Many of the things that you accuse Clayton Jennigs of being/doing, you yourselves are doing.

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Lynnette

Many of the things that you accuse Clayton Jennigs of being/doing, you yourselves are doing.

Post by Lynnette »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hi there, I'm responding to your website - the path of truth. I agree that we need to warn people (when and how the Holy Spirit) directs us but your site is very hurtful. Many of the things that you accuse Clayton Jennigs of being/doing, you yourselves are doing.

Your site and writings come across as arrogant and unloving which I'm sure is not your intent. Also, when unbelievers see interactions as these between 2 christians they would be appalled at the lack of love shown and the arrogance as both parties are judging and saying that the other isn't a Christian.

This is one reason why people don't become Christians - because we can't even love each other. We're all on a journey. None of us are perfect. Pray for the Holy Spirit to work and trust that he is even if you can't see it. Would you want someone to speak about you and your work the way you speak about others? I don't think so.

The test of a servant of God is the fruit of the Spirit ( and from what I see, that is not evident on your site), whether or not they have a heart for God and want others to receive Jesus as their personal Savior & Lord and to love as he loves (while we were still sinners - not fixed before we come to him). Loving doesn't mean accepting their sin (Clayton never condones the sin. He sees the person first (loves) but still calls sin sin.)

Loving allows people to make their own choices and we don't own their choices. That is how Jesus loves us. I sense that you want and are called to warn but please do it out of a heart of love rather than a heart of fear and or arrogance.

Lynnette

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Many of the things that you accuse Clayton Jennigs of being/doing, you yourselves are doing.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Lynnette, do you know Clayton's heart, and are you telling us that it's pure? Are you sure - would you stake your life on it?

Do you know our hearts? Are we arrogant hypocrites without the love of God, as you've accused? Are you prepared to stake your life on this? Do you know, in a manner of speaking, that you have staked your life on it?

So if you aren't prepared to be judged for your opinions, then you need to back up and start over, finding out the truth before committing yourself to judgments you're not justified in making.

As for us, we've staked our lives on what we've said about Clayton. It's not conjecture or motivated by anything other than love of the Truth and our fellow man. This we know by the One Who has loved us and given us this love.

You say, “Loving doesn't mean accepting their sin (Clayton never condones the sin. He sees the person first (loves) but still calls sin sin.)

What is this nonsense you've received from your religious circles about loving the sinner but hating the sin? The sinner is the sin. Haven't you heard what the Lord said about sinning?

“But the things which come out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile the man. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies; these are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man” (Matthew 15:18-20 MKJV).

Are you proposing the heart of man isn't the man? The Lord doesn't believe or teach that:

“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth the good. And an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth the evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks” (Luke 6:45 MKJV).

Look again and see how we talked to Clayton and treated him versus how he talked to and treated us. If you can't see a 180-degree difference, light and darkness, it's only because you're blinded by the idolatry of a heart steeped in False Love - Satans Last Stronghold.

“Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” (Galatians 4:16 KJV)

Yes, we want to hear the truth from you, Lynnette, whether it validates or condemns what we've said and done. So far we've only heard lies, which, as your friends, we're pointing out to you.

Loving allows people to make their own choices and we don't own their choices. That is how Jesus loves us.

Where oh where are you getting your doctrine? Certainly not from God and His Holy Scriptures, but from carnal men who've misinterpreted them. Did Jesus Christ give us “choices” or “Commandments”? And what does He tell us happens if we obey or disobey? Read Deuteronomy 28 in light of your statement and our question.

Lynette, the day for your deceptive and poisonous suggestions are finished. God is done winking. Know it and repent, if there's still time, for the Scripture says, “Let him who is filthy be filthy still.” Proverbs 1:24 and following has more to say about this. We're at the end of the age and you don't see it. Be warned.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”