New Podcast - An Unexpected Visit with Mormons

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Alan Agnew

Re: New Podcast - An Unexpected Visit with Mormons

Post by Alan Agnew »

I do not agree with you, Dave. I had a recent incident with a woman that behaved as a viper, and she hated being called one later. Despite her exposure, nobody was out to ruin her or bully her like you may suppose. Rather, she was called to repent, which would be good for her (and many others).

Also, being that she was a serpent, I don’t see how treating her is the same as treating Christ, seeing that she is far from Him. Maybe I am missing something there. Nevertheless, even Satan is judged fairly and without bias. One day she will be saved, too.

Also, are you implying, Dave, that harsh words lead people to suicide? That is baloney. Prophets had their share of hate from the masses, yet none did suicide.

The fruits from that and the podcast and even the site in general disagree with your ideas of us, Dave. Why is that? I don’t know yet. I wonder if it will become more clear, assuming you reply to Terri and others that have replied.

Sabine

Post by Sabine »

I​sn't this ​​the enemy speaking here​?​ This sounds exactly like ​David is speaking as the​ acuser of the breathren​.
David says: ​"Oh well I am leaving with these thoughts brother and will not talk any more I have said all I need to say. Of course If you desire to talk dial me up I am always here. Your brother and friend Dave Larsen"

​T​he​ use ​of ​brother ​here is quite ​creepy and I also get the sense that he is threatening you​, Victor​
, with judgement coming your way when he says: "Any way some things are about to change brother as you well know. And for those who want to treat their brothers like shit the coming change will not be a pleasant​ ​one. I hope you make the right choice brother."

The frases​, ​​"​oh well​"​​,​​ "​brother​"​​, "I have said all I need to say", "dial me up", "I'm always here", these are all signs of arrogance and threatening, trying to masquerade as false piety.

I listened to the call ​last​ Sabbath and at the end ​I ​was very greatful to God that this has happened for the
Mormon​ girls. I think Martin went out of his way NOT to offend. NO ONE made a fool of them, not one bit. And maybe, Lord willing, they will do more research some day, I pray that a seed was sown.

​David ​Larsen s​ays​: "I may not agree with a mans doctrine but I don​'​t hate him for it or a couple of ​M​ormon girls who clearly don​'​t know Him who most take delight some how that the two said girls were really put to task and made fools of. What a victory?" is someone who hasn't been given eyes to see. I say he doesn't know the Lord at all​. I​t's demonic.

​David Larson​, when you say​ "a couple of mormon girls who clearly dont know Him"​, what you are really saying is: ​ ​"oh but I, David Larsen, I do know Him, just like you, Victor, I do know Him too. And you are wrong. You don't teach me, I will teach you".

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Here are the latest couple emails from Dave.

Victor says:

Let the world see the corruption we’re dealing with.

Date: Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: The Path of Truth Forum Daily Digest
To: The Path of Truth

Hello there
would you please remove my name from your forum and mailing list. I am done at and with the path of truth. Thank you for your time. Every thing went just as I thought it would. Message has been delivered. Do not post this any where on your forum thank you.

Date: Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 3:05 AM
Subject: Re: Your E-mail to TPOT Forum
To: TPOT Forum

You know what is funny I have never said it was alright to post my private emails to you Victor. You did it all on your own. With out my consent. Did you tell those girls they would be on the internet as an expermint?

This one will backfire on you.

I tried to save you the trouble instead you heaped it upon your self. Oh well God really does know what he is doing and how they will react and he still trys to help them.

Seems like THAT PROPHET would have seen it coming.

Brian McDonald

Post by Brian McDonald »

Victor.......
“I'm asking you all to consider a particular subject he brought up and answer us on it. Have we gone astray in our attitudes toward such as the two Mormon women who came by as David charges? If so, we need to humble ourselves and repent before God.”

Victor I have thought on some of the words I have used in this forum when responding to different posts and email correspondence with the people here and outside parities. Doug Hamp comes to mind. Looking back, I think I might have put things a little differently without taking away from the words (truth) of Jesus.

That said, I was angry with Doug. He should have known better, being a “preacher” and yet coming out with wild stories just to sell books while using the Lords name to do it. Yet I can’t help feeling the harshness I took with him may have only hardened his position. Perhaps the simple truth would have made him think more. As for David Larsen and the charge regarding the two mormon women.

Some times in our zeal for the Lord, or maybe even our own self-righteous attitude, we may get above our station and say things without thinking them through. Two little examples below struck me as I read through the comments on the podcast. I am not picking on Terri or Alan, or anyone else for that matter, out of any animosity. But perhaps we need to take more care with our words.

BTW, I should thank you Victor and Martin and above all, the Lord, for the podcast with the two women in question. It was a living example of God’s work and Word on earth and a blessing to hear it. I pray the Lord will bring the words planted in these two women to fruition. Thank you Lord Jesus. As for David Larsen himself...Victor, I felt David has a spirit like the one Michael Vavases was/is dealing with. I don’t know why I say that but it’s just what I felt while reading his comments.

