New Here

A place to introduce yourself and share a bit of your story.
Chris Boland

New Here

Post by Chris Boland »

I came across a video on YouTube and clicked on the link that took me to this sight.I am a believer, I have trusted the blood attonment of Jesus Christ, I believe that His death and ressurrction was payment for my sins,but sometimes I have doubts, but I've never lost faith, Jesus Christ is the object of my faith, I'm just wondering if I came across this by accident or what, I believe that I'm saved although I don't always feel like it. I read the statement of faith and seen the list of false teachers,I have a YouTube channel ministry that I preach the gospel of Christ, the good news. I saw one name in particular that I've watched some of his videos Jan Boshoff aka finalcall07 and I didn't have a good feeling whenever I would watch one of his videos. I would get the feeling that what he was preaching was false and that was before I even came up this site, I just so happen to see his name on the list.

Brian McDonald

Re: New Here

Post by Brian McDonald »

Hi Chris. You did not come here by accident, Jesus has brought you here. If you have faith in Him, it will become clear why you are here.
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44 KJV
You mention you have a preaching ministry on YouTube. Would you be willing to share your channel with us? In any case, welcome. Keep reading at this site, there is so much you need to know and learn.
Brian.

Return to “Introductions and Testimonies”