I will be seeing Clayton when he comes to our town next month!

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Becky

I will be seeing Clayton when he comes to our town next month!

Post by Becky »

Wow. Just wow. I was curious about Clayton Jennings and did a search. I saw your website and knew I had found gold! Such arrogance! So much hate! So unChrist-like. And I'm not speaking of Clayton Jennings. I'm speaking of Victor, Paul, and Allison. Geeze! You three did nothing but name call. I am so glad I have risen above the hypocrisy of Christianity. If Jesus of long ago knew what his "followers" were saying to each other today.....my, my, my. Sounds like you folks need to clean out your eyes and reread what you all claim to know. It is absolutely sickening the way people like you point fingers (and yes I am doing it here) and try to "expose" others. Grow up! Find peace, enlightenment, and shut up until you get there.

And by the way, that email thread you posted assured me that I will be seeing Clayton when he comes to our town next month! Right on! And no, sorry, you three will not be on my mind. Each night I pray and meditate (I bet you think that's of the devil!) and expel from my heart and mind all negativity that I encounter.

Becky Null

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: I will be seeing Clayton when he comes to our town next month!

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“And He said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God” (Luke 16:15 MKJV).

Matthew 16:21-23 MKJV
(21) From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
(22) Then Peter took Him and began to rebuke Him, saying, God be gracious to You, Lord! This shall never be to You.
(23) But He turned and said to Peter, Go, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you do not savor the things that are of God, but those that are of men.

Each night I pray and meditate (I bet you think that's of the devil!) and expel from my heart and mind all negativity that I encounter.

According to the Scriptures, Jesus “expelled from His heart and mind” the exact opposite of what you dare to expel. Isn't that so?

Becky, decades ago when the Lord Jesus Christ was preparing me for ministry, He made it known to me that when the Devil came by men, people would believe it was Him, and when He came in the flesh by His true servants, they would call Him anti-Christ and of the Devil.

His Word is Ever True. You claim to have risen above the hypocrisy of Christianity, yet are excited to see Jennings in action - a prime practitioner of false Christianity that worships the man of sin, that son of perdition.

“Wow, just wow” - what a great proof of exactly what we have said: Clayton Jennings preaches an ego-centric gospel of self-glorification and salvation by human willpower. He denies Jesus Christ no less than you do - you're of the same mind and heart.

Yes, your prayer and meditation is of the Devil who savors the things of man. And we don't think this; we know it.

Victor and Paul
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-tea ... #novupdate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Becky

Post by Becky »

I've got a great idea! How about instead of worrying your little closed minds on others and worry about yourselves! Wow! What an idea!!!

And p.s. I'm not reading all this junk. It's really boring.

Becky Null

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”