Terri said......
”It amazes me how people (myself included when I was in worldly religion) never bother to check out the history and founders of the religion they become a part of and if you look at what we are a part of now, it was started on the very foundation of Christ! What a difference...huge difference...life changing! Thank You, Lord for Your mercy and grace...not to be taken for granted”

Terri it does not amaze me in the least. Why would I bother to check out the history and founders of my beloved catholic church (speaking in past tense here) Why would I doubt the religion I was born into and grew to love? I had no reason to. Everyone else was wrong.

The holy roman catholic church was the one true religion on earth. It was obvious enough to me. Why would I doubt it for a moment? Terri it only occurred to me to “check out” when Christ, in His Mercy and great Grace decided to show me, otherwise I would still be as blind as I was then. I only see a little more clearly now because He did it, is doing it, not me. My amazement is in Him, that He should have shown me and not my dear friend or wife or even my “bishop” for that matter.

Terri.....“and if you look at what we are a part of now, it was started on the very foundation of Christ! What a difference...huge difference...life changing! Thank You, Lord for Your mercy and grace...not to be taken for granted”

True Terri, Praise God. “not to be taken for granted”
I spent almost two years, maybe a little less, a year and a half in bible study with the JWs. I knew one of the guys from before his conversion into that “cult” He was a nice guy as “nice” goes. He was/is still a nice guy. Sean was a catholic like myself, born and raised. His wife committed suicide and he struggled with the thought of her burning in hell for ever and ever.

Left in the sad darkness of a faithless religion he had no one to turn too. In the weeks and months after his wife’s funeral the darkness just grew stronger.. Sean and his wife had two young children, a boy and a girl, which he was left to bring up on his own, young adults now. One day two men from JWs came knocking at his door and the rest is history.

His children naturally followed him. They are just like our two young women in the podcast. I don’t know how strong the children’s faith is in what they do and believe but Sean is in deep. One thing I do know is this. The JWs know their history well. Yet for all the glaringly false things I or anyone else could point out about their religious beliefs, Sean it seems, is destined to go on in his blindness until Christ shines His light on him.

Sean believes he will meet his wife again some day and they will have a chance to love Jehovah and live with Him forever. A far cry from “ burning in hell forever and ever. I feel heart felt sorrow for Sean, but I know God has it all in His hands and someday, Sean’s sorrow will disappear and he will share in the joy of the glorious resurrection. God reconciling the world to Himself in laying down His life in the bodily form of the Christos, our Lord and God. Jesus...the Lord saves. That day is already here.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 KJV

Alan Agnew said......
“I felt creeped out listening to those Mormon girls talk, especially when they giggled. There is a lot of false love with them, and that love’s hypocrisy was addressed later on. Martin did a great talk on why God came in the flesh, and, of course, it went over their heads. Very insightful, nonetheless, so thank you”

Alan I think we talked before on this forum, some months ago now. Something about sending down fire and brimstone? I can’t quite put my finger on it. Nevertheless, it seems to me that this podcast had a touch of entertainment value for you rather than teaching value. “I felt creeped out”......”especially when they giggled”......and, of course, it went over their heads.” Very insightful, nonetheless, so thank you”

Alan I too felt something, not sure I would have labelled it “creeped out.” When they “giggled” I heard a nervousness that is common enough, especially in young women and more so in situations such as the one they walked into,. Nothing wrong with that. What I heard in this podcast was two young women preaching what they were taught. When Martin shone the light of Christ on their false prophet and false religion, which they were obviously not equipped to deal with, they did what they were taught. Bow-out respectively. (“We are sorry to have wasted your time”) or words to that effect.

Martin was quick to shut that escape door before they were able to pass through it. Praise the Lord. This podcast was a reminder to me. I was once doing the same thing as these to young women. In my heart I believed I was doing the right thing. Thank God, He took me out of it. (catholic church) Alan we can’t be “creeped out” or amazed as Terri put it.

We can’t sit on high looking down on “those Mormon girls” with their “false love” and hypocrisy. Martin did indeed do a “great talk” and “of course, it went over their heads”. Well Alan, but for the grace of God, it would be “over your head” also. We showed them, didn’t we? Alan these were two young women, not some demons out of hell. We were all in the same boat, some of us still are. Some of us are just climbing out of the boat. Some may even be considering getting back into the boat, trembling with fear at the words they are greeted with.......Remember that the next time you get “creeped out”.

I have said some things here that might cause hurt, perhaps even over- stepped the mark; and if so, I humbly apologise to all concerned. Hurt is not my intention. Its not the things we say that are wrong so much as the way we say them. Have I said this right, I hope so.

Brian.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

So that’s Dave who said he studied TPOT for weeks. Dave, you should have known that Victor would post “private” correspondence. Things get brought to the open for others’ good here.

I had suspicion that you were bad, Dave, and the recent E-mails settle it for me that you are demonic as Sabine said. Brandon and Terri also spoke well. Thanks to Terri, it is clear that Dave is an old wineskin that failed to hold the new Wine from TPOT. Thank God for this encounter.

Michael Vavases

Post by Michael Vavases »

Brian,
I understand why you’d pit me together with Dave. We’re much alike. I’d had some things to say to him earlier, but I decided against it, thinking I shouldn’t be correcting anyone or offering any advice given my current state, but perhaps what I have to say might do Dave some good.

