Proof that Shroud of Turin is real burial cloth of Jesus

Correspondence regarding various falsehoods.
You can see our complete website section on falsehoods here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Proof that Shroud of Turin is real burial cloth of Jesus

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Sent: April-04-18 2:06 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: FW: Reasons why the Shroud of Turin is not a fake, Proof Shroud of Turin is real burial cloth of Jesus

Just found this Victor………any comments??? thank you……..Trevor.

https://www.photoofjesus.com/reasons-ev ... -fake.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent: Thursday, 5 April 2018 3:24 a.m.
To: Trevor C.
Subject: RE: Reasons why the Shroud of Turin is not a fake, Proof Shroud of Turin is real burial cloth of Jesus

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... -turin.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent: April-04-18 8:04 PM
Subject: FW: Reasons why the Shroud of Turin is not a fake, Proof Shroud of Turin is real burial cloth of Jesus

thank you Victor………I have passed your ‘expert’ comments and story on to these ‘other experts’, I await further comments from them……..looking forward to passing them on to you Victor……

regards, Trevor.

​From: Victor Hafichuk
Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 9:35 PM
Subject: RE: Reasons why the Shroud of Turin is not a fake, Proof Shroud of Turin is real burial cloth of Jesus

Experts often happen to be the most mistaken, inept, misinformed, arrogant, and dangerous species on the planet. Knowing everything there is to know in their field of expertise, they are often found to know what amounts to nothing.

The Infallible Expert and His Word are where my faith is.

1 Corinthians 1:19-31 MKJV
(19) For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and I will set aside the understanding of the perceiving ones."
(20) Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the lawyer of this world? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
(21) For since, in the wisdom of God, the world by wisdom did not know God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save those who believe.
(22) For the Jews ask for a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom;
(23) but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block, and to the Greeks foolishness.
(24) But to them, the called-out ones, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.
(25) Because the foolish thing of God is wiser than men, and the weak thing of God is stronger than men.
(26) For you see your calling, brothers, that not many wise men according to the flesh are called, not many mighty, not many noble.
(27) But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
(28) and God has chosen the base things of the world, and things which are despised, and things which are not, in order to bring to nothing things that are;
(29) so that no flesh should glory in His presence.
(30) But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who of God is made to us wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption;
(31) so that, according as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."

Quoted from one of the versions of the Bible I frequently use, a portion written by the apostle Paul who wrote close to a third of the New Testament. It is a wondrous thing how the Scriptures answer all things. And being His Word, why shouldn’t or couldn’t they?

\/

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Re: Proof that Shroud of Turin is real burial cloth of Jesus

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Sent: April-04-18 9:43 PM

thank you Victor……..are you talking about yourself???!!! you of all people………’I am right about all things, you only have to look at my website’!!! I have ‘seen the Lord’, he spoke to me…..I am right about the ‘shroud’…..the ‘scriptures’……all other people are ‘wrong’, on Victor’s ‘bad list’!!! enough said…..regards,
Trevor.

​From: Victor Hafichuk
Date: Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 10:27 PM

Yes, I am right, as I’ve proven by the Scriptures, doctrine, report of life, and all manner of substance. See, Trevor, how wrong you are. And yes, you have said enough, haven’t you?

\/

Return to “Falsehood Exposed”