humans are evil

A place to introduce yourself and share a bit of your story.
Michelle Kabod1

humans are evil

Post by Michelle Kabod1 »

My dire wish is that I get a reply from Victor or Paul or both. I have had this problem etched in my life that has made me suffer chronic depression and bipolar for 8 years. I am not a saint, average like most folks in goodness. Don't harm people but have some imperfections. I sacrifice for people, get out of my way to help them, tolerate them. Yet they wouldn't appreciate it but shove a slight flaw of my on my face wheras they are deep neck in sin and twice deserving to go to hell than myself.
Christians hurt me alot, I am Christian,but I tell you they are as dark as night.i rather deal with pagans than them.please avoid them like a plague, which they are. Muslim's ET al have not hurt me, but they have.
I narrate my case to the few I esteem and they tell me to come to God for healing, but I tell you spirituality is opium for the weak.
Here is my resolution.i prefer dogs as companions to humans, especially those hypocrites that call themselves Christians.
I will live for myself and God alone(how can i repay him for his goodness?). Would make no sacrifice for anyone, because I know people do good till they burn themselves out yet still get criticized. It is better to be wicked and hated than good and still be hated. I will treat people as I wish, work for my profit alone. Damn others and treat them as the plague they are. This is my new resolution.

Victor Hafichuk

Re: humans are evil

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Michelle, just wondering if you consider yourself human, seeing you condemn humanity, saying, "humans are evil." Are you good? Or are you a dog, seeing you prefer companionship with dogs?

And if you are "Christian," as you say, how does your Christianity differ from the Christianity you condemn? Do you believe Christ? For that is what a true Christian does and is.

And if you pledge to live for yourself and God, how do you mix those two goals when God commands that you deny yourself, take up the cross to live only for Him? "You shall love the Lord your God with all your soul, heart, mind, and strength, and you shall love your neighbor as yourself." The Two Great Commandments of God as declared by the Only Begotten Son of God, Jesus Christ.

If Christ, Who is God, showed the Way, and He did, by laying His life down for sinners, how is it you vow to make no sacrifice for Him while "living for God alone"?

Sin separates you from God. Believe and obey Him and He'll deliver you from the pit of destruction and bitterness you find yourself in:

Isaiah 38:17-19 MKJV
(17) Behold, I had great bitterness for peace; but You loved my soul from the pit of destruction. You have cast all my sins behind Your back.
(18) For the grave cannot praise You, death can not rejoice in You; they who go down into the pit cannot hope for Your truth.
(19) The living, the living, he shall praise You, as I do this day; the father shall make Your truth known to the sons.

Sarah Stuckey

Post by Sarah Stuckey »

Hi Michelle,

I was officially diagnosed "bi-polar" at age 27 but suffered since I was 15. I would recommend for you to read the paper "Demons and Mental Illness" http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... llness.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as well as "Good Riddance to Depression" http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... medies.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Lord can bring healing to you, Michelle, because I've seen Him do it in my own life. For me personally the issue has to do with sin and not a "mental illness." I had to turn to the Lord and away from my other gods and sins and trust Him instead of my own understanding.

Here are scriptures that are true:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones."

(Proverbs 3:5-8 ESV)

Sarah Stuckey

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

"It is better to be wicked and hated than good and still be hated."
WRONG.

"And you will be hated by all for My Name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved" (Matthew 10:22 ESV).

Your problem is the good you do is for your own sake, according to your own wisdom and righteousness, which turns out to be evil. You have not fulfilled the commandment:

"And the second [commandment] is like, namely this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is none other commandment greater than these" (Mark 12:31 KJV).

Read: http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... rators.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You need repentance, Michelle.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Michelle, you also need to forgive as in the paper Paul linked you to says. Such bitterness you harbor. http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... erness.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; God set up your circumstances, and your reaction to them is destroying you. Indeed, you are in hell, no need to physically die to be there with the Christians you oppose.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

We received the following email from Gloria Okwuwa who had the same email as the user that posted this thread, Michelle Kabod1. None of the letters were signed.

Sent: August-29-17 6:39 AM
To: Victor
Subject: My topic was ignored

I am a member of your forum. Posted a topic and it has not been uploaded .please address this soonest

​From: Ronnie Tanner
Date: Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: My topic was ignored
To: Victor Hafichuk
Cc: gloria Okwuwa, Paul Cohen

Hi Gloria,

This is the only topic we show from you on the forum and you did receive replies.

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/forum/vie ... =19&t=1529" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was there something else?

Ronnie

​From: Victor Hafichuk
Date: Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Subject: RE: My topic was ignored
To: gloria Okwuwa
Cc: Ronnie Tanner, Paul Cohen

Gloria, as you’ve now been informed, we DID receive your message, it was posted, and a few of us replied to you. Access the Forum and get back to us.

I think you know how wrong you are about your attitude without our telling you so. If you don’t know, you’re in desperate trouble, indeed.

Victor Hafichuk

Michelle Kabod1

Post by Michelle Kabod1 »

I am VERY much grateful for your replies. Just got to see them. I can infer you all suggest the problem is from me and not others. You also point out that only God can save me.

I have accepted and am working towards that.

Return to “Introductions and Testimonies”