Clayton Jennings, False Teacher

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Paul Cohen

Re: Clayton Jennings

Post by Paul Cohen »

Jessie (the one whose letter started this thread) responded to Victor's letter:

:D :D :D

Victor replied:

“Because I called, and you refused; I stretched out my hand, and no one paid attention; but you have despised all my advice, and would have none of my warning. I also will laugh at your trouble; I will mock when your fear comes” (Proverbs 1:24-26 MKJV).

Jessie also wrote to me after I sent her Rachel's post:

Paul,

Please do not forward any emails or responses to me from this point on. I just got a new email because my old account was being filled with junk mail. I regret even responding to anything concerning your page, thoughts, accusations etc. I have much more important things to do, like saving lost souls, than spend my time arguing or trying to make my case with other people who consider themselves Christians. I told you I won't be wasting my time on your page so you try forcing the responses on me via email, I ask now that you stop. I won't be reading them and it's wasting your time and mine.
Thanks for respecting my privacy and wishes.

I replied:

Jessie,

No doubt you do regret writing us, but not for the reasons you give. You regret opening your mouth and having no defense for your false accusations. You regret that your idols and self-righteous religious works have been exposed. You regret hearing the Truth about yourself, which perpetually burdens you until you repent.

We’re not trying to force answers from you – we’re answering your lies and wickedness for all the world to see. Let everyone see how religious hypocrites and blasphemers have no defense for their devilry. Let the truth of God prevail in order for all to learn the life-giving reverence of Him. This is no waste of time on our part, Satan.

So go ahead and flee. You can run but you can’t hide or stand.

Revelation 6:15-17 MKJV
(15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
(16) And they said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
(17) for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand?

Paul

tom4men

Post by tom4men »

to ALL

Its not ours to JUDGE!!!.............to discredit,to blame to abuse!!!.Why you do so?
I dont want to read anymore such judging..with arroganz and selfishness.I dont wanna look behind the scene at your private live.No,thats NOT what the bible demands us.As far as I know,the bible tell us about brothers who may seemed to be weak,to take their hands and be a servant of them....So judging,blaming...etc is exact what Jesus never would hav done to his brothers....Love your neigbour...This kind of feelings,i dont find here on your Website.May God shines his light to you..Victor,Paul and co.
I am out here,because I dont like this selfish ,carnal style of talking to each other.I am with JESSI and JENNINGS.God bless them too

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

"I dont want to read anymore such judging..with arroganz and selfishness."

Obviously you don’t realize you’re judging us, Tom. How else could you call us arrogant and selfish?

"I dont wanna look behind the scene at your private live"

Obviously you don’t realize that what happens in your private life is the reality, unlike the make-believe show of those who “play” at being Jesus in their public lives.

You say Jesus doesn’t judge His brothers – so what does the Word of God mean when it says that judgment begins at the House of God (1 Peter 4:17)? Or when Paul says,

“I know nothing by myself. Yet I have not been justified by this, but He Who judges me is the Lord” (1 Corinthians 4:4 MKJV)?

You and Jessie and Jennings are not our brothers and sister in Christ. You are tares, being exposed here by the Lord, the Light of All Men. You don't have the honor of receiving His chastisement. You insist on independence and refuse godly judgment/correction. You are bastards.

"But if you are without chastisement, of which all are partakers, then you are bastards and not sons (Hebrews 12:8 MKJV).

Paul

tom4men

Post by tom4men »

Yes you are right.I am a bastard..orign a jew converting to christ by HIS appereance to me..

Fare well,brother Paul .You dont give up your abusing.Shame on you

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

I've at times known myself to be "a beggar for punishment." Tom, you persist in your way and accuse falsely, under the False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold (section): http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But if you will, tell us about the Lord appearing to you. I'd like to hear of it - in detail.

Sara V Schmidt

Post by Sara V Schmidt »

Tom, Victor wrote:

"One more stab for your sake: PAUL AND SARA, OR SOMEONE, COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE THIS OBSTINATE, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, KNOW-IT-ALL SOUL REFERENCE TO WRITINGS OR LETTERS WE'VE COMPOSED OVER THE YEARS ABOUT JUDGMENT AND WHO HAS THE RIGHT AND DUTY TO DO SO?"