I sort of agree with you, Brian, that it could be the apparent harshness that drives some people away from TPOT. I know it drove me away initially, because I greatly feared harsh rebuke. So that makes me think that perhaps it isn’t the harshness, but rather that some if not all people fear being subject to that harshness. We always want the easy way out, don’t we?

Anyway, to address Dave…

Dave,

You should understand first and foremost that none of us hate you or condemn you. It might seem that way, but if any of us hate or condemn you then we’re even worse off, as I can readily attest, having experienced the wrath of God for such an attitude directly and recently.

It seems to me that you at the very least have recognized that there is truth here at The Path of Truth. Otherwise, why would you have spent so much time reading the teachings, or reading Victor’s entire autobio (which is a lengthy, lengthy book, and therefore quite a “feat”)?

So, since something about this site has seriously gripped you, then you should take heed of that fact. This hasn’t happened by accident; the Lord has sent you here for a reason. He is speaking to you, perhaps even for the first time in your life. It’s a great thing!

Every one of us has to go through correction; none are exempt. I know that it hurts to be corrected, but don’t the Scriptures declare as much?

“Now no chastening for the present seems to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them who are trained by it.” (Hebrews 12:11)

I also like this one:

“And if you are left without discipline, of which every true son has had a share, that shows that you are bastards, and not true sons.” (Hebrews 12:8)

So rest assured, Dave, that if you are given to accept this rebuke you’ve received here, then you are a true son, and not a bastard. And that is a wonderful, wonderful gift. Rebuke and correction aren’t to make you feel hated or condemned, but are given to you from God as a gift, a gift given in His perfect love and wisdom. This is exactly what you need.

But if you walk away, Dave, and don’t receive this precious gift, then you’ll remain a bastard. I don’t say that with any condemnation; as the Scriptures I just cited to you above prove, that is simply the truth.

Maybe you’ll walk away anyway, but there is always hope that you’ll eventually come to your senses. That is all up to the Lord, though. His will be done.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Brian is right about me here, though I am having difficulty believing him. As for the fire and brimestone thing, that refers to here http://www.thepathoftruth.com/forum/vie ... 006#p10006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; On that issue, did I do evil or wrong? I don’t yet know. I hope the Lord reveals the answer.

Sorry for my self righteousness and entertainment seeking Brian mentioned. Thank you, Brian.

Jenni

Post by Jenni »

Hi everyone,
I need to say out loud something I was thinking on... This might be nitpicking and at least a matter of interpretation, so I don’t wish to cause any misunderstandings; I know I tend to write a little unthinkingly. I hope I can make some sense. Brandon writes:
Brandon LaBerteaux wrote:
"David does not recognize, by his own words, that Jesus Christ is Father God, nor that those who are in Him are One with God.
David Larsen wrote:I find many who dont put things in a proper order to end up thinking they are God also because they make Jesus God and not say God is God and Jesus His son as we are now through Him Christ.
I don’t agree with not making Jesus (Christ) God, but for the sake of clarification, I think there’s some truth there. If I’m not mistaken, Jesus never referred to Himself as just “God” in the days of His flesh. Neither we as human beings can say we’re God, because even those having the Spirit and being one in Spirit aren’t God in the sense of being omnipotent and omniscient. They still have their own personalities, quirks and all. So they're children of God, as Jesus was the Son of God.

Brandon, I doubtless can have interpreted incorrectly the way you saw that and if this is the case, I apologize to you beforehand.

One thing that David writes:

“But to suggest that the one true eternal God and Father of Jesus Christ would not be if He would have never chosen to express Himself and create all things and send His word wrapped in flesh as His son is just false and found nowhere in scripture.”

(I corrected the spelling there for clarity)

This was in response to Victor saying that 'without The Son, there is no God.' It too can be a matter of where one is coming from when reading it, but I don’t understand how this statement of David’s would be wrong…

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Michael, after reading your reply, I consider that perhaps it was wrong of me to dismiss and sum up Dave after he requested to be taken off the forum. Should he repent and heed the rebukes, that’d be good.

I said “perhaps” because I wondered about asking Dave another thing. I don’t think it good to ask it now. Either way, I was confounded to start as I mentioned to Brian recently here.

Sorry, Dave for my reply to you sending you off. It was done with wrong heart. Please, heed Michael’s post for your own sake.

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Brian,

You wrote:

"Victor I have thought on some of the words I have used in this forum when responding to different posts and email correspondence with the people here and outside parities. Doug Hamp comes to mind. Looking back, I think I might have put things a little differently without taking away from the words (truth) of Jesus.

That said, I was angry with Doug. He should have known better, being a “preacher” and yet coming out with wild stories just to sell books while using the Lords name to do it. Yet I can’t help feeling the harshness I took with him may have only hardened his position. Perhaps the simple truth would have made him think more. As for David Larsen and the charge regarding the two mormon women.

Some times in our zeal for the Lord, or maybe even our own self-righteous attitude, we may get above our station and say things without thinking them through. Two little examples below struck me as I read through the comments on the podcast. I am not picking on Terri or Alan, or anyone else for that matter, out of any animosity. But perhaps we need to take more care with our words."

