Saddened

Here’s the son of a preacher who plays Jesus Christ on stage, while offstage he plays a preacher, though claiming he’s still “a messed up guy” (from his website – ClaytonJennings.com). Don’t let the false humility fool you. The “aw shucks” posturing only covers over the arrogance of the man of sin, who pretends, by his knowledge, to be up to the job of playing God. This is the destroyer come in the flesh, a consummate liar. An actor, indeed!
Simon Paul

Saddened

Post by Simon Paul »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Dear Paul, Victor and Ally,

This commentary in your forum regarding Clayton Jennings, is everything that non-Christians find offensive about Christianity. Jesus was, and IS a man/God of compassion and understanding (Mathew 19: 12), and not to be dismissive of anything you have written, I truly believe you should take a good, hard look at your hearts!

Faithfully, in Christ Jesus.

Simon Paul

Paul Cohen

Re: Saddened

Post by Paul Cohen »

You're in the wrong place, Simon. You need to register on the Forum to post your comment.

Paul

Simon Paul

Post by Simon Paul »

Dear Paul,

Thank you. As long as you received the email. I am simply the messenger.

God bless you,

Simon Paul

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

The reason I sent you to the Forum, Simon, is because you commented on Forum content and directed your answer to Addy (not "Ally," as you misspelled it).

Also, your satanic message has been refuted there by the Word of God several times. There's nothing new or original in what you say.

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death"
(Proverbs 14:12 ESV).

Living as a legend in your own mind won't last forever, thank God. The seeds of Reality and Judgment have been planted.

Paul

Simon Paul

Post by Simon Paul »

Dear Paul,

Wow! My email is clearly addressed to 'Dear Paul, Victor and Ally,' - but judging from your response to a very simple request which originally saddened me; I can now see that satan has his grip firmly in your life. Your vitriol is troubling! God bless you brother Paul.

Faithfully in Christ Jesus, Amen.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

So why don't you post your letter where it belongs, on the Forum, for Addy (what's wrong with you - don't you care to learn how to write people's names properly? - no, you don't) as well as us and others?

But of course we don't expect Satan to comply with what is good and right. His motto in man is - "You aren't going to tell me what to do!" - and you fulfill this perfectly. So stay in hell with your god, Satan, Simon, as you insist. You are not our brother. You have nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ, except to bring shame to His Name through your filthy self-righteousness.

Paul

Simon Paul

Post by Simon Paul »

Dear Paul,

Your responses are more 'of satan' than my effort to ask Jesus to soften your heart. I will engage YOU because that was whom the original email was directed to. Your efforts to justify yourself have only shown YOU up for whom YOU are: A False Prophet.

Faithfully in Christ Jesus,

Simon Paul

Author & Poet

https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-paul- ... ab_profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.facebook.com/SimonPaul11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Http://twitter.com/simonpaul111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LifeZone Health & Wellness Centre
135, Steve Biko, The Bult, Potchefstroom

"And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done." Mark 11: 25

The copyright in this e-mail belongs to the author of the e-mail. The copyright in an e-mail attachment belongs to the author of the attachment. You must obtain permission from the applicable copyright holder(s) or their agent(s) prior to forwarding an e-mail or e-mail attachment.

Return to “Jennings, Clayton - False Teacher”