Why don't you believe in the rapture of the church?

Many harbor the hope that because they are Christians, God will translate them from great tribulation and disaster, just as He saved Noah and Lot in the judgments of their day. What a rude awakening awaits so many!
Bertin

Post by Bertin »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Why don,t you beleive in the rapture of the church.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Because it's not true. Have you red Rapture before the Great Tribulation?

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

Victor; gods plan was to have man on earth; not in heaven with him. that is what is preached today when dying going to heaven is someone is worthy. for some time im asking myself too much questions.

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

victor; when someone leaves the church of men; he has a lot of ennemies with those christians. how can god be so loving and send people to hell for an endless eternity to be tormented even if he lived 80 years or less on earth. it is an devilish doctrine and men are trapped by it. it is an gospel with a condition if you don,t accept him that is it .

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You pay too much attention to what men think and say, Bertin, because you don't pay enough attention to what God thinks and says.

Paul

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

VICTOR; DO YOU BELEIVE OF THE COMING OF THE ANITCHRIST IN TH 7 YEAR TRIBULATION OR IS IT A HOAX

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

Victor how do you explain that the antichrist will sit on the throne of god proclaiming himself to be god and he will sign a treaty with man; where did they get this. what is the mark of the beast.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

2 Thessalonians 2:1-10 MKJV
(1) Now we beseech you, my brothers, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,
(2) that you should not be soon shaken in mind or troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word or letter, as through us, as if the Day of Christ is at hand.
(3) Let not anyone deceive you by any means. For that Day shall not come unless there first comes a falling away, and the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition,
(4) who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself forth, that he is God.
(5) Do you not remember that I told you these things when I was still with you?
(6) And now you know what holds back, for him to be revealed in his own time.
(7) For the mystery of lawlessness is already working, only he is now holding back until it comes out of the midst.
(8) And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming,
(9) whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved.

The anti-Christ, that man of sin, the son of perdition, the first Adam will be manifest outwardly and internationally, no doubt, but the issue is within. He must be destroyed within by redemption, for which cause Christ died:

Ephesians 2:14-16 MKJV
(14) For He is our peace, He making us both one, and He has broken down the middle wall of partition between us,
(15) having abolished in His flesh the enmity (the Law of commandments contained in ordinances) so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, making peace between them;
(16) and so that He might reconcile both to God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity in Himself.

The timing calculations of men aren't to be trusted. Not that all timings are wrong; Daniel was able to determine times by the Spirit of God, those which were given him.

We have anti-Christ as President of the USA at this moment. Muhammad is anti-Christ. The Pope is anti-Christ. There are many, but the one to watch for is the one in you who is you. He must be primarily destroyed (redeemed by fire) in each of us.

\/

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

victor this can be interpreted any way you want. the anti christ by all the churches to them he is not here right now. who is hold back the anti christ; it must be the holy spirit. how can he be sitting on the throne proclaiming himself to be god. the adventist say it is the pope and the mark is not observing the sabbath. where is the truth in all of this.some beleive in the rapture and others not; i think in 2000 years we have lost our way. confusion is all around us; they all think they have it like you.

Victor Hafichuk

Suffice it to say the anti-Christ at this moment sits on the throne of rulership and pre-eminence in you, Bertin, and that's all that really counts. Without his dethronement, you'll not be able to cope with anything God demonstrates by allegory on the external.

\/

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

victor you call me a antichrist and you are a false teacher; a blind leading the blind. that is what you are.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Bertin, the sin nature is referred to in Scripture by many names. We all have that sin nature, born as fallen men, ever since Adam sinned in Eden. That sin nature is called the “first Adam,” from which we have descended. It is also called the “man of sin,” the “flesh,” the “carnal nature,” the “son of perdition,” “that wicked one,” and yes, “anti-Christ.”

We are our own worst enemies, as described in Romans 3:10-18, until the Lord Jesus Christ cleanses us by His blood, washing away our sins, and gives us a new heart, even as the prophets of Israel of old foretold would happen.

We've done our duty toward you these past years, counseling and encouraging you as we could, and admonishing you many times, calling on you to repent of your sins, in which, it seems, you continue to remain. We've recently replied to your many questions and comments more rapidly than we have for many others. We've taken much of our time from our loved ones and others and freely given it to you. We've been very patient with you while others have not been, not even your own wife, as you've reported.

Never have we asked you for anything in return for our services - no tithes, offerings, gifts, favors, help, nothing.

Never have you offered to do anything for us. Never have we even heard a word of thanks from you for our help - not once. You have simply presumed to take from us and give nothing in return.

