FT - Desmond Tutu: A Moralizing and Vile Little Man

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Sara V Schmidt

FT - Desmond Tutu: A Moralizing and Vile Little Man

Post by Sara V Schmidt »

We have a new False Teacher Exposed:

Tutu, Desmond:

A Moralizing and Vile Little Man

There isn’t a more disgusting creature on earth than the one who lectures people about being just before God while promoting the reign of evildoers and spreading lawlessness. Meet Desmond Tutu.

Sean R Fife

Re: FT - Desmond Tutu: A Moralizing and Vile Little Man

Post by Sean R Fife »

It's no wonder Tutu didn't respond to Simon Deng's address of his hypocrisy. How could he argue?

Here is a short interview of Simon Deng on Israel and Apartheid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMElbNh1JvM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And a transcript of his revealing speech at Durban III (a UN-organized, anti-Israel conference). He soundly puts them in their place: http://www.aish.com/jw/me/Israel_Sudan_and_Me.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tang Williams

Post by Tang Williams »

Just happened to walk into an OP-Shop about a month or two ago. I saw a book called, 'Miracles for Life!' by author: Krause, Jonathan. On the back it had a picture of and a quote by Desmond Tutu.

"Let us stop talking. In most faiths, God is omnipotent. But God is also weak. He needs you. Please help us perform these miracles for life." D Tutu

Similarly on another post, Desmond Tutu said,

http://www.fatherjohndear.org/articles/ ... Part6.html

“Imagine what God went through during the Holocaust,” he continued, “waiting while some of his children killed his other children and there was nothing he could do. God is omnipotent and omnipresent but he has decided to gift us with the gift of freedom, to let us choose to accept goodness and love or not, and because God gave us this gift of freedom, God cannot intervene. So this omnipotent God is completely weak and powerless before the evil we do. This is the God we have. God is very weak. I am so glad I am not God and that God is God.”

This is totally an insult by saying the Lord's hand is too short? This is one sick bloke who loves to spread evil.
Last edited by Tang Williams on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Braden Preston

Post by Braden Preston »

So this omnipotent God is completely weak and powerless before the evil we do. This is the God we have. God is very weak.
In response to Tang's post, I am reminded of this verse:

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. (1Cor 1:25)

It is absurd to me that they could think that. Perhaps they are looking for a way out of accepting that God's hand was in the Holocaust among other things.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isa 45:7)

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

A vile little man, indeed!

He lives in the most expensive area in Cape Town - a type of mansion, while millions of "his" people live in abject poverty and illness (which he caused). Similar to what Mugabe has done and is doing. Vile, in the true sense of vileness!

Beryl.

Tang Williams

Post by Tang Williams »

Braden, I've seen it before. When an unbeliever asks the question, "Why does God allow suffering?" Such as Desmond Tutu will say that man and not the Lord is causing the suffering. It is not because of sin but our free will to choose ... "to accept goodness and love or not..."

As Desmond said, ".. waiting while some of his children killed his other children and there was nothing he could do."

Yes Beryl, many are suffering whilst Des lives in 'prosperity.' Just recently in 2016, I was with my 'Baptist' doctor at his house (for home group) and we were discussing money and prosperity. [Note: I no longer go to any churches or Bible studies as the directed by the Lord]. In an exchange of words the doctor concluded that righteousness and having loads of cash go hand in hand and part of the will of God.

In response, I asked if you are born into a poor [but Christian] family, "are you in the will of God?" We ended abruptly. The doctor is a very wealthy man and the rest of us had low income or no jobs.

So, what I am saying is many that are suffering see Desmond as a righteous man blessed by God through prosperity. Therefore, it is acceptable to many in Christendom. Many times my wife and I have clashes because she believes in the message that good fruits equal receiving physical things like prosperity. Never mind the fruits of repentance!

Tang Williams

Post by Tang Williams »

" Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
" Luke 3:8-9 KJV

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”