What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

FT - Buff Scott, Jr.

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

07/13/16: We have a new False Teacher:

Scott, Buff Jr.:

Mislabeled a Cult

After a lengthy discourse, an embittered preacher labels us a cult and writes a generic paper listing many subjective characteristics of a cult. We show how these characteristics often don’t apply to us, but when they do, it’s in godliness. And when they apply to him, it’s in ungodliness, because he is in the contradiction of sin and all wrongness.

Beryl Knipe

Re: FT - Buff Scott, Jr.

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Has Buff Scott Jr contacted TPOT again?

On the 26th May 2013, Buff Scott Jr insisted on my "personal" opinion on The Sabbath, which I sent him. He did not reply. This is what I wrote him:

"Buff Scott Jr – are you ready? As I’ve said to you so many times before, our opinions mean diddly-squat but seeing as though you’re itching for my, personal, response, here goes, then Buff Scott Jr.

And, just to tickle your ears a little more, I knew and understood that the Sabbath remains a Saturday, long, long before I knew about The Path of Truth – “cultists” as you’ve decided to label them. Another thing – I’m learning more and more each moment of the day, as God and His prophets and teachers are directing me and pointing out my errors.

I’m very open to learning; in other words, I am teachable, Buff – are you or do you really know everything? How about your 2000 followers? Do they trust in YOU or do they trust in God and what God has given all of us, plainly, to see and understand and follow? If my understanding (this is what you wanted, Buff) is flawed and if God disapproves of what I’m writing – I’m more than open to His correction, by way of His true, chosen, prophets.

Rom.3:1-3 (KJV) "....chiefly because unto them (the Jews) were committed the oracles of God." Rom. 2:13-15 (LB) (parts) "... because they (the Jews) have His written laws but don't obey them..." Heb._5:12 “For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.” 1Pet._4:11 “If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”

The word “Sabbath” is mentioned over 170 times in the Scriptures and yet we have chosen to either ignore, or change it to suit ourselves. God created the entire human race/mankind! (Gen.1:26). The Jews were given God's Oracles (written and verbal instructions). They have kept faithful watch - but, even if they slipped, we must keep what we know and what God shown those He chooses, has been the seventh day before we were even born. If man changes this calendar, then we are witnesses that they have faked the seventh day to Sunday! God did not say: "choose any day to keep My Sabbath?" God gave us specific instructions as to how and when to observe this special day, which He set aside for us, (mankind) to rest and worship Him. As you’re a man who knows everything, Buff, then you surely know that the seventh day is a Saturday? Surely?

God tells us it is a "Permanent Law" (Lev.16:31) - (Lev.23:3). The penalty for breaking the Sabbath was death. God would not have done that if it was unimportant! (Ex.31:14-17 - Num.15:32-35.) Many people reason that the "Old" Testament was not meant for us. They say it was for people living during those times. Why bother with it then? God says: II Tim.3:16-17 "... the whole Bible..." God did not instruct us to obey half or a portion of His Commandments – did He, Buff? The true Sabbath, was and is observed. (Lk.4:16,31 - Lk.23:56 - Mk.2:27) and we are to follow God’s instructions - not mans – wouldn’t you agree, Buff?

Jesus did not come to abolish or cancel out Laws, as many are led to believe. All of God's Moral Laws, e.g. how we should live, worship, eat etc. are still in place. Mt.5:17-18. Many reason that Jesus came to give us only one Commandment, which is to "love one another." Many people (not just a few!) think that we can behave exactly as we please, as long as we have love and compassion for others. This is a lie! It is true, Jesus did say to love God with all our heart, soul and mind and love our neighbour as much as we love ourselves (Mt.22:37-39) but He did not say that He was cancelling all the other Laws and Commandments! Mt.22:40 - Rom.3:31.

A lesbian minister for a gay and lesbian church, performing a lesbian wedding. This lady reasoned that God mentions love in the Bible hundreds of times, so it must override the laws pertaining to sexual sin? Now, imagine if that is how we weighed up all of God's Scriptures, we would be cancelling out Laws all the time (which, by the way, mankind is doing already). How can people assume that if God mentions some things ten or twenty times, then they can or can't be important - or, "oh well, we'll just ignore that sentence or that Scripture or that verse, because the other one cancels it out?" - What about what God wants us, His creation, to do? If we are sincerely and authentically going to follow God, then let's do it properly, and by the facts put before us. We cannot "half" follow God! Noah, in days of old was one man whom God saved! - Only one man and his family! Does this not tell you anything, Buff Scott Jr?

We sit, quite happily with a bunch of man-made laws and rituals and we ignore what God has put before us. We complicate our own lives, instead of following God's way and the truth. Jh.8:32 "...the truth will set us free.." Rom.12:2 (KJV) "...be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is good, and acceptable, and the perfect Will of God..." Rom.12:2 (LB) "...don't copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think. Then you will learn from your own experience how His ways will really satisfy you." Rom.12:2 (NIV) "...Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your MIND. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's Will is - His good, pleasing and perfect Will..."

The majority of 'worshippers' have decided to change the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday although the truth is plainly put before all mankind to see. And yet, mankind chooses to ignore it! We are all responsible for ourselves, our choices and our actions. As much as I would love people to see the truth concerning the Sabbath and what God has made clear to me - that is not up to me - that is God's decision!

Just a few examples of some laws mankind has decided to change, and some they have kept, so suit themselves. Tithing, for example stems from the "Old" and "New" Covenant. Most Churches have decided to keep that one! I wonder why? Sabbath - "Old" and "New" Covenant. Most Churches have decided to observe the Sabbath on a day of their choosing. Ezek.22:8,26.

God is a God of love - yes! It is not God's Will that mankind should suffer. It is God's Will that ALL come to know Him and follow His beautiful, simple, Laws and Commandments - THEN, He has promised: "...You shall be My people... I shall be your God." Almighty God, Christ, does not change His mind, nor break promises - to suit mankind! Did you know that, Buff Scott Jr?

Finally, I’ve given you my Sabbath answer as you requested. I’m stating here, openly, I will not and have no inclination to give you my personal, answer concerning Heaven. So, please, I’m telling you, here and now, I will not be answering any other questions I might receive from you. Go YOUR way, Buff Scott Jr.

Beryl."

Rachel Gerrard

Re: FT - Buff Scott, Jr.

Post by Rachel Gerrard »

Usual wording from someone who doesn't know the Lord and can't stand it when people dare to say they do.

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”