Is Biblical Israel in Africa ? Are Jews Black ?

Correspondence regarding various falsehoods.
You can see our complete website section on falsehoods here.
Thierry Bwuzure

Is Biblical Israel in Africa ? Are Jews Black ?

Post by Thierry Bwuzure »

Greetings everyone,

Yesterday, I sent a mail to Victor. He advised me to share it here for everyone’s sake. It is about a false doctrine that a group called the "Hebrew Israelites" are spreading like a disease. I added some remarks in parentheses and after the email;

Hi Victor,

Hope you are doing well.

I have some questions on a subject that bothers me.
There's one of my contact on Facebook that is spreading the doctrine of the Black Hebrew Israelites. One of his publication caught my attention;

"BOYCOTT ISRAEL THE FALSE JEWISH! WORSHIPPERS OF THE STAR OF REMPHAN!
THIEF OF EARTH! EXTERMINATOR OF THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE!
THE REAL PEOPLE ISRAELITE IS BLACK AND ITS PROMISED LAND IS IN AFRICA!"

I was dismayed reading this. I know it's all lies and delusions based on bitterness, pride, and antisemitism. The fellow is French and white. I don't know if it matters, sin is sin no matter the color of the skin. But most of the time, it's black people embracing this theory.

I went on his profile. He made a video, saying that the biblical Israel is in central Africa. I wrote this comment; "What do you think of the excavation of the City of David in Jerusalem ?"

He admitted he didn't have a clue about it. So, I responded saying;
"How is it possible that the biblical Israel is in central Africa when archaeologists discovered the City of the David in the Contemporain Jerusalem?". I told him he is in error by following those teachings.

I think I am wasting my time there. He gave me "Deuteronomy 28" and "Numbers 34" to defend his allegations. I said to him that "Deuteronomy 28" is always used in that matter. With the verse about the Israelites brought in ships back into Egypt;

Deuteronomy 28:68 (MSG)
"God will ship you back to Egypt by a road I promised you’d never see again.
There you’ll offer yourselves for sale, both men and women, as slaves to your enemies. And not a buyer to be found."

I red on the forum the topic "Was Jesus Black" when I came across TPOT. I had confirmation at that time that it is heresy. It's crazy how far it goes, he is willing to teach that on Facebook. In the last comment I made, I gave him this Scripture;

1 Timothy 1:3-4 (MSG)
"On my way to the province of Macedonia, I advised you to stay in Ephesus.
Well, I haven’t changed my mind. Stay right there on top of things so that the teaching stays on track.

Apparently, some people have been introducing fantasy stories and fanciful family trees that digress into silliness instead of pulling the people back into the center, deepening faith and obedience."

I do believe that the Lord is purging me more. I do have the urge to share the truth about the racism coming out black people (I'd say now out of anyone). I don't want to do it if it's not a call from the Lord. I did pray about it many times. Knowing that I have to deal with the corruption within at first. But in a way, I am scandalized.

The fellow sent me a document with all the verses that lead to his conclusion that the Hebrew (in the Bible) are blacks. I didn't read it yet. So my questions are;

1- Am I wasting my time?
2- Should I ignore this kind of publication?
3- Should I read this document?
4- Is it normal that I am quite scandalized?
5- Do you think it would edify to make a writing on the Hebrew Israelites issue for the sake of the believers?

Nowhere I saw that he is spreading the Gospel leading to repentance and obedience. Only this conspiracy theory about Jews (living in Israel today). I did share writings from TPOT; "Conspiracies" and "The Good News". But I don't think he red it.

The only thing he does when people comment his publications is to say; "Meditate on Deuteronomy 28 and Numbers 34, the light will come in front of your eyes. ( the light will come in front of your eyes, is it not the vocabulary of an enlightened and bibliolatry?)

It's weird. I also said that people can make the Bible say every kind of things that are not true. I do believe it's for my good that this is happening but I wonder if I am reacting right.

Thank you for your time,

Thierry

I said to the fellow that I once believed in these kinds of doctrines. I know today that's a poison. The Lord is faithful, I am grateful to know the Truth on that matter.

Hebrews 12:14-15 (NKJV)
(14) Pursue peace with all people, and holiness,
without which no one will see the Lord:
(15) looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God;
lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble,
and by this many become defiled;

Romans 2: 28-29 (WEB)
(28) For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly,
neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh;
(29) but he is a Jew who is one inwardly,
and circumcision is that of the heart,
in the Spirit not in the letter;
whose praise is not from men, but from God.

Here's a video that debunked this theory that Jews living in Israel today are Khazars, initiated by Arthur Koestler who wrote a book called "The 13th Tribe";

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MXFUkvqnk9c[/youtube]

And here some links that are really helpful;

"Was Jesus Black"
http://thepathoftruth.com/forum/viewtop ... f=29&t=426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"The Star of David: A Better Perspective"
http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... fdavid.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Conspiracies - Who Cares ?"
http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... -cares.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"The Bane of Bitterness"
http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... erness.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What do you think ?

Thank you all and Good Sabbath.

Isaiah Dillard

Re: Is Biblical Israel in Africa ? Are Jews Black ?

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Thierry,

I am familiar with the Hebrew Israelite doctrine. When I used to be in the church systems, I was part of the "outreach team" and hit the streets preaching in impoverished areas (predominately blacks). I had conversations with some and we would debate.

I had done a little study on Hebrew Israelite doctrine, so I had familiarity. Deuteronomy 28 is their pet verse and there is a scripture in Isaiah 26 (I believe, but can't remember the exact verse at the moment). I knew they were liars in declaring Jesus Christ isn't God, but I did believe for a time that blacks were the real Jews (ignorantly). Ultimately, it's diabolical and wicked. It's a black power movement, but using the Name of The Lord.