"Judge Righteous Judgment" - - - Eric C. sent you this one, too.

Disdaining None, Judging All, for Good

The False Religious Love that Hates (Rejects) God

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi all,

Tom has made himself even more transparent when he says: "...I am with JESSI and JENNINGS..." Yes, Tom, it is evident that you're with them and not with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Beryl.

Piet Barnard

Post by Piet Barnard »

I dare you to place this link for the readers to decide for themselves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k17q6RiakNA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Guys be careful that you are not working against the Holy spirit - All hear on the link is the truth and thousands of people that give their hearts to Jesus - Did you test everyone of their spirits to claim its false conversions or spirits? If not you better stay quiet as in the same chapter Jesus say:

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

The only fruit I see is good -
Be carefull.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

So, you dare us to post Jennings’ video, Piet? Why should we be afraid of doing that when the video proclaims another gospel that we can clearly identify for everyone and let them hear the truth? We’re thankful for the opportunity!

Jennings repeatedly asks his audience, “Where are you going?” speaking in terms of where they’ll end up when they die. Neither Jesus, nor Paul, nor Peter, nor John, nor James, nor anyone else of God ever asked people to make a decision to accept Christ as their personal Savior to avoid going to hell after they died. Look in the Scriptures, look hard – you’ll not find it.

Here’s the false gospel in Jennings’ own words:

If you don’t know Jesus you need to know Jesus because time is running out. And when you leave this world, you will end up in hell separated from Him forever. But tonight you can know for certain that you will end up in Heaven… Here’s how – you just have to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.

How are you going to get to know Jesus by your own effort? Didn’t He say that only those whom the Father drew could come to Him? Who says time is running out? And what of vessels of dishonour – do they have a choice? What of tares, which are gathered for burning?

Romans 9:21-23 MKJV
(21) Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel to honor and another to dishonor?
(22) What if God, willing to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much long-suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction;
(23) and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy which He had before prepared to glory;

“So then it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God Who shows mercy” (Romans 9:16 EMTV).

Here we totally expose The False and Misleading Gospel of “Accepting” Jesus Christ

And here: “Accepting” Jesus Christ as Your Personal Savior

Piet says that because of this video and Jennings’ preaching thousands have given their hearts to Jesus. If so, they’ve given their hearts to a false Jesus that accompanies the false gospel being preached. They bow to Baal and Ashtoreth. Piet judges by appearance, emotion, carnal doctrine, and the claims of men – not the truth and reality of fruits produced. Not only can’t he see, he doesn’t even think he needs to see.

There is no faith involved in Jennings’ transaction of “accepting Jesus.” It’s based on fear of death, not love of Life (Jesus Christ). It’s all about the supposedly great deal you’ll get by escaping eternal torment and living in bliss after your meaningless life on earth is over. It’s escapism, not embracism. Those who come to Christ come for life now, not later, and accept responsibility for their works. They receive both good and evil from the hand of God in order to transcend and transform the world, which they are in but not of.

Repentance from God isn’t about feeling “warm all over” like the proselytized policeman in the video, who, according to Jennings, experienced an “explosion of love” in his heart. Look in the Scriptures – you will not find such a conversion. Jennings describes the love of man, of the flesh and of this world. It is False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold. Jennings and his followers are in bondage to the Devil.

“Since then the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise partook of the same; that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death (that is, the Devil), and deliver those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage” (Hebrews 2:14-15 MKJV).

Jennings and his followers are ever learning and never coming to the knowledge of the Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ. With his emotional appeals and affected preaching, Jennings provides the next adrenaline rush for worldly professors of Christ who must continually find new spiritual fixes to assuage the fear and insecurity of being in sin. The one thing needful they will not hear or receive from Jennings: The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail.

Piet, you tell us to be careful, warning us about blaspheming against the Holy Spirit. Hear your own words – you are the one resisting Him.

Michael Demerling

Post by Michael Demerling »

Thank you Paul,

For your analysis. Just to add about false love. At 5:06 in the video Clayton says;
"I love that I inspire you"

He is being truthful here, he loves having fans. This seems to drive and define him.

