My faith remains in Jesus

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Valerie

My faith remains in Jesus

Post by Valerie »

I read the back and forth monologue regarding Clayton Jennings. As a Christian I am saddened by all of you. Your nasty banter is exactly what turns non believers away from Christianity. You lost more than you gained in this exchange.

My faith remains in Jesus. One on one.

Valerie

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: My faith remains in Jesus

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Your theory doesn't hold up to Reality, Valerie. People seeking the Truth are turned towards Christ when they see our exposure of false messiahs like Clayton's artificial Jesus. They are so thankful that light has come to cut through the darkness of religious pretense and confusion. It's idolaters like you who are offended and turn away from the Truth, “Christian” heathen whose empty Opinion is condemned by the Word of God made flesh.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

What makes you think false teachers, as Paul mentions, don't preach what seems to be the True Gospel?

What makes you think the elect Jesus refers to are so readily deceived?

What makes you think Satan is so stupid and ineffective?

What makes you think you're in any position to be able to adequately and wisely judge these things?

What makes you think you don't need warnings by watchmen who see what you may not be seeing?

What makes you think the strong delusion God sends is not so strong after all, but rather, watered down? Perhaps you read, “strong dilution”?

Do you have any idea how many there are like you who say, “My faith remains in Jesus,” and differ so much with one another? Think about it, Valerie.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”