New Teaching: That Prophet - What Moses Says

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

New Teaching: That Prophet - What Moses Says

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

We have a new teaching, That Prophet - What Moses Says.

Some interesting thoughts about that prophet who is first mentioned and briefly described by Moses. What is he all about? What will that prophet look like and be found doing? There’s more to be discerned in those few words of Moses than first appears. Read more...

Isaiah Dillard

Re: New Teaching: That Prophet - What Moses Says

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Amen!

I was listening to a Conference recording "Discussion of Corey and Doug's Decision to Leave", with the reason for them leaving is due to "not receiving a witness" that Victor is that prophet. I had listened to the recording months back, and I had doubts at that time.

I felt prompted to listen again because I've listened to all the recordings coming up to that point, and surprised they left despite all the great things The Lord had been doing for them. When listening this time, like a testing and examining of my faith, I had no fear while listening, believing and knowing that Victor is indeed 'that prophet' ordained by The Lord Jesus Christ in this age.

Then while listening, I check my email and this comes up, it seems as a confirmation of believing. Incredible perfect timing that only The Lord can orchestrate. All Praise to The Lord Jesus Christ.

"Blessed is He who comes in the Name of The Lord"

Sabine

Post by Sabine »

What an incredible blessing to have been given to hear you, Victor. Thank You, Lord Jesus, thank You!

Thierry Bwuzure

Post by Thierry Bwuzure »

Amen ! Thank you Almighty God Jesus Christ, I never knew I would see that day.

One week ago, I heard a child (maybe 10 years old) cry really loud to her mother. It was really bothersome. But something came to my mind, often when I prayed I used to be in the same state as this little girl.

I went on google, I searched for "stop crying bible" and the first writing that it gives is Jeremiah 31: 16-18

16 Thus says the Lord:
“Refrain your voice from weeping,
And your eyes from tears;
For your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord,
And they shall come back from the land of the enemy.

17 There is hope in your future, says the Lord,
That your children shall come back to their own border.

18 “I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself:
‘You have chastised me, and I was chastised,
Like an untrained bull;
Restore me, and I will return,
For You are the Lord my God.

It is a true blessing to be able to read and hear what the Lord speaks through you Victor. Be blessed. God is faithful ! This is the day of the Lord.

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”