FT - Dan Mohler

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

FT - Dan Mohler

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

We have a new False Teacher:

Mohler, Dan:

Dr. Frankenstein and His Creation (Todd White)

How great the deception and seductive powers of Satan! Only through a sold-out love of truth and the death sentence of the cross are God's elect kept.

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give miraculous signs and wonders in order to seduce, if possible, even the elect. But take heed; behold, I have told you all things beforehand" (Mark 13:22-23 MKJV).

Brad Currin

Re: FT - Dan Mohler

Post by Brad Currin »

Extracted from post
Thereafter Dan was a completely changed man, but it wasn't because the Lord Jesus Christ was living in him. He was changed because he was given over to a counterfeit spirit with the essence of False Love - Satan's Last Stronghold . This same spirit has been passed on to Todd White.

Worse still, at the end of this paragraph about Todd White, he must be worse off than Dan if we are to believe the Lord when He said Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.
Matthew 23:15 ESV

I confess that I do not know either man, but there can be no 'beter' evil bred from the offspring of devils, though I know The Lord is able to do all things.

Perversion breeds greater preversion, so too with delusion. Actually, In-breeding is the word that comes to mind when we look to the works of man. Lord, only You can free us from the tyranny of sin.

Brad Currin

http://bible.com/59/mat.23.15.ESV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sabine

Re: FT - Dan Mohler

Post by Sabine »

And no wonder, for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light. It is no great thing therefore if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. (2 Corinthians 11:15)

The message calls it "their dazzling performances". Then Dan starts whispering softly as he begins to talk about false love.

Thank You so very much Lord, that You give us to see throught these things, that You give us to know the truth from the lie.

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”