Hero Clayton Jennings

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Elroy

Hero Clayton Jennings

Post by Elroy »

We'll be known by our fruits
Clayton is winning souls everyday and admitting that he's a sinner

He loves Jesus
Point is people are being saved and that's our only purpose
Why save many souls to decieve a few
What credit is there it for you
Not one thing he says is a lie
You judge so make sure you perfect because the same measure would be used to measure you

Don't let jealousy float your boat
Let the love of God

Dont let his success make you insecure and do such things

Stop focusing on others

If you busy enough with the word of God there wont be time for that

Clayton is my hero
Because he makes sure we do not look up to him but we look through him and see jesus

GOD BLESS
God loves

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Hero Clayton Jennings

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

And there was given to it to give a spirit to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might both speak, and might cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
(Revelation 13:15 MKJV)

Clayton is my hero. Because he makes sure we do not look up to him but we look through him and see jesus

The “Jesus” you're seeing through Clayton is Clayton, Elroy, which makes you an idolater. To be specific, you're a Baal worshipper, because that's hero worship - the worship of a man.

Clayton's “success” isn't the salvation of souls, but is the delivering over of souls to Baal and destruction.

Following this false Jesus, you also espouse 'False Love - Satans Last Stronghold. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we reject your god and his loving blessings, the beast and his image. Get behind us, Satan.

Paul and Victor

Elroy

Re: Hero Clayton Jennings

Post by Elroy »

I hope you perfect may God be with you

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”