Thank you for sharing the well-thought, clear and words of wisdom of The Lord. This post has blessed me and has been a reality check for me, with this being another confirmation. I admit I have been guilty of this greatly, which The Lord has been exposing to me to.

Back in December I was corrected by Victor pointing out my self-righteous approach, and it's something I still struggle with and I hate it. The person that has felt the hard end of the stick of my attitude has been my wife. Though she errors and does need correction in matters, it's been my attitude behind delivering the information that has been evil. To put it blunt, I've been a self-righteous and legalistic asshole. She has been craving affection, and I have failed to give it to her, treating her as if she is any other person. It's off and on, but no consistency from me.

Last Sunday I believe The Lord gave me a warning and correction when I was being irritated with her, as I was standing on our basement steps talking to her, I out of nowhere and immediately fell (first time that has happened to me and I've stood there like that plenty of times previously) and hit my left arm hard where a bump and swelling formed right above my elbow. What revealed what was in me was afterwards she came running over very concerned. My wife often has a very gentle, affectionate and a strong motherly nurture type approach: and she came running over to me in that manner asking if I'm ok very worried, and I got mad at her saying "I'm not a child! Stop talking to me like that".

She started to get really emotional and could tell I really hurt her, and I felt like complete shit and had to apologize. I felt more peace after all this transpired and thanked The Lord for falling, and then I had the understanding He gave me a warning of discipline for my treatment of her. I was thankful for it and know I deserved it, and could've been worse. It’s been an exposure of my wickedness and bitterness I’ve been holding going back to childhood with my mother. It’s been hell, but thankful for the fires, as they are indeed purging.

Two nights ago while reading the Theo-Auto, it was like The Lord speaking directly to me through Victor’s words.

Part 8, Page 10: “Focus on The Lord, Not Evil”

I dropped into St. Martha’s Retreat Center on Scenic Drive in Lethbridge, enquiring as to what it was all about. I met two nuns and borrowed Merlin Carothers’ Prison to Praise. I came away feeling somewhat bad.

I had attacked false religion and its adherents. I was reminded of the prophecy saying I had provoked people to persecute me so that I would suffer as did the Lord. I never got anywhere with provocation. Now I saw that I must do and be different – patient, tolerant, understanding, merciful, compassionate, gentle, focused not on evil or evil ways and attacking those, but focused on the Lord, in peace, joy, righteousness, and thankfulness to Him.”

I had closed off nearly the entire world from myself and from all of us in this masochistic, self-righteous, holier-than-thou conduct. I had only myself to blame for the alienation.

I have been the perpetrator of this very thing, and it has not been a profit. Part of it is I’ve had an unhealthy fear that I would cling to someone or something that isn’t of The Lord, and be led astray. I’ve had fear of failure, putting the focus on myself and others and not The Lord in great unbelief. All these things really began to be revealed after a 72 hour fast this weekend, and I’ve had more peace and understanding since this. I know I must obey what’s been given or I will pay, as I have been. I am guilty of having tried to imitate men and thinking I have to be a certain way, instead of looking to The Lord and being who He wants me to be. Ultimately, I know talk is cheap, as the kingdom of God isn’t in word but in power: as fruits must be brought forth.

Brandon LaBerteaux

Post by Brandon LaBerteaux »

Hi Jenni,

No worries, and I appreciate what you have to say. Truly.

While I understand where you are coming from and what you are saying in regards to suggesting we are not God--which we are not, you are absolutely correct--I do believe it is important to point out that if we are One with God, God is manifested in us, as much as if He were Here in the flesh, which He is as those servants He resides in.

By dying to ourselves, and being risen in Christ by His Spirit, the flesh ceases to have victory, and our wills become aligned completely and perfectly with God's, making us vessels for His Spirit, His will, Him.

Thus, if we have died, but live in Him, it is not incorrect to say that we are One with God, or that God is Here in us.

Now, I can't say I have experienced this personally (I have not received His Spirit), so it is possible I am grasping at things I don't understand, but this is where my journey has led me as far as understanding this concept.

And if I do have understanding that is correct on this, then it is by His grace, and not by carnal reasoning. None of this would have made sense to me before the things the Lord has done with me thus far. Indeed, by carnal reasoning, it would sound blasphemous, as it did to the Pharisees who accused Christ of blasphemy.

Perhaps I should have shared what Martin discussed with me and Ronnie a few weeks ago, but while addressing the Lord coming in the flesh and the Second Coming of the Lord on a thread on Facebook, Martin shared with me that the Lord has indeed returned as a Lion, as promised and prophesied, residing in and manifesting as that prophet spoken of by Moses: Victor Hafichuk.

The Lord, Who is Jesus Christ, resides in Victor. They are One. It is not by Victor's doing--meaning that Victor is not God--but rather it is how the Lord has chosen to manifest Himself in these last days, in a vessel of honor of His making and crafting. We each have a calling, a position, a part to play, and this is what the Lord has elected for Victor.

And as we have seen here at The Path of Truth, Victor has died to self, laid down his life, so the Lord may pick it back up and use it for His glory, and for our sakes so that we may share in the Lord's glory.

