another route. This path appears to be paved with hate and I'm pretty sure I would be steamrolled by the people that built this path as soon as I stepped foot on it.

That is the truth.

Jeff Kwan

Post by Jeff Kwan »

Hi. Mindy,

I stumbled into this forum when I was looking for answers regarding false prophets too.

The fact is I think it is too quick to react negatively. I have been in so many Care Groups and giving up after a while as my biblical questions are unanswered and it leaves me unquenched.

Don't write off this forum yet. Ponder the negative views in a positive angle and give your opinion supported scripturally and all of us will learn from your reply as well.

For example, is mediation wrong? Perhaps, what is lacking today is none of the churches I have attended preach it.

My thoughts are meditation should be taught in all churches since Father God is spirit, effective communication with HIM should be spiritual.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

"I can't say with complete certainty who is a Christian and who is not because only God and that person know their true relationship, no one else."

Which points to your problem and sin, Mindy. You sit there and accuse us of malfeasance towards one you presume is a brother of the Lord, and he isn't. You really can't tell who is a Christian, so what you say is true about your discernment. But that doesn't mean others can't know the Truth. We do, and speak accordingly.

"But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one. For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ" (1 Corinthians 2:15-16 MKJV).

Paul

Mindy Mcghee

Post by Mindy Mcghee »

How exactly is it that you know who is a brother of Christ?
Also, I didn't know I had a problem. I suppose you are also qualified to tell people that you have never even met all about their shortcomings?
I'm done with this. As predicted, I would swiftly be repremanded for not agreeing with the opinion of this forum.
I don't need validation of my Christianity from a website. I can validate that with Jesus Christ.

Victor Hafichuk

So you think you can come to this forum and revile us the way you do, and yet when we give you considerate and patient counsel, you call it a reprimand. That's because Truth is your enemy and not your friend, as you see it.

It is Jesus Christ Who has spoken to you by us for your sake, Mindy. We don't tell you this because we expect you to believe. We know you don't and won't believe.

Now we DO reprimand you. Yes, you ARE "done with this." And as you expected, you are rebuked for your witchcraft you call your Christianity. Your ways are altogether vile before God. Seeing you won't repent, but harden yourself and dismiss the Lord, you will perish in your delusion and sins, even as He has said.

Victor Hafichuk

Jeff Kwan, all the meditation in the world, be it Eastern mysticism or Biblical meditation, will do you no good without confession and repentance of your sin. When John the Baptist came forth, he called on people not to meditate but to repent.

Jesus Christ and His disciples came preaching the Kingdom of God, calling on the people not to meditate but to repent of their sins.

God doesn't honor the carnal man, no matter how disciplined and religious and knowledgeable he may seem to be. It's the meditation of the new creature in Christ that gets somewhere.

Who cares what the Catholic Church calls meditation? Since when did the Catholic Church have anything to do with Jesus Christ? To such people, John had this to say:

Luke 3:7-9 MKJV
(7) Then he said to the crowd that came forth to be baptized by him, O generation of vipers! Who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
(8) Therefore bring forth fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
(9) And now also the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.

You need to turn from your self-sufficiency to Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. That's called "repentance." Only then will you be able to speak with knowledge, much more counsel anyone.

Edwin Romero

Post by Edwin Romero »

Very likely Mindy won’t be seeing this anymore; or perhaps she will. If she does, I have a few thoughts concerning her initial posting:

Mindy, you came here “by accident,” it appears. You immediately started to describe the forum and judge its spirit and intention, with much certainty on your part. Some of your qualifications of this forum:

1- simply a back and forth bashing of opinions… and people…
2- …you skim their work to single out something you don't approve of.
3- From there the bashing and tearing down begins.
4- …harsh terrible things you say to people and accuse them of with little to no ground to stand on for your reasoning
5- This forum appears to be set up to ridicule and tear anyone down that doesn't share your opinion
6. Even the way this section was labeled has an arrogance to it…
7- So, instead of post a comment only to be swiftly bashed, ridiculed, and mocked, I will just say this
8- If this is the 'Path of Truth’, I will take another route.
9- This path appears to be paved with hate and I'm pretty sure I would be steamrolled by the people that built this path…

After these 9 direct accusations, based on mere opinion, you will just say what?

Let’s do an exercise, please. If the Lord Jesus Christ were to speak to Christians by no human instruments, would He be speaking various “truths,” so they can choose what to believe?

Supposed He were to set up a forum, what would He do? Would He allow each one to give their opinions contradicting others and the Truth, just to avoid “bashing” them? Would He be OK with people teaching errors about Him, because it could be considered hateful to confront and rebuke those who do it, probably because they do it in a very nice, charismatic way?

If people are in error that is destroying their lives, would it be all right for the Lord to tell them so, sometimes yelling at them before they fall by a deadly cliff?

Now let’s say you are a true Christian and the people who set up this forum are “false, arrogant weirdos.” What does the Lord say you should do if they falsely accuse you or His other children?

“Blessed are you when men shall hate you, and when they shall cut you off, and when they shall reproach you and shall cast out your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy. For behold, your reward is great in Heaven. For so their fathers did according to these things to the prophets.” (Luke 6:22-23 MKJV)

Was this your reaction, Mindy? If not, why not? Is your opinion better than what the Lord clearly says in His Word?

Now if the people who built this forum know the Lord and what He says, should they validate opinions, esteeming them the same as the Truth? If they know the Truth, they don’t need to stand by opinions, as the Truth is the only important thing in the end. Wouldn’t you agree with that?

