Greetings

A place to introduce yourself and share a bit of your story.
Antonio Vendetta

Greetings

Post by Antonio Vendetta »

Greetings everyone, I'm Antonio and while I don't follow any particular religion, I believe in the existence of God, Buddha and Jesus.
Currently I'm following the teaching of Universal Energy and I take quite great interest in spiritual matter.
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Greetings

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Antonio, and welcome to the Forum provided at ThePathofTruth by God for those seeking after Him and to declare the Truth to His friends and adversaries.

Let's cut to the chase.

Regardless of what kind of man Buddha was, he was a mere man, as we are. Jesus Christ created Buddha, as He did all creatures; Buddha died and his grave remains full of his remains to this day as with every grave of every man that ever lived except for Jesus Christ, Who was no mere man.

Jesus Christ, God Almighty presented Himself in the flesh to mankind. Jesus Christ, the Messiah of Israel and of the world, was slain for our sins as a Willing Sacrifice. After three days, He raised Himself up from the dead, proving He was God Who Alone has power over death.

God reigns supreme. Even the devils know this.

You want "Universal Energy"? Jesus Christ is it:

"All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being" (John 1:3 MKJV).

Colossians 1:13-17 MKJV
(13) For He has delivered us from the power of darkness and has translated us into the Kingdom of His dear Son;
(14) in Whom we have redemption through His blood, the remission of sins.
(15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the First-born of all creation.
(16) For all things were created in Him, the things in the heavens, and the things on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers, all things were created through Him and for Him.
(17) And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.

If you wish to discuss matters with us, first you should read at our site and well acquaint yourself with what we teach. We don't have the luxury or even the right to spend repeating ourselves person by person. Much of what you need to learn or hear from us is already on our site to be freely accessed. We have worked for your benefit. Take advantage of it.

Tang Williams

Re: Greetings

Post by Tang Williams »

Amen Victor!

"All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being" (John 1:3 MKJV).

Return to “Introductions and Testimonies”