Unless Victor is the world's biggest liar, these things are true, and I can say based off my own experience with TPOT, that this Truth witnesses with me.

Regarding David's comment, what Victor said is right on. Jesus Christ is God. God is Jesus Christ. Without the Son, there is no Father; without the Father, there is no Son.

Without the Spirit, there is no Manifestation. Without the Manifestation, there is no Spirit. Without the sun, there are no rays; without the rays, there is no sun. It's a matter of the nature of God.

This is simply the mystery of God, that His will is expressed by manifesting Himself in His vessel, Jesus Christ. And because Jesus Christ manifested Himself, He completed His will as the Father--to reconcile us all to Him by atonement of sins for all who believe.

David is making a distinction between the two. He may not realize it, he may not intend it, but even the words that you quote "God and Father of Jesus Christ" suggest that David sees them as separate, when in reality there is no separation--only the Invisible God making Himself visible for our sakes.

John 1:1-3 MKJV
(1)  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2)  He was in the beginning with God.
(3)  All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being.

John 1:14 MKJV
(14)  And the Word became flesh, and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and of truth.

1 Timothy 3:16 MKJV
(16)  And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among nations, believed on in the world, and received up into glory.

Hebrews 2:10-13 MKJV
(10)  For it became Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons into glory, to perfect the Captain of their salvation through sufferings.
(11)  For both He who sanctifies and they who are sanctified are all of One, for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brothers,
(12)  saying, "I will declare Your name to My brothers; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You."
(13)  And again, "I will put My trust in Him." And again, "Behold Me and the children whom God has given Me."

If I'm entirely wrong on this, I would gladly accept guidance and correction. This is where I'm at.

The way I interpreted what David said (which was slightly wordy and hard to comprehend precisely what he meant), David was saying that 1) to think ourselves one with God is blasphemy (see the Scripture from John 10 I posted earlier) and 2) that making Jesus God is an error that leads to blasphemy.

What I see is that David suggested we need to distinguish Jesus Christ from God, distinguish the Father from the Son, despite the fact that the Son said He was One with the Father, that when we look upon the Son we see the Father, and that The Father is in Him and He is in the Father.

David, if you are still around, I'd be happy for you to have the chance to clarify what you said, and provide us further understanding and elaboration.

Victor, Martin, or anyone else who has been given Truth or insight into this matter, I would also appreciate what you have to say, if anything.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

There is SO much I'd like to say in this thread and several others, but haven't been given to go there.

Brandon, you say, "If I'm entirely wrong on this, I would gladly accept guidance and correction. This is where I'm at."

I hear you; I believe you; I know it's true, and I'm thankful for it.

Several of you have had some very good things to say. I want you to know that just because we approve posts doesn't mean we agree with them or their content in entirety. There is some error here and there but the only way we'll learn is not to be censured but to lay our words and thoughts in the open and be corrected.

Our hope is in correction, not censorship. That's not to say we permit all posts; we don't, and some or most, if not all, of you know that.

Brian, I often really appreciate what you have to say. You often nail it; nothing to be apologetic about.

I will say that there were devils with the two women; they were far from innocent, naive young ladies. I believe Alan picked up on them by the devils remaining in him. Devils see and sense things we as men don't. My brother knew who I was back in the '70's, not by revelation from God but by the devils in him. When he was delivered of them in 1985, he knew nothing more of me. Interesting? Yes, devils knew Who Jesus was even when many of His own disciples didn't. Interesting, again? Yes.

I believe it was made known to others without devil agency that there were devils with Tanner and Fullmer, the two Mormon women. I don't think it was because I rebuked those devils that people knew there was demon possession. Several picked up on that, likely without collusion with one another, which I found interesting and I was thankful they could know these things; tokens of God's work with them, I'd say.

I also want to point out that we can be selfish, proud, lazy, defensive, and many other things and still be believers in the process of salvation. As we speak, there's a conflict between Igor Palkoci, Sarah Stuckey, and Michael Demerling. Fleshly elements are obvious, particularly with Michael, yet I don't believe that any of them mean deliberate evil or harm to one another. (I hope you three read this.)

The seeds ARE sown with Tanner and Fullmer, and we WILL see the fruits in future, whether in this world or the next.

Simon Hall

Post by Simon Hall »

Brandon, the first thing that came to my mind when I read your post was, 100% spot on and well communicated.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Yes, Victor, I believe it was due to devils that I picked up on the presence of their demons. I wasn’t sure why the girls creeped me out until you mentioned the devils, or maybe it was also due to what Brian mentioned. As for this thread being for correction, I hear you on that. I didn’t sense that I did anything wrong here until Brian showed me.

Brandon, thank you for your post, too. Right on thanks to God.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

One could easily wonder why we tolerate devils in our midst. What I've learned is that we need to call people to repentance, which comes first in this Day of the Lord. With repentance come problem solutions, healing, deliverance, and blessing.

Confession and repentance are necessary. Without honesty, desire, and effort to get things right, why should one receive benefits without deservance, especially if they're in contempt of that which leads to such benefits?

So then, how is it we permit people to company with us when they have unrepented sin in their lives? To that, I can only say there needs to be faith and patience. I don't feel right about dismissing anyone and not giving them full opportunity to hear truth. Don't the Scriptures declare that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God? Unless there's faith at work, how can there be any good thing?

