New Teaching - Are You a Christian?

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

New Teaching - Are You a Christian?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

02/21/17: We have a new Teaching:

Are You a Christian?

There are indicators that deceive many into thinking they are Christians. If this is what's happening with you, then you'll need to be disabused of your delusion before you can receive the Lord Jesus Christ. This begins with hearing the truth.

Michael Demerling

Re: New Teaching - Are You a Christian?

Post by Michael Demerling »

Thank you Ronnie,

I really appreciate what you wrote here. Last night before sleeping I was thinking of making a list of the signs of a false Christian. Apparently the Lord already had this in mind for you to do. Amen and Thank you Lord.

One suggestion, not earth shattering, you might consider. At the end you write:

"Joy only comes with victory and victory comes only when you die."

Would it make any sense to say "when you die to yourself" to alleviate the possible misunderstanding that you would need to physically die?

Sincerely,
Michael

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Michael,

Ronnie posted the writing, but Victor wrote it, with some input from us in Helena.

As for your observation, perhaps we could add the following Scripture at the end of the writing, a proper summary of what's needed:

"And He said to all, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it, but whoever will lose his life for My sake, he shall save it" (Luke 9:23-24 MKJV).

Paul

Michael Demerling

Post by Michael Demerling »

Thank you Paul,

For the correction. The Scripture verses you quoted (Luke 9:23-24) just reminded me of another thing the Lord has said:

Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it." (Jeremiah 1:12 NASB)

Sincerely,
Michael

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”