Why spend so much time and energy on error?

Correspondence regarding various falsehoods.
You can see our complete website section on falsehoods here.
Wayne

Why spend so much time and energy on error?

Post by Wayne »

I wonder at your very nice website. Why is it that you spend so much energy on error? I can see how error should be exposed and you list many names that you expose, including my own, but how will you ever expose it all? You would have to put about 300,000,000 names on your list, for truly, cannot everyone have some error.

Jesus said that he would come in his kingdom before his disciples had even finished covering the cities of Israel with his doctrine. He also stated that some there would not die before he came again. Could not a website like yours prove even Jesus in error? Or what of the many prophecies in the old testament that were never fulfilled as they were written?

Did not the Egyptians question how Moses promised Israel a new land? He got them out of Egypt then killed 3,000 of them for making a calf to worship. Did those 3000 receive the promise that Moses made to them? They wandered around in the desert for 40 years. Is that what they thought God promised?

I do not mind your criticisms of me. I have been stoned a thousand times over. But, sir, you simply do not know what you are talking about. I just wonder at your energies. If you spent just half the time studying the truth as you spend studying the error, you might find the kingdom.

Sincerely,
Wayne Bent

waynebent.com <http://waynebent.com>

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Why spend so much time and energy on error?

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Wayne, what do YOU know of the Lord Jesus Christ? You've heard of Him but you've never seen or known Him, and you couldn't care less. This we know by Him because we DO know Him.

Who are you to judge or question anything of the Kingdom of Heaven or about God's servants? Your life has been so screwed up out of your own fleshly passions and demonic imaginations. Satan has reigned in and through you as a vessel given over to delusion engineered by God Himself.

Your letter is full of confusion born of misinformation, misunderstanding and great foolishness of arrogance and presumption. We could spend pages replying but there would be no point to it. Trust us on that… or not.

How about shutting your mouth, renouncing the devils that rule you and beginning to listen for, hear, believe, and walk in the Truth? Just a suggestion, if you're interested.

Jesus Christ is Lord of all. Say that. Can you? I doubt it.

You've been “stoned” for crimes, falsehood, and illegitimate pleasures, not for righteousness' sake. Know it. Unless you repent of yourself unto the Lord Jesus Christ, you have no hope.

We speak these things FROM God's Kingdom, which we entered long ago. You've never been there, liar.

Victor and Paul

Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Okay Victor, You have given me your opinion but I must honestly say that you don't know what you are talking about. Your offense is extraordinary and you take yourself so seriously. You seem to have an EGO as big as a cow.

But I need not argue with you sir. I know the truth and yes, I know Yashua. He is my brother. I just gave you my opinion of all of the error you seem to relish delving into and you have been able to spit your hostility out at me. That is okay, for did not Yashua say they would gnash their teeth. You have surely gnashed yours and I accept that. "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, [and Wayne Bent] in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."

Sincerely,

Wayne

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Who said we're trying to expose every false teacher, Wayne, or spending so much time on error? It only appears that way to one who doesn't know or acknowledge the Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ.

The introduction to our False Teachers section begins:

This list is not meant to be an exhaustive one. What is important is that one learns to discern truth from error.

'Then you shall again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between him who serves God, and him who does not serve Him' (Malachi 3:18 MKJV).

You can't discern because you ARE the wicked who doesn't serve God. Here you are, after taking so many beatings over the years, just as presumptuous, ignorant, and blasphemous as ever, not having a clue what you're talking about while presenting it as the Final Word of God.

You're confident that because the world doesn't understand you, therefore you must be a man of God. But we understand you. It wasn't the world judging you when we spoke to you in 2001. It was the Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave His judgment against you through us. His Word has been justified and will be as you go down to your grave as a damned fool.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for giving us to speak Your Word.

Paul

Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Well Paul, I do understand you. It is you who does not understand you. You cannot see that your context is as the context of the Pharisees who crucified Jesus (Yashua) for the very same reasons you crucified me. They were just as defensive of the "law" as you are, but they missed the whole point as you have done.

Don't you remember the Bible verse, "Christ (Messiah) in you, the hope of glory?" That is the gospel. It is Messiah in you. But you miss this point and trust in your ideas about what the Bible means just as the Pharisees did. But I say as did Yashua, You must be born again. If you are not born again, you will never understand the truth. You may be religious but you will be dead wrong.

Wayne

Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Your comments concerning my video seem to prove to me that your energies are focused more on proving error than receiving truth. It only reveals that you have not received that experience in life that I refer to. That is the sad part. If everything is wrong, then how do you find the right?

Return to “Falsehood Exposed”