Haven't we all been guilty of unrepentant sins? Shall I condemn anyone for unrepentant sin or shall I try to prevail on them to believe and repent? How well did the Corinthians perform before the Lord, or the Galatians, for that matter?
And for how long do we try to persuade? Can anyone say? But I can only move with the Lord. "My Father works and I work," said Jesus.

Isn't it the same for me, for us? I don't take lightly dismissing anyone. I hope you all understand that. Not that it's my virtue; believe me, it's not! God gives grace or I don't have it. The Lord had mercy on me. How can I not show that same mercy and longsuffering to others? Where I AM finding myself drawing the line is with those who are deceitful and insisting on their own proud, self-righteous, religious, stubborn ways. I won't forever put up with such.

I want every last one of you to believe and obey to the fullest. I want to see every one of you come to victory, not your own, but the one that comes by grace through faith from the Lord, directly.

I mentioned to Marilyn today just how unpleasant it is for me to see people still laboring under the burden of sexual sin. I think of Jason Lee, William Woeger, Joe Vonheeder, Simon Simba, and so many others. I think, "Why can't they get the victory? Why?" To me, the only answer is they want their pleasures more than they want what is true, honest, good, just, pure, and right. How can there be any other answer?

I know God delivered me. Why should it be any different for anyone else? The Scriptures are clear that when we call on the Lord, He saves; He refuses nobody. Then, when He delivers and heals, you don't dare play with fire thereafter; you come nowhere near it. I see things on the net that tempt me all the time. That's what the world is all about; it is steeped in evil. So easy to indulge with the click of a mouse, with glances, with the unconscious thought, "Just a tiny bit won't hurt." Really? It doesn't work that way. That "tiny bit" kills in the end. "Nip it in the bud," I've said to you and all many times.

Remember, you need to hear me, to hear my words, said Moses. You can do what you want with me, not that you'll get away with it - you won't, but you will be called into serious account for rejecting what I have to say, the words the Lord puts in my mouth.

Michael Demerling, you accuse me of evil. You are in evil. I fear for you. Proud, stubborn man, don't you know God resists such? Don't you know that unless you repent and humble yourself, you'll eventually find your neck broken, and that, suddenly?

"A person who will not bend after many warnings will suddenly be broken beyond repair" (Proverbs 29:1 GW).

Beware. All of you - believe, obey. Men like David Larsen come and go as they please (you've seen many others), thinking they know so much, ready to instruct rather than recognize their great need for repentance and instruction. David fell to destruction a long, long time ago, "beyond repair."

Some of you may think David should be treated more tenderly, but I disagree. His fate is sealed; he chose his way. Nothing avails any longer. I know this is true; the Lord's Spirit witnesses to me that it's true. Not that you should be ugly toward him, but don't think that by being nice, or "Christian," that you'll get results. God has passed on that one. He's finished winking. He has removed the people here right up to the top. No more. He's done. Know it.

I tell you, great and glorious things await those who believe and obey. The reward is sure. Endure, repent, believe, obey. He's More Than Worthy, Infinitely So.

Martin Van Popta

Post by Martin Van Popta »

The JW's, the Mormons, and even the SDA's, I believe, share David's expressed doctrine. None of them can or are willing to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. They do with their lips because they know they "have to", but the real story is told by their doctrinal and semantical backflips.

Essentially, they are taking the Trinity to its final purposed conclusion which is separating Jesus Christ far enough from God that you can start denying that He is indeed the One and Only God Who created heaven and earth. The Trinity is the wedge driven in and these folks drive at it with a hammer.

Men can pretend to stomach the idea of being answerable to a God far off and somewhere else, but flesh can't handle the idea of an everyday man walking on this Earth ruling over them with authority. It's too close to home. They hated Jesus Christ when he walked the Earth two thousand years ago and they hate Him as He walks on the Earth today.

If you are going to confess that Jesus Christ is your Lord then logically you have no choice but to confess that those who make up His Body (ie. Those who ARE Him) are your Lord. Surrendering your life to Jesus Christ means laying down your presumed lordship over yourself and bowing before Him (ie. His Body).

I'm not saying these things for my advantage or Victor's or any other member of His Body. I'm only making something clear that often remains a little blurred. It's the kind of thing that spooks people and get's you labeled as part of a cult. It's the reason David doesn't want anything to do with us.

The confused doctrines are the only possible result when people refuse to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

It's rebellion plain and simple.

"You're not going to tell me what to do!"
"Jesus Christ is not God! And neither are you!"
"He's not God! You're not God! I am God!"

Pure rebellion.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

The latest from David Larsen:

Sent: February-08-18 10:49 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Hello Victor

Hello Victor
I only want to say I love ycou very much Victor and forgive you for any thing you have said about me.
And I forgive all those on your forum also and love them all very much. Thats all.
Dave

On behalf of Victor:

David, you're a liar.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

We received the following email in response to a post notification from this thread:

From Micki Haendiges
Date: Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 12:23 PM
Subject Re: Victor Hafichuk has replied to the topic "New Podcast - An Unexpected Visit with Mormons" in the forum: "New Postings on TPOT.com"
To: Ronnie Tanner

Can you please take me off your forum? Your doctrine is just not correct. No bad feelings but I will pray for you all. Teaching to read the articles and not the Bible just makes no sense. In the last days, many false prophets........ hum? Unfortunately there are many deceived.

