False Teachers Exposed..On This Site

Correspondence regarding various falsehoods.
You can see our complete website section on falsehoods here.
Adam Ehle

False Teachers Exposed..On This Site

Post by Adam Ehle »

Heaven will be a small place....population 1. Good oldVic. At least according to him. Everyone else seems to fall short, right. All these "False Teachers Exposed", all this "we are the ONLY ONES" providing you with truth from Jesus Christ. Cult! Liars. Fools. Yet your own heart tells you that you alone are so correct and right, under God. Let me guess Vic...without knowing me you judge me as being a follower of Baal or some other generic god that doesn't exist, right? Wrong. You are not the only ones who know Christ and God, you are nothing more than the blind fools you ostracize daily on this website. Vic says he can describe and define love to us??seriosly? I take my definition from the Bible, which in definition and essence as well, contradicts what you say and teach. So SAD. i need not references or the like, I simply urge all readers to read what has been said here on this website and make your own decision. We (except for Vic) don't judge, GOD/ CHRIST judges. Again, lol thru these posts for all the judgement rendered by Vic and his minions. You are, by definition, a cult. Though none of you will see it this way, that further proves my point. Oh, addi n some Bible verses Vic or Paul, to retract my sayings...it's all you can do. The harm done here isn't from me, it's from you and your very words. Available for all to see and research here, on your website. You make your bed, you sleep in it too.
It is sad and hurtful to me and many others. Enough of this foolishness and brainwashing. People, THEY don't see how they are wrong. They don't see their own judgement. I've seen mine, hence why I'm even writing this. They don't see any wrong, only right doing by Christ, yet isn't it obvious who is really blind? I gave into this stuff for quite some time. A divine string in my heart kept tugging at me until I realized that these folks here who have "the right knowledge, true, correct, and all others are wrong" showed me it's a goofy cult, wholeheartedly believing their word is of God, yet it's obvious they are the very hands of Satan, operating here while proving the opposite...yet they don't. They fail...again. And Lie. What does God say Vic? Oh, I'll sit back and see how "I'm
The lying, fooled one". Good luck and GOD bless

Victor Hafichuk

Re: False Teachers Exposed..On This Site

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Thank you for the blessing, Adam, which I already have, so much so that I don't need luck. Isn't that wonderful?

Simon Hall

Post by Simon Hall »

Adam Ehle, you are one super confused, angry man with a deadly penchant for mockery, and in coming here, all of your gods have been revealed and struck down like a bunch of ten pins, hence your tirade.

You state “People, THEY don't see how they are wrong. They don't see their own judgement. I've seen mine, hence why I'm even writing this.”.

No, you wrote that like that because you haven’t seen your own judgement, Adam, not yet, but you will. And Lord willing, for your sake it will be soon. A man who has been through the judgement fire of God, one, would not write with the confusion, contradiction and the mocking spirit you write with. And two, a man who has been through the judgement fire of God would be able to see the truth presented on this website as from the Lord, and he would be thankful for it. You fall short on both counts.
Lord, bring Adam no luck, but please do bless him with Your judgement sooner rather than later, for Yours, his and for all of our sakes. Not our will, but Yours be done.

Dennison Rivera

Post by Dennison Rivera »

Why can't any of you people for once write a post that actually provides some substance instead of empty accusations? You provide no material, no quotes, no legitimate rebuttal, and you're without a shred of proof.

However, Victor and anyone else reading your garbage is supposed to believe you, Adam? Based on what? What do you hope to accomplish other than ranting about your feelings and baseless Opinions?

I don't know why I bother asking when you aren't going to answer any of my questions. Will you actually take the time to respond and substantiate your claims? I doubt it.
Adam Ehle wrote:Heaven will be a small place....population 1. Good oldVic. At least according to him. Everyone else seems to fall short, right. All these "False Teachers Exposed", all this "we are the ONLY ONES" providing you with truth from Jesus Christ. Cult! Liars. Fools.
Wow, where is the respect for an elder? "Good old Vic"? Is that what your Jesus teaches you to do? Disrespect a man you don't even know, judging by the appearance of things?

You don't even know what we are preaching about. You really think Victor condemns everyone who has fallen short?

Paul the Apostle quotes these scriptures: “There is none righteous, no, not one; There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God." (Romans 3:10-11) And "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23)

Will you condemn Paul the Apostle as well for saying all have fallen short? It's not everyone "seems" to have fallen short. It's everyone HAS fallen short. That's the point of why we are preaching about the Good News, which is Jesus Christ who was crucified and risen from the dead. "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
Yet your own heart tells you that you alone are so correct and right, under God. Let me guess Vic...without knowing me you judge me as being a follower of Baal or some other generic god that doesn't exist, right? Wrong.

