What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

New FT - Paul Cooper

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

01/16/17: We have a new False Teacher:

Cooper, Paul:

I Am God

Without faith in, and obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ, men act as their own gods. Trying to cope with the evil fallout of their independence from God, some will even double down and try to exercise power and control as if they are Almighty God. Tasting some "success" with a proactive and positive attitude, they then set themselves up as teachers and lead others into destruction.

Alan Agnew

Re: New FT - Paul Cooper

Post by Alan Agnew »

Mr. Cooper's website is quite low on content, but he managed to make it sound a lot like The Secret or similar works. The anti-Christ spirit you see in Nathan probably comes from here: http://iampaulcooper.com/ecstatic-state-meditation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; A quote from his article:
You can use it [meditation] to write neural pathways that allow you to access a vivid feeling of a healed planet, the acute sensation of a vibrant self.

And in doing that, you become a seed for this new world.

That’s because, in accessing this feeling, reality will begin to respond differently to you.

Your presence will begin to invite those around you into a better world.

And that’s how we can begin to create it.
No wonder Nathan denied Jesus was God.

Brandon LaBerteaux

Re: New FT - Paul Cooper

Post by Brandon LaBerteaux »

Thanks for sharing the conversation and posting to False Teachers warning others.

You said it Alan, it does sound a lot like "The Secret" with the false doctrine:

"Believe in yourself and all your dreams will come true"...or more accurately, "Do What Thou Wilt," the complete opposite of what Christ teaches "Your (Heavenly Father's) Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven."

The quote you mention from Paul's website sounds almost like plagiarism of Eckhart Tolle's New Earth program, and Deepak Chopra's writings too.

Thank you Marilyn, during the course of the conversation with Paul Cooper you wrote:
Paul, you don't know the Living Lord Jesus Christ, so you don't know anything about what He likes.
A thought so simple and true occurred to me that never has before. Of course Lord Jesus Christ is LIVING! If we believe He was resurrected from the dead, it's not like He died AGAIN...and who else could die and then go on to resurrect Himself and live eternally if not THE True God. I know that's the basis of our faith, yet it just 'clicked' on a deeper level for me. Thank you, Marilyn, and Thank you Lord!

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”