And we didn't refuse or complain, did we? We've done our duty before God for your sake and for His glory.

You've made your judgment against us, Bertin. Now go your chosen way. You obviously have decided you know better. We're done with you.

Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

sorry victor of accusing you of a false teacher; i ask you for your forgiveness. you are a great teacher and a man of god. don,t let me go. i need repentence. pray for me.

Victor Hafichuk

I forgive you, Bertin.

\/

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

thank you for not abandoning me.

Victor Hafichuk

Ok, Bertin, we go from here. But understand, as Paul has tried to tell you, the problem isn't with your wife or the churches or with false doctrines or anything or anyone else. The issue is always within - with us, with you.

When I see repentance working in someone, they are troubled and occupied with their own sinfulness, not someone else's, even as with the publican who beat his breast in sorrow, head hanging. It is our own hearts that must be bared before the Lord, getting honest with Him Who is Lord of all, both good and evil. The publican wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, not even the self-righteous Pharisee next to him, but it was that self-righteous Pharisee pointing a finger at the publican.

With a critical and retaliatory disposition, it's not repentance and faith that is at work, but stubbornness, bitterness and self-justification.

Not a breath of criticism, accusation, blame, condemnation or complaint should pass our lips about anything or anyone else until we ourselves are made right before the Lord by His gift of repentance. And when repentance does come, we won't indulge in those things anyway...because...we will have truly repented before God. We will no longer feel the burden, torment and pain of guilt and of sin because we will be released of it and will no longer feel like transferring our shortcoming, guilt and shame to others.

Luke 6:41-49 MKJV
(41) And why do you look at the splinter that is in your brother's eye, but do not see the beam that is in your own eye?
(42) Or how can you say to your brother, Brother, let me pull out the splinter in your eye, when you yourself do not see the beam that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First cast out the beam out of your own eye, and then you shall see clearly to pull out the splinter that is in your brother's eye.
(43) For a good tree does not bring forth corrupt fruit, neither does a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
(44) For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.
(45) A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth the good. And an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth the evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
(46) And why do you call Me Lord, Lord, and do not do what I say?
(47) Whoever comes to Me and hears My Words, and does them, I will show you to whom he is like.
(48) He is like a man who built a house and dug deep and laid the foundation on a rock; and a flood occurring, the stream burst against that house and could not shake it; for it was founded on a rock.
(49) But he who hears and does not perform, is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, on which the stream burst, and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.

Victor

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

you are right about me; i need to repent. thank you for your love.

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

victor awhile ago you said the problem was me; not my wife. the problem is my wife who's holding me back. i go with her on sundays and in my heart i disagree with them. she can't do anything by herself. her freinds are important to her. i can't even go on your site without her knowing it. i love your site.

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

you judge me and you never met me.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

What are you saying here, Bertin, and why? Do you really believe we've never met you? Who do you think we've been hearing from and interacting with the past two years?

And if we have judged you, has it been for good or for evil? Haven't you been in hell because you've rejected the judgment the Lord has given us until now? Do you really want to remain there, even after your recent correspondence with Victor where, after accusing him of being a false teacher, you asked his forgiveness and he granted it to you? Are you choosing to despise the goodness of the Lord rather than seek the repentance you declared you needed?

Paul

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

paul; victor forgave me and im proud about him. i don,t rejct truth. im not judging.the lord judges me.what you want me to do;

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Can you answer my questions, Bertin?

Paul

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

what is the question

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Questions, Bertin. Here they are, numbered:

What are you saying here (1), Bertin, and why (2)? Do you really believe we've never met you (3)? Who do you think we've been hearing from and interacting with the past two years (4)?

And if we have judged you, has it been for good or for evil (5)? Haven't you been in hell because you've rejected the judgment the Lord has given us until now (6)? Do you really want to remain there, even after your recent correspondence with Victor where, after accusing him of being a false teacher, you asked his forgiveness and he granted it to you (7)? Are you choosing to despise the goodness of the Lord rather than seek the repentance you declared you needed (8)?

Back to now - we asked you years ago to include both of us in your emails, yet after acknowledging you would do this, you've gone back to continually not doing it, as with this email and others recently. You give us more work and make things more difficult, even though we're trying to help you. Question number (9): Why should we try to help you if you aren't following in the simplest of things we ask of you for your sake?

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

why should you help me; because i need it; if you are truly his servants; you will help me and appreciate it. im sorry if i caused you pain victor and you.

Return to “Rapture before the Great Tribulation”