Are children without sin?

If you want an answer from some men, the answer is “Yes.” If you want an answer from God, the answer is “No.”
Veldah

Are children without sin?

Post by Veldah »

Am veldah from Kenya and saw the testimony yesterday in you tube, though I had some of my doubts but it could be transparent to me as you made it know clear. Am really greatful for your message it has inspired me. Am a Christian and a believer and there is something I dnt understand in the Angelica testimony, I am the 1st born in my family and I have small brothers who goes to sunday school, they do watch animations and sometimes they are rebellious but they are kids and forget easily. Please make my understand through a scripture where children will also be judged I thought they were angels with no sin. Hope to here from you soon and be blessed.

Regards,

Veldah,

Thanks.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Are children without sin?

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Greetings, Veldah,

What testimony did you see on YouTube?

You ask:

Please make my understand through a scripture where children will also be judged I thought they were angels with no sin.

“Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work is pure, and whether it is right” (Proverbs 20:11 Webster).

Doesn't this Scripture tell us that children can do good or evil? This means that children have sin.

The Scriptures tell us that all are born in sin, which means that a pure work in any person, child or adult, comes simply by God's grace.

Romans 3:9-19 MKJV
(9) What then? Do we excel? No, in no way; for we have before charged both Jews and Greeks all with being under sin,
(10) as it is written: "There is none righteous, no not one;
(11) there is none that understands, there is none that seeks after God."
(12) "They are all gone out of the way, they have together become unprofitable, there is none that does good, no, not one."
(13) "Their throat is an open grave, with their tongues they have used deceit, the poison of asps is under their lips;
(14) whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness;"
(15) "their feet are swift to shed blood;
(16) destruction and misery are in their way,
(17) and the way of peace they did not know."
(18) "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
(19) But we know that whatever things the Law says, it says to those who are under the Law; so that every mouth may be stopped and all the world may be under judgment before God.

Children are just adults who aren't yet fully developed in body or mind. All that comes forth in due time is already there, however. The whole oak tree is in an acorn.

The good news is that we have a Savior, Veldah, the Lord Jesus Christ, born as the only person without sin (Could Jesus Christ Have Sinned?), Who laid down His life and took it up again so that all might have life. He is there for every sinner who comes to Him, without fail.

“All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will in no way cast out” (John 6:37 MKJV).

When you come to a place of Repentance, you'll know that all flesh is corrupt.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Paul Cohen

Re: Are children without sin?

Post by Paul Cohen »

Veldah, here's something I missed sending you, the emphasized sentence below:

Children are just adults who aren't yet fully developed in body or mind. All that comes forth in due time is already there, however. The whole oak tree is in an acorn.

Return to “Are All Persons Children of God?”