Please do your own research. Don't just listen to victor. Please.don't! He is wrong--) dead wrong. And your salvation (or rewards) could depend on it.

Many.
False.
Prophets.

Sound familiar?

Shalom!

MH

Date: Feb 3, 2018, at 12:39 PM
To: Micki Haendiges
Subject Re: Victor Hafichuk has replied to the topic "New Podcast - An Unexpected Visit with Mormons" in the forum: "New Postings on TPOT.com"

Micki, we've removed your account from the forum.

The teachings at the site are chock-full of the Scriptures. Have you bothered to read any?

Did Paul the apostle refer his hearers to the Scriptures at the time or did he write letters, and command (yes, command) they be red to the church?

"I charge you by the Lord that this letter be read to all the holy brothers" (1 Thessalonians 5:27 MKJV).

And what doctrine is Victor teaching in his letters that is contrary to the Scriptures? You don't say.

No peace towards you from us, because you have none coming to you.

Ronnie

From Micki Haendiges
Date: Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 10:56 AM

There you go Ronnie! No peace to me? That sure isn't Christ-like? The Scriptures are canonized. Are you actually saying that TPOT writings are inspired like Paul's?

God help you all. "And whosoever shall offend one of theselittle ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea." Mark 9:42. God help you!

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Phil 4;6-7

“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

I have peace through Jesus and it is not your peace that I seek. Many will come to Jesus and say "Lord, Lord" yet He will tell them to depart as "I never knew you!"

You are teaching a Gospel that is different than Paul's and using it to enslave people. Jesus freed people and you are putting people in bondage. God help you all

I have degrees in Biblical languages, medicine and Hebraic roots. You guys are preaching a "different gospel" God help you all. If someone disagrees with you, you bring down wrath! I would gladly debate any of you in a public forum. Name the date, place and time!

MH

From Ronnie Tanner
Date: Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 10:18 PM

Micki, you aren't a little one who believes in the Lord, otherwise you'd be rejoicing at what you've red here at The Path of Truth. You've totally given yourself away with your appeals to "higher learning." Impressive as it may be to man, it isn't to the Lord.

1 Corinthians 1:27-29 MKJV
(27) But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
(28) and God has chosen the base things of the world, and things which are despised, and things which are not, in order to bring to nothing things that are;
(29) so that no flesh should glory in His presence.

You have nothing to do with the Author of the Scriptures, or Paul, who had many legitimate credentials, including blamelessness in the righteousness of the Law, yet had this to say about it all in light of the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:5-8 MKJV
(5) I was circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews. As regards the Law, I was a Pharisee;
(6) concerning zeal, persecuting the church; regarding the righteousness in the Law, blameless.
(7) But whatever things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) But no, rather, I also count all things to be loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them to be dung, so that I may win Christ.

What you pride in is the very kinds of credentials Paul, in Christ, called “dung.” What does that tell you?

And yes, the writings here at The Path of Truth are inspired by the same One Who inspired Paul to write. The Same Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ Raised from the Dead Who was in Paul is in all born-again believers (saints). Is that not so, Micki?

How is it that when you’re called upon to provide reasonable argument against the doctrine at TPOT, you can only respond with more criticism and condemnation by opinion only? You refer to others’ stances and doctrines, but you don’t have the substance yourself to provide sound counsel.

Regarding a debate in a public forum, didn't you just ask to be removed from one?

Ronnie

From Micki Haendiges
Date: Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:32 AM

Ronnie,

God help you. Public forum? Yes a true public forum, Ronnie, not hiding behind some internet "prophet"! You teach false doctrine. Jesus clearly speaks of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. Furthermore, God is Holy and does not create evil! Study the Book of Job. You (Victor) teach that you are a prophet? False doctrine. It is easy to hide behind the tool of Satan

Don't respond to me as you are a false teacher of wicked doctrine. There is no way of debating you as "you are of your father!"

Unless you want to meet, in public, face to face (not detached behind a computer passing judgment on people) this conversation is over. I will not debate Satan-- "the Lord rebuke you!" You are the accuser of the brethren -- just like your father!

Paul had credentials and expected those who love the Lord to seek wisdom. I study to show myself approved! Not copy and pasting Scriptures off Bible Gateway to fit my pretext--because, what Ronnie (Victor the false prophet) --- Scripture without context is pretext!

Leave me alone! Or I will expose you and this site for the fraud that it is -- it's called righteous indignation!

MH

In response to Micki's threats, Victor shared the following Scriptures:

Luke 4:33-34 MKJV
(33) And in the synagogue there was a man who had a spirit of an unclean demon and cried out with a loud voice,
(34) saying, Let us alone! What is to us and to You, Jesus of Nazareth? Have You come to destroy us? I know You, who You are, the Holy One of God.

