What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

FT's - Christian and Robin Harfouche

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

08/17/16: We have new False Teachers:

Harfouche, Christian and Robin:

Showtime for Hyping the Harlot

The audacity of this boastful religious showman and his "apostle doctor" wife is breathtaking, though no surprise. The competition is stiff for attracting an audience these days, so false teachers are compelled to swing for the fences. And the blind love to be entertained, tickled and impressed with satanic glory. What a wicked day we live in! Thank God the Lord has come to clean house.

Simon Hall

Re: FT - Christian and Robin Harfouche

Post by Simon Hall »

Christian Harfouche's wife, Apostle Doctor Robin Harfouche, can be included in this same abomination.

https://globalrevival.com/about/who-we- ... harfouche/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

A very good point that was poking at me from the beginning, Simon. Paul and Ronnie, can we make some adjustments here to clarify Robin's responsibility in all of this? Knowing what the Lord has taught us, there's little doubt she is the powerhouse here, not that it matters, but she's certainly as guilty.

Sabine

Post by Sabine »

I am so disgusted and saddened by this demonic, satanic horror show.
It utterly creeps me out. How is it even possible anyone would ever buy into this?

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

I'm with you here, Sabine. I seriously got such a fright when I looked at them. I red up on the link that was sent about her. People are SO lost in this world, they'll cling on to anything that "looks good!"

Beryl.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Sabine wrote:How is it even possible anyone would ever buy into this?
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned. (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 MKJV)

God is good at what He does.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Victor Hafichuk wrote: Paul and Ronnie, can we make some adjustments here to clarify Robin's responsibility in all of this?
Will do, Victor.

Paul

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Re: FT's - Christian and Robin Harfouche

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

We've updated this posting to include the "apostle doctor" Robin Harfouche as well.

Ronnie

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”