You call us a "cult, liars, and fools" without knowing us. You don't know what the Lord has done in our lives, however, here you are judging. You're such a hypocrite. You condemn us for judging while doing just that. Where did you get the notion that we are a cult, liars, or fools? What are you basing that on? Nothing.

The scriptures say "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man." (Matthew 15:10)

Your words expose you. The reason why your ranting and trying to take a guess on how you will be judged is because you're fearful. Do you actually believe your belligerent rant will prove that you're a real Christian? Your rant proves that you are not. The truth has convicted you which is why you feel the need to lash out.
You are not the only ones who know Christ and God, you are nothing more than the blind fools you ostracize daily on this website. Vic says he can describe and define love to us??seriosly? I take my definition from the Bible, which in definition and essence as well, contradicts what you say and teach.
How does your Bible contradict what Victor says? Again, another baseless accusation.
So SAD. i need not references or the like, I simply urge all readers to read what has been said here on this website and make your own decision.
You didn't say anything or prove anything.
We (except for Vic) don't judge, GOD/ CHRIST judges. Again, lol thru these posts for all the judgement rendered by Vic and his minions. You are, by definition, a cult. Though none of you will see it this way, that further proves my point.

The Lord Jesus Christ says: "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)

Yet here you are judging on the appearance of things. The Lord says not to judge based on the appearance. Not based solely on how you observe things. Judge things righteously. Evidently, the scriptures contradict everything you are saying and also expose you. You don't' believe in the true Lord Jesus Christ - you believe in a false one.
Oh, addi n some Bible verses Vic or Paul, to retract my sayings...it's all you can do. The harm done here isn't from me, it's from you and your very words. Available for all to see and research here, on your website. You make your bed, you sleep in it too.
More substanceless trash.
It is sad and hurtful to me and many others.

Proof of your Offendedness.
Enough of this foolishness and brainwashing. People, THEY don't see how they are wrong. They don't see their own judgment. I've seen mine, hence why I'm even writing this. They don't see any wrong, only right doing by Christ, yet isn't it obvious who is really blind? I gave into this stuff for quite some time. A divine string in my heart kept tugging at me until I realized that these folks here who have "the right knowledge, true, correct, and all others are wrong" showed me it's a goofy cult, wholeheartedly believing their word is of God, yet it's obvious they are the very hands of Satan, operating here while proving the opposite...yet they don't. They fail...again. And Lie. What does God say Vic? Oh, I'll sit back and see how "I'm
The lying, fooled one". Good luck and GOD bless
How can you say "Good luck" and "God bless" with the same mouth that you have condemned Victor? Might as well and be real and just flick Victor off. That's what your whole post is about. It's a giant middle finger.

It's a typical thing for a degenerate sinner to do. Adam hears something he doesn't like but instead of asking questions or trying to search for answers, he gets angry and hostile and then shows his middle finger. Adam, you are one confused man.

How are we foolish? How are we brainwashing? What proof do you have?

You are just a fearful creature, Adam. You are trying to prove that you are not by writing this rant. A failed attempt at trying to be something you're not. If you are a representative of your "god," then I want nothing to do with your "christ" or "god." He obviously hasn't done anything for you that is good.

The truth is Adam, you are lost. Terribly lost. We all have been. But the True Jesus Christ will save you from your own stupidity in His time. He can cause you to turn away from sin. You need Repentance.

Steve Beiler

Post by Steve Beiler »

AMEN Dennison !
I am still in the gestation period but this is so obvious how these poor people are so lost and hurting , doing exactly what they accuce Victor and Paul of doing. That actually helped me to see that TPOT IS THE TRUTH, all these false baseless acussations !
PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS MARVELOUS GRACE AND FOR RAISING UP MEN OF GOD WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP FOR AND SPEAK THE TRUTH IN LOVE!!
Very unworthy but so thankful,
Stephen

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Amen Stephen.

Awesome to hear what God is doing for you, and that's one of the confirmations of this being truth for me also. I bless The Lord Jesus Christ, as His mercy endures forever!

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Oh! Adam! What a misguided fool you are! The Truth, our Lord Jesus Christ - and NOT "Old Vic" as you so disrespectfully refer to him - is offering you a wonderful opportunity, guidance, understanding and truth to know, understand and obey our Lord and our God. But no... you know it all? Tell me, why should we actually believe what you have to say? Who are you? Another question... "Old Vic" has absolutely nothing to gain, here, financially, as do millions of other "pastors/ministers/teachers/churches! Have you come across a small little red button which reads: "Click here to contribute?" on The Path of Truth's Website? No! You haven't, have you?
Please, it would serve you well to stop being a sarcastic, "clever" know-it-all.
Beryl
South Africa.

Terri Cabreros

Post by Terri Cabreros »

Amen Simon, Dennison Steve and Beryl! AMEN!

Return to “Falsehood Exposed”