Another thing that caught my attention was his constant pointing to his head like he was shooting himself. I feel in my spirit that their may be a dark meaning to this acting out. :cry:

Sincerely,
Michael

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Morning, Piet,

Your words: "I dare you to place this link for the readers to decide for themselves."

I watched thirty seconds of the video and "switched off!" So, thank you, I decided!

When I was in school, we played the game, Dare, Truth or Promise. A simple, colourful little game played by children.

You, Piet, on the other hand, are playing a very dangerous game. As I said before, you worship Jennings, before all else.

Yes, Michael, I agree, Jennings loves his fans more than anything, openly declaring that he has 10.000 followers.

Beryl

Beryl

Piet Barnard

Post by Piet Barnard »

I Worship only God but the people on this site do not spread the gospel but do their best to attack or find fault the ones that do - No wonder Jesus said it that the rocks will shout it out if you don't want to - No need to answer me - Ban me form the site please. That is what Jesus later did with the Pharisees - HE IGNORED THEM!!!, and to Paul He said GET THE DUST FROM THIS PLACE OF YOUR FEET.

I do dare to put his link on as I think Clayton Jennings reach more people per day than this site in total - as a matter of fact I also understand Matthew 23:15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are"

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Clayton Jennings - Replying to Piet Barnard

A quote from Jennings' letter to Paul and me: "I'm busy doing the Lord's work and ministering to hundreds of thousands of people... Unlike you."

Can anyone with a sanctified mind imagine Jesus Christ or His Spirit-filled disciples boastfully saying such a thing to the Pharisees and other of His antagonists? It doesn't and wouldn't happen. Not only do I know this by the Scriptures, I know it by knowing the Personal Character and Way of the Lord. Yet, Piet, you approve and believe Clayton serves the Lord. Wow. You are a fool.

Another quote from Jennings to us personally: "Paul. You are a fool and you do not know Jesus. Praying for your soul."

I can guarantee you Jennings isn't praying for Paul's soul. He is a liar. How do I know? The Lord has revealed to us that Jennings is a self-serving serpent, a perfect Pharisee employed in the activity of proselytizing souls for the prince of this world.

Listen to me, all you who read here: All conversions with praise for Jennings are counterfeit. The people are preaching another Jesus, that is, presenting the Jesus of the Gospels, yes, but not as He is and certainly not as He taught. They are deceived and snared by another gospel, a spurious one, appearing as the true in certain aspects, but false nonetheless.

Piet, you have never known the Lord Jesus Christ. Your worship is not of, by, or from Him. Your profession of faith is satanic; it is counterfeit, and by it you presume to deceive, if possible, the elect of God. You have no part in the Kingdom of God you despise.

"Concerning the works of men, by the Words of Your lips, I am kept from the paths of the destroyer" (Psalms 17:4 MKJV).

We have tolerated your ignorance and foolishness long enough to further expose you and Jennings and others like you. We have also posted and replied that perchance you might learn something, somehow. But you refuse. I believe this will be the last posting we approve for you.

That said, others may wish to reply, and that's fine, depending on who they are and what they have to say, Lord willing.

Edwin Romero

Post by Edwin Romero »

I would just like to say to Piet that this is a very absurd petition: "No need to answer me - Ban me form the site please."

Why didn't you just refrain from writing your last posting? Did you want to have the last word?

I don't see a need to ban you if you just leave and forget about what you have found here. The truth (and not a threat) is you won't have peace in your knowledge and counterfeit worship after what the Lord has been telling you here, not because you believe it, but because you don't.

Eric Courtemanche

Post by Eric Courtemanche »

Piet,

Edwin is right, just stop posting and we'll stop responding. The point of the Forum is to expect comments when you post, and not to expect comments when you don't post. If you weren't so blind, you'd understand this very simple process.

Eric C.

