Prayer in this Video

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Michelle Sellers

Prayer in this Video

Post by Michelle Sellers »

https://youtu.be/Jb6SaXUP7kI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All of those saying Clayton Jennings is a false prophet need to listen to his prayer at the beginning of this video. He clearly states that he doesn't want the glory to go to him, but the glory goes to GOD!

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Re: Prayer in this Video of Clayton Jennings

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Hi Michelle,

I listened to Clayton's prayer in the beginning of the video. You say of it:
"He clearly states that he doesn't want the glory to go to him, but the glory goes to GOD!"
How else would you expect a deceiver to talk, Michelle? Do you think Clayton would come right out and say he wants the glory for himself? He prays this way because in his unregenerate nature he's there for the glory while wanting it to appear otherwise.

Now, the question is, why don't you see this? Why are you also under strong delusion? What sin is blinding you from receiving the truth?

Ronnie

Simon Hall

Re: Prayer in this Video

Post by Simon Hall »

Just watch the video for anther few minutes after Clayton's prayer where he says the glory goes to God, and you'll soon find out where the glory is really going. During Clayton's prayer you can see some white letters on the huge screen behind him. As the shot of him zooms out, what does one see? CLAYTON JENNINGS in huge letters across the screen. And it remains there through his preaching. It couldn't possibly be about Clayton Jennings, could it?

Watch the video for only 5 minutes more and you'll see Clayton's rehearsed, memorised rhyme. No one can tell me that he doesn't enjoy the applause of the people at different times in the show he is putting on.

This guy is a showman and loves the glory of men.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

So, you say false teachers tell everyone the truth, do they? Hmmm…liars only tell the truth? Isn’t that a new one? So Satan doesn’t transform himself into an angel of light, after all, and his ministers don’t come as ministers of righteousness? Aren’t you kind of going against the Word of God? Why don’t we all just toss the Word of God in the garbage and worship Clayton Jennings now, taking his word over God’s? Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing?

Clayton has a harem of silly women, laden with sins, pleasure-seeking, worshipping a hero. They manifest his folly and are his fruit. So it is. Take the broad and beautiful way then, as you choose, Michelle. Are you familiar enough with the Scriptures to know where it leads? That seems very doubtful, but find out, if you will.”

Tang Williams

Post by Tang Williams »

With the sleight of hands, the blind cannot see Clayton giving his own personal interpretation of the scriptures. He simply butchered the truth! Full of twisted contradictions and lies.

Jennings talking about God being a holy righteous judge saying at 47:20," One punishment for all mankind, separation from me forever in a place called hell."

Jennings is saying, that, "we were all born a sinner." Therefore, a punishment is warranted for being a sinner [because you did not choose Jesus]. But, by saying at 47:18, 'Boom! The gavel comes down,' admits here that God passes the sentence for the sinner to go to hell. So, if an earthly judge sentenced me to a bit of jail time, do I get to decide whether to accept the sentence of not?

But in contradiction, Jennings on his Facebook page on Dec 11, 2014 said, 'God doesn't send people to Hell. People's sin sends them to Hell.' So, God is not a judge now?

https://www.facebook.com/claytonjenning ... 6752402133

Jennings at 11:29 said, "Here is another junk [as deemed so by Jennings] movie from Hollywood. But, they're making money, off Jesus." So it's okay to make money off Jesus, if approved by Jennings?

Jennings has a website that sells apparel and other items and making money off Jesus. It's okay for Jennings because he is not selling junk I guess.

http://shopclaytonjennings.com

For we are not as many, which corrupt* the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ. 2 corinthians 2:17 KJV

*Word: kaphleuw / Pronounce: kap-ale-yoo'-o /Strongs Number: G2585

Orig: from kapelos (a huckster); to retail, i.e. (by implication) to adulterate (figuratively):--corrupt.

Use: TDNT-3:603,415 Verb

Heb Strong: 1) to be a retailer, to peddle 2) to make money by selling anything 2a) to get sordid gain by dealing in anything, to do a thing for base gain

I would rather watch Veggie Tales!

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

What do you have to say to these replies, Michelle? We would all like to hear. Or anyone else out there - the many admirers of Clayton Jennings. How can you argue against the plain truth of the matter? For what purpose? Where does it get you honoring a man at the expense of honoring the Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ?

Paul

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”