I am proud to say I support Clayton Jennings.

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I am proud to say I support Clayton Jennings. Having first been introduced to Clayton by his YouTube videos in 2014, I was intrigued because he was not afraid to speak the truth, and he did so in a way that honored Jesus Christ.

Several months later, I had the opportunity to meet Clayton following a church service he preached at in Indiana. The sermon was taken right from the Bible and dozens of lives were saved that day. Since then, I've listened to Clayton several more times when he has been in Indiana. Let me explain that I have been to many churches in my life, listened to many evangelists/preachers and while I do not have anything negative to say about any of the churches or people, Clayton is by far the best at delivering the Word of God, right from the Bible. Clayton is not afraid to preach the message of salvation, the cross, and hell.

Society today, and unfortunately many churches in America are too afraid to mention hell...they are too afraid at upsetting someone in their congregation...not Clayton. I would encourage you to attend a service where Clayton will be preaching. Go with an open mind and a willing heart...if after that, you sincerely and honestly still feel the way you feel, then so be it...but I would be willing to bet some of your views and options will change. As for the play in which you say Clayton "plays Jesus." Yes, he acts out the part of Jesus for a play called Passion. The annual play is no different than Christmas plays put on by churches and Christian schools across the world.

I will close with this... In today's world, we need more men like Clayton Jennings. Men who are unselfish, who's primary objective in life is to bring souls to Jesus Christ by sharing the Word of God through the Bible. Men who stand up for what they believe in despite critics who disagree. Men who take the road less traveled because they know in their heart the end result is ever lasting life. I hope that in the days, months, years to come, your perception of Clayton Jennings will change and you, like I, will be thankful for what he is doing.

Very respectfully,

Andrew

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: I am proud to say I support Clayton Jennings.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“Now is the judgment of this world. Now shall the prince of this world be cast out” (John 12:31 MKJV).

Hi Andrew,

Counterfeit money looks very much like real money - it's needs to be in order to be accepted as currency. If you hand an expert trained in the authentic article a counterfeit $100 bill, exclaiming, “Look, it's the right color green and the images are all the right ones in the right places - it's the real thing!” - he'll be able to show you how and why it's not real.

The counterfeit is only passing itself off as real and you've bought the lie.

That's what's happened with you and Clayton Jennings. You're judging him by sight, your own, and not according to the righteous judgment of God. God's judgment is what we've given you on our site (A “Humble” Sinner Plays Jesus), and you don't see or acknowledge it. You're blinded by your sight.

By your estimation, Clayton is “unselfish.” Yet the Word of God says a man could give away all his goods to feed the poor and deliver his body to be burned without the love of God. In other words, men can do great unselfish-appearing acts while in complete selfishness. That's the man of sin who sits on God's throne, the mystery (and majesty) of iniquity at work.

That's where you're at, proud of supporting the man of sin who appears godly in his own righteousness.

Jesus upbraided this kind of thinking and partisanship:

“I have come in My Father's Name, and you do not receive Me. If another shall come in his own name, him you will receive” (John 5:43 MKJV).

We've come in the Lord's Name, and you don't receive us, but you do receive Clayton Jennings who comes in his own name, camouflaged by the Lord's Name, truly a wolf in sheep's clothing. You don't recognize the usurper. You not only give him a pass, but commend him.

Let me explain that I have been to many churches in my life, listened to many evangelists/preachers and while I do not have anything negative to say about any of the churches or people, Clayton is by far the best at delivering the Word of God, right from the Bible. Clayton is not afraid to preach the message of salvation, the cross, and hell.

You have nothing negative to say about so-called evangelists/preachers who are afraid to preach the message of salvation and the cross because you stand with man and not with the Lord Jesus Christ. You don't recognize that Jennings is also an enemy of the cross. You imply that we've judged him without really hearing or knowing him, Andrew, but that's only true of you, not us.

You say of Clayton:

Yes, he acts out the part of Jesus for a play called Passion. The annual play is no different than Christmas plays put on by churches and Christian schools across the world.

You're right, and it's all abomination. Read That Devilish Spirit of Christmas,
The True Marks of a Cult, Diabolical Doctrines and Counterfeit Christianity.

We appreciate that you're trying to be respectful here, but you need to go the full distance in hearing what we actually preach before judging what you think we've said, in order to be respectful of the truth. Otherwise, you're doing yourself a great disservice.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12 MKJV
(7) For the mystery of lawlessness is already working, only he is now holding back until it comes out of the midst.
(8) And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming,
(9) whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
(12) so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”