Layne Perkins

Post by Layne Perkins »

How could you see a man that preaches the word of God like he does and claim he is a false prophet. I have seen many of his videos and not once has he ever claimed to BE Jesus. He simply says he is a sinner saved by grace just like the rest of us can be. He tells the stories of his life and how the Lord saved him, and it's getting to the point where you can't do that anymore without being called a false prophet. Instead of attacking a man who is spreading Jesus and his word to the people that really need it, try focusing in on the men and women that are very openly misleading people by going against the scripture in the bible

Carlaingle56

Post by Carlaingle56 »

Layne, I agree with you, however, if Clayton were preaching 25 years ago he would have seemed normal not radical, but times have changed. The churches have slowly changed from "Biblical" to popular thought. The main thing is to get people to fill the seats and to do that you have to tell them what they want to hear. So now Clayton is not so popular with certain sects because he teaches the "true" word. But he is gaining popularity because a lot of us want to hear the truth and only the truth.

Layne Perkins

Post by Layne Perkins »

I'm not even sure if you're against him or for him. Really confused, but I'm for him. I think he's a very Godly man and just because he doesn't preach the way someone wants him to or thinks he should doesn't make him a false prophet

Victor Hafichuk

by Layne Perkins » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi Layne,

Have you never heard or red these words?:

“Then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ! Or, There! Do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect” (Matthew 24:23-24 MKJV).

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

Though you believe otherwise, by your words it’s plain you aren’t among the elect. So now if deception comes so close to overpowering the elect, how much more will you be blind to such self-serving, glory-seeking, self-aggrandizing men as Clayton Jennings, a phony through and through.

For there to be deception, will they not appear true, as the Scriptures plainly declare? But you obviously prefer to believe men instead of God’s Word; therefore, you will be, and are, deceived. You deny the Very One Who bought you with His blood.

Nobody here accused Jennings of claiming to be Jesus Christ. Here is just another giveaway of how you are so dull of mind that you can’t understand our words. As John records Jesus saying:

“Why do you not know My speech? Because you cannot hear My Word” (John 8:43 MKJV).

And John wrote to the saints, speaking of us:

“They are of the world, therefore they speak of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us. The one who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error” (1 John 4:5-6 MKJV).

Yes, Jennings speaks true things, just enough to bait, hook, capture and kill:

“The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:10 MKJV).

People are sold another gospel, T-shirt and all, another Jesus, cross and all and you are all deceived. You don’t know that the salvation people experience with Clayton Jennings message and example are a glorification and preservation of the flesh. These things we know by revelation, not after the appearance.

You also give your true spiritual corruption away when you speak of judging by appearance as you do in this post. But again, why do you believe liars instead of the Truth, Who says:

“Do not judge according to sight, but judge righteous judgment” (John 7:24 MKJV).

You and all those defending Jennings are deceived, judging by appearances even though the Lord has cautioned against it, and for good cause. Look at you - blind, foolish, without understanding, dead in your sins, impressed by charismatic, grandstanding charlatans tickling your ears with words that pretend judgment but which, with deportment of the messenger, invite admiration of him. You are so blind. Listen to you!:

Instead of attacking a man who is spreading Jesus and his word to the people that really need it, try focusing in on the men and women that are very openly misleading people by going against the scripture in the bible”

“openly misleading people by going against the scripture in the bible
”?

“Attacking?” How about exposing and alerting people to beware? Why falsely accuse us?

Since when does the enemy come against Jesus Christ openly misleading? Lane, you are dead where you stand, so darkened and lost. But we aren’t here to point out a blatantly obvious, “open” Devil; we’re here to point out the false christs, the pretenders, those who are equipped and empowered to deceive, the successful ones who declare Jesus is the Christ while leading you down the path of destruction. They succeed with you because you are still in your sins and your blindness remains because you think to be saved:

“Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, We see. Therefore your sin remains” (John 9:41 MKJV).

Did you not know there are spurious conversions? Did you not know that people have cleaned up their lives externally through various sources? Did you not know Satan comes as an angel of light? What does that look like? He takes on a counterfeit of the real thing. Does Satan worship or Buddhism or Islam counterfeit the real thing? No.

Do you not realize you can be deceived? Obviously not.

Do you really trust your own judgment? Yes, you do.

But we speak in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by HIS Mind, not ours, by His understanding and revelation and not our own. You will know Clayton Jennings and the many other hotshots are disciples of Baal and Ashtoreth in the Name of Jesus Christ. Those same gods worshiped in ancient times are worshiped today by both deceivers and the deceived.

You need to repent of yourself, your pleasures, gods and sins. You need to ask Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to you. This hasn’t happened; you have fallen for the counterfeit. Fallen, you perish.