By the way, nobody hates you here by the way you have spoken, but that doesn’t mean we are not to tell you the truth, which you find hateful, or course. The Pharisees thought the Lord was too arrogant when He spoke, and they reviled Him for that reason and more, finally crucifying Him.

They hated Him because He didn’t approve them or their ways; He was “too harsh” on them, who had a great sense of entitlement when it came to speaking. They could readily bash the Lord and His disciples, but nobody could bash them. I can’t really say you sound more like the Lord than like the Pharisees. Can you?

Mindy Mcghee

Post by Mindy Mcghee »

Romans 2:1 
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.

Matthew 7:1-5 
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Matthew 5:22 
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Ok , gentlemen, I understand that you are trying to make a point and also doing all that you can to make me believe that you are right in that point. However, you believe that you are fully capable of telling me that I am not a Christian and even went so far as to accuse me of witchcraft?? That's a little bit of a stretch (actually, an outright lie). You have no right to accuse me of something so slanderous. You do not know me at all.
I noticed that when I used the term "opinion" that was dissected and then used against me. So, let me be very clear on this much:
I am CERTAIN with no doubt that I am a Christian. I have surrendered my life to Jesus Christ and accepted him as my lord and Savior. I am also certain that you do not have the ability to sit behind a computer screen and read a few paragraphs from individuals and then cast them into hell with your keyboard, it doesn't matter that you don't approve of me or my beliefs. I will not stand in front of you on judgement day Victor, even though it seems as you may be diluted enough to believe that you may possibly have a role in judging me or anyone else you have slandered, bashed and tried to break.

In my OPINION: Clayton Jennings is a man of God. He has brought many people to know Christ. His messages allowed me to let the holy spirit work in me in order to rededicate my life to God.

Also in my OPINION: You are not doing God's work. You are using your thorough knowledge Bible verses to ridicule people and their beliefs and/or faith.
It is also my opinion that you, sir, are a false teacher. Actually, beyond that even, you are assuming the role of a false God. You want to sit there and cast judgement on people and proclaim they are not a Christian? You want to cast them into hell on your very little knowledge of them? You have those who idolize you and you seem not to correct them. Yes Paul, you are the main one I am referring to with that statement. However, sadly it appears there are are others that are misguided and doing that also.

Colossians 2:4
I say this so that no one will delude you with persuasive argument

Now, it's also my OPINION that you have mistaken me for weak or even persuasive in my beliefs. Well, if that is the case, you are sadly mistaken. I am not weak nor will I let one cruel individual bully me and also encourage others to follow suit in an effort to make me question myself, my Christianity, or my beliefs. The soul that does allow your constant ramblings to do just that is a soul that you are responsible for in the end.
I assume this will never reach the forum's readers as I have noticed that the replies are very well monitored. I am certain that is why the reply before this one never made it to the forum. Although, replies that supported you made it just fine. Oh, one reply did make it that simply asked me not to dismiss this forum so quickly, but even that one which defended you, you managed to tear to shreds.
It is individuals like yourself that given enough power, bring evil to the world with their hatred, claiming that their (mislead) reason for doing so is because of their passion for their (false) religion. I hope at some point you do come to realize that you are leading people in the wrong direction and ask God to forgive you for trying to take his place in judging others before it's too late.
Now, if by some small chance this does make it to the forums, then go ahead and try to devour me with your harsh words. I will not let anyone tell me that what I have said here is wrong or challenge my Christianity. So, say anything you wish, I stand by my beliefs and I know my Christianity cannot be shaken by anyone.

Matthew 5:11
Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me

Leviticus 19:16
You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor; I am the LORD.

Victor Hafichuk

"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me"

Mindy, let's check the litmus paper for a moment. Are you blessed, or upset?

Mindy Mcghee

Post by Mindy Mcghee »

To be completely honest, I am both Victor.
Now it's your turn to be honest, are you blessed or upset when you approve/disapprove and reply to posts on your forum?

Victor Hafichuk

Mindy, by God's grace only, I can, choose only to be, and will be, honest with you. Though I'm not convinced you're completely honest with me, I'll take your word for it for now.

Yes, I am very blessed and only blessed to be responding to all who come to our site and forum, whether or not we approve them, whether or not they come as friend or foe. That's because God has given me the blessed victory over the enemy; Satan comes and finds nothing in me.

I find the words I'v already posted for you from the Lord to be absolutely true, not only because I know He speaks true, but also because I've experienced His Word for myself, time and again:

"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me."

At best, you have a mixture, as you yourself testify. That's the only reason why I'm inclined to believe you when you tell me you are both blessed and upset.

In your estimation, is this my reply above true and is it one of joy?

"All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; nothing twisted or perverse is in them" (Proverbs 8:8 MKJV).

"A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, and a word in due season, how good it is!" (Proverbs 15:23 MKJV)

I do thank you for asking the question and for honesty.

Mindy Mcghee

Post by Mindy Mcghee »

"Though I'm not convinced you're completely honest with me, I'll take your word for it for now."

I wasn't trying to convince you nor do I owe it to you to have to prove myself.
However, I will say this much - ever since posting my opinion here the first time and reading all of your condescending replies, I am putting doubt in Christianity again. I find myself lost again. How could people claiming to be Christians have so much hate in their words and also provoke the same in anyone wasting their time with this forum when they join?
I would say I would pray for you etc. but that would be a lie. I don't pray anymore. I do know without a single doubt that I won't find inspiration or encouragement here to do so.
So, no need to reply. I'll be deleting the email I used to sign up for this promptly.
I would say it's been a pleasure, but it's benn right the opposite. Enjoy continuing to spread hate and anger among anyone who has the unfortunate luck of stumbling upon this forum in the future.

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”