I learned and believed the lie of blacks being the real Jews, and Jews being Khazars from a nominal Christian Pastor, Stephen Darby: a preacher I previously listened to religiously for a couple years.

To tie in with this, I found out some shocking news this evening. Here is some background history leading up to the news:

He wasn't a Hebrew Israelite, but preached that blacks were the real Hebrews and made a case that convinced me. I was even a "partner" with his ministry donating $25 per month and drove to Kentucky a couple times to visit the church.

When coming to TPOT, The Lord obviously woke me up to the falsehoods (so thankful). Victor may remember this, but in December I was going to send an email to Stephen Darby rebuking him and his false teachings.

Darby had black pride demonstrated through preaching this false doctrine of blacks being the real Jews, as well as other diabolical orthodox Christian doctrines. He followed T.B Joshua (a false prophet) and also was selling "anointing oil" on his website.

Before sending it, I emailed it to Victor and he corrected me for being condemning (which his words were spot on).

This evening while scrolling through YouTube, one of Stephen Darby's videos kept popping up in my feed, even when I was watching political videos. This had been happening for weeks, and I couldn't understand why his video kept popping up. So tonight, after watching a Fox News video, I saw it again, titled, "Healing the Hebrews". I made the decision just to click on it, then I scrolled down to the comments of a woman with some of the comments, "My Lord how I miss him...Lord I don't understand why you took him!.."

I was surprised and looked up on Google and what I thought she meant was true...he died, and it was in December. I didn't have anything against him personally as he and his wife treated me and my wife kindly when we met them.

Here is the report on how he died: "According to his family, it was a normal day when a considerably healthy Stephen Darby went to do some work at Grace Retreat Village, a Christian retreat they’ve been developing, where he’d passed out and become unresponsive. He was taken to the hospital where he was eventually pronounced dead."

http://growtheheckup.com/pastor-who-sud ... ast-sermon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He just suddenly dropped dead. I told my wife and she was in shock and couldn't believe it. The timing of all this has been a shocker. I was thinking of sending the letter for the first couple weeks in December, but I kept having a sense to not send it. Darby died on December 10th. When I was on the verge of sending and didn't go through: I had Victor read it on December 18th (when he gave correction and confirmation not to do so), as he (Darby) was dead at this point and I had no idea. Also, the fact that I got replies on a YouTube comment from racist blacks, and I saw the conversation Victor was having with Jimmy Williams who is a racist black defending Obama and condemning President Trump.

Victor had this to say in a part of a response to Jimmy Williams 1 day ago:
"God's judgment against America has been measured out because of its sins and because of the racist and every other kind of hatred by the likes of Dionne Berkhalter (who is black)."

I know these sins don't have color, but the majority of blacks focus so greatly on race and are blinded by this pride. I grew up in it.I'm not trying to seek signs, but it appears like a lot of warning signals. God is finished winking at sin, and judgment is coming swiftly to those taking His Name in vain and the racist, bitter arrogant blacks that are repeating exactly what they condemn white people of doing centuries ago.

Thierry, you shared the truth and have some blood on the sword. You can't force him to believe (I've been guilty of it, and it gets you nowhere).

Matthew 10:14 WEB
Whoever doesn't receive you, nor hear your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake off the dust from your feet.

The Lord's Word will do what it was sent to do. The Truth changes, whether we see it or not.

Oneil Richards

Post by Oneil Richards »

Sabbath peace to all.

Hi Thierry,

This group is all over the place and they are vile. They're loud and boisterous, violent rather. No amount of reason will avail with them, I pass them daily in Half Way Tree square (a busy town here in Jamaica). This so-called black nobility movement is very wide spread, from blacks being the true founding fathers of America, to all of Egypt being black, to all great civilization being built by blacks to the Jews being black. And of course all that black greatness was stolen by the devil who's the white man. The main stream is being overrun with this delusion.

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" (2 Thessalonians 2:11 MKJV).

"For fools speak folly, their hearts are bent on evil: They practice ungodliness and spread error concerning the LORD; the hungry they leave empty and from the thirsty they withhold water" (Isaiah 32:6).

Oneil

Thierry Bwuzure

Post by Thierry Bwuzure »

Amen Isaiah and Oneil.

Isaiah, thank you for your testimony, the Lord's timing is really accurate in all.
A few days ago I was reading in the Scripture "James 3". Some verses caught my attention;

James 3:1 (WEB)
"Let not many of you be teachers, my brothers,
knowing that we will receive heavier judgment."

James 3:5 (WEB)
"So the tongue is also a little member, and boasts great things.
See how a small fire can spread to a large forest!"

James 3:14-17 (WEB)
(14)But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart,
don’t boast and don’t lie against the truth.
(15) This wisdom is not that which comes down from above,
but is earthly, sensual, and demonic.
(16) For where jealousy and selfish ambition are,
there is confusion and every evil deed.
(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure,
then peaceful, gentle, reasonable,
full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality,
and without hypocrisy.

Isaiah said
I know these sins don't have color, but the majority of blacks focus so greatly on race and are blinded by this pride. I grew up in it.I'm not trying to seek signs, but it appears like a lot of warning signals. God is finished winking at sin, and judgment is coming swiftly to those taking His Name in vain and the racist, bitter arrogant blacks that are repeating exactly what they condemn white people of doing centuries ago.
It reminds me of Victor saying in a conference call (I don't remember which one) that the Lord Jesus Christ didn't come to approve the cultures of the world's nations, but to reprove them and to establish His Kingdom.

The Truth needs to be spoken, but I understand that only the Lord can convince when one is in error.

Thank you both for your replies.

Thank you Lord

Return to “Falsehood Exposed”