Piet Barnard

Post by Piet Barnard »

So Paul who do you say should spread the word and do you trust to do so to adhere when Jesus said go to every Corner of this earth and Tell them about me and make Disciples out of them?

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Carlaingle56 wrote:Layne, I agree with you, however, if Clayton were preaching 25 years ago he would have seemed normal not radical, but times have changed. The churches have slowly changed from "Biblical" to popular thought. The main thing is to get people to fill the seats and to do that you have to tell them what they want to hear. So now Clayton is not so popular with certain sects because he teaches the "true" word. But he is gaining popularity because a lot of us want to hear the truth and only the truth.
Carla, Clayton Jennings is a product of the churches you laud. He has the mark of the beast, which is why he is welcome in so many churches and by their congregants like you, who also defend him here. In justifying Clayton, you're not lifting up Jesus Christ, you're lifting up a man who plays Jesus Christ.

"And He said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God" (Luke 16:15 MKJV).

Only a light and vain fellow would answer such a serious matter as this in the way Clayton answered us:

"LOL. Praying for you both to know Jesus Christ and the God of David before it's too late and you wake up in eternity without Him."

And there you are, Carla, with him in hell.

Paul

Carlaingle56

Post by Carlaingle56 »

Paul,

The fact that you are laughing and condemning two people to hell. Is very scary. I am not sure where you get that Clayton is playing Jesus. He has never said he is Jesus. He has said he is a sinner. As we all are. For you to laugh and condemn people makes you sound like a Pharisee in the time of Jesus. So righteous. So indignant. So condemning. I am a sinner and I love Jesus and thru his grace I hope to see him in Heaven one day. As I hope to see you Paul. But it is not up to me whether you are there or not. I would not be so pompous to speak for God and say who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Carlaingle56 wrote:Paul,

The fact that you are laughing and condemning two people to hell. Is very scary. I am not sure where you get that Clayton is playing Jesus. He has never said he is Jesus. He has said he is a sinner. As we all are. For you to laugh and condemn people makes you sound like a Pharisee in the time of Jesus. So righteous. So indignant. So condemning. I am a sinner and I love Jesus and thru his grace I hope to see him in Heaven one day. As I hope to see you Paul. But it is not up to me whether you are there or not. I would not be so pompous to speak for God and say who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell.
That's your hero Clayton speaking and condemning, Carla. Read my post again, where I've clearly quoted him.

It certainly would be pompous (and worse) of you to speak for God, because you aren't with Him in Heaven. He hasn't sent you. Therefore it's also arrogant of you to argue with those who are in Heaven with Him and have been sent to preach the true Gospel by the Holy Spirit. You plainly haven't heard a thing we've said and don't know what you're talking about. We said nothing about anyone going to Hell - we only identified where people are coming from presently.

Now will you add to your sin by not repenting when you and your idol are found to be wrong? Will you read everything we've said carefully several times and begin to listen? That would be a miracle.

Paul

Victor Hafichuk

It is remarkable how those who seek to defend their idols only serve to confirm our words against their idols. The Lord did say we would know them by their fruits...not only their words. Jennings' fruits are his defenders. Now Carla puts Jennings' words in Paul's mouth and condemns Paul for speaking them against Jennings, saying it's "scary."

Yes, scary. But whose danger of destruction is it?

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither [any thing] hid, that shall not be known and come abroad" (Luke 8:17 KJV).

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Piet Barnard wrote:So Paul who do you say should spread the word and do you trust to do so to adhere when Jesus said go to every Corner of this earth and Tell them about me and make Disciples out of them?
Only true disciples, servants of God who have taken up the cross, can make disciples of Christ. False disciples, tares, produce more tares. This is a law of nature and God.

Here's your kind of disciple, Piet:

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you compass sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves” (Matthew 23:15 MKJV).

Clayton Jennings uses the Name of Christ to preach himself. That’s what you’re buying into, and that’s why you’re defending Jennings and your false teachers rather than worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ.

As Jesus said to the Pharisees, so we say to you:

“I have come in My Father's Name, and you do not receive Me. If another shall come in his own name, him you will receive” (John 5:43 MKJV).

Paul

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”