1 Peter 2:22-24 MKJV
(22) He who did no sin, nor was guile found in His mouth,
(23) who when He was reviled did not revile in return. When He suffered, He did not threaten, but gave Himself up to Him who judges righteously.
(24) He Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that dying to sins, we might live to righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed.

Terri Cabreros

Post by Terri Cabreros »

Micki,
I have done research, extensive research for 30+ years of my life, going from religion to religion, church to church, searching for God. Never found Him in any of it, only a lot of confusion and delusion, until the Lord brought me to The Path of Truth. It is here that I found Him and His truth...His reality.

Brian McDonald

Post by Brian McDonald »

Micki said......Paul had credentials and expected those who love the Lord to seek wisdom. I study to show myself approved!

Micki I have to say, for someone who studies so much and has "degrees in Biblical languages, medicine and Hebraic roots" you are not very smart, are you. It is one thing to have knowledge, quite another to have wisdom. It's Knowledge you have Micki, not wisdom. True wisdom comes from seeking the Lord, not from seeking man's approval. If you had any "True Wisdom" to speak of, you would not be blowing your own trumpet thinking to impress others with your worthless credentials, which by the way, will serve as nothing in the kingdom of God. Rather, they will be as Paul rightly described....dung!
It would serve you better Micki to read the scripture filled teaching here with a heart full of humility, rather than a head full of self pride.

Brian.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

​From: Ronnie Tanner
Date: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:15 PM
​Subject: Re: Victor Hafichuk has replied to the topic "New Podcast - An Unexpected Visit with Mormons" in the forum: "New Postings on TPOT.com"
Cc: Victor Hafichuk

We've shared this correspondence at the forum, Micki. You can view it here, along with some responses: http://www.thepathoftruth.com/forum/vie ... 295#p10290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ronnie

​From: Micki Haendiges
Date: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: Victor Hafichuk has replied to the topic "New Podcast - An Unexpected Visit with Mormons" in the forum: "New Postings on TPOT.com"

No thanks. Y'all are not right. But seek and yea shall find. I've never know Jesus to be so antagonistic as you guys. Your theology is wrong. You are in need of prayer. I will pray for you. You are not right.

​From: Micki Haendiges
Date: Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: Victor Hafichuk has replied to the topic "New Podcast - An Unexpected Visit with Mormons" in the forum: "New Postings on TPOT.com"

Don't you cult members have any thing else to do besides picking fights with people who disagree with you? Maybe you are busy making Kool-Aid but I'm out in the trenches ministering to people! What do you do for the Kingdom except spread discord, accuse the brethren (who have disagreements with you but still serve Jesus) and accuse and judge people that differ with you or have different struggles?

Until you walk in my shoes or understand my struggles you have no reason to judge me or condemn me. You are hypocrites that give the kingdom of God an ill taste for non believers. You are not of this kingdom but have the spirit of Satan. Leave me alone, Jim!

I am covered by the Blood of Jesus and I rebuke you Satan in the name of Jesus! You have no claim to me or mine and I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!

M

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Proverbs 28:1 WEB
The wicked flee when no one pursues; but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Micki wrote:
"Until you walk in my shoes or understand my struggles you have no reason to
judge me or condemn me. You are hypocrites that give the kingdom of God an
ill taste for non believers. You are not of this kingdom but have the
spirit of Satan.  Leave me alone, Jim!"

Darkness and pride being exposed, trying to justify and cover the man of sin with theological education and now experience. It is the exact opposite from what Apostle Paul spoke in Philippians 3 (which has been quoted). Micki judges himself with his own words. What he thinks to judge us by, he is judging himself.

Who is Jim? Another wicked fruit exposed of not even being able to call someone by their actual name, falsely accusing and going on a rage trying to run and hide. Micki can avoid coming to the forum and calling TPOT every foul name he wants to, but he can't run from The Lord.

Sarah Stuckey

Post by Sarah Stuckey »

Hi Isaiah,

Micki is accusing Victor of being as Jim Jones because of what Micki said in another post:

"Don't you cult members have any thing else to do besides picking fights
with people who disagree with you? Maybe you are busy making Kool-Aid but
I'm out in the trenches ministering to people!"

I thought of some Scriptures and wanted to share:

"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere. For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing, to one a fragrance from death to death, to the other a fragrance from life to life. Who is sufficient for these things?" (2 Corinthians 2:14-16 ESV)

Victor is a fragrance of death because Micki is perishing.

Sarah

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Thanks for the clarification Sarah

Terri Cabreros

Post by Terri Cabreros »

"Until you walk in my shoes or understand my struggles you have no reason to judge me or condemn me. You are hypocrites that give the kingdom of God an ill taste for non believers. You are not of this kingdom but have the spirit of Satan."

Micki, we have all had our struggles with various sins in our lives.
As the Lord said: Matthew 9:12-13 WEB ~ "Those who are healthy have no need for a physician, but those who are sick do. But you go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,' for I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Horrible sinners we have been and if not for the Lord's calling and mercy, I shudder to think where I would be right now.

We do not condemn you but you condemn yourself by your words.
We do not judge you but you are being judged by the Lord (as we all have been and are).

The Lord knows our hearts and whom the Lord calls and chooses, it will not leave an "ill taste."

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”