True teachers of God

Many ask, "Who and where are the true teachers of God?"
Patricia

True teachers of God

Post by Patricia »

I just came across your blog and am wondering if you happen to have a list of True teachers of God. I like to listen to Bible studies and from reading your list, there seems to be no Christian who can teach the Bible. That is discouraging for someone who lives in an area where there are truly no real churches to attend and now apparently has no Bible Studies to partake.

i truly appreciate any information you may have.

Thank you.
Patricia

Patricia

Re: True teachers of God

Post by Patricia »

What is your analysis of Jonathan Cahn- author of "The Harbinger"?
Thank you.

Patricia

"The sacred rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for among old parchments or musty records. They are written, as with a sunbeam, in the whole volume of human nature, by the hand of divinity itself, and can never be erased or obscured by mortal power." Alexander Hamilton, "The Farmer Refuted", February 5, 1775.

Paul Cohen

Re: True teachers of God

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Patricia,

Why not read the “Bible studies” or writings at our site? All of our teachings and postings are based on the Bible, giving chapter and verse with explanations. Do you recognize what we have as the truth from God? Why not feed where He has led you?

Anyway, we know of no other place.

And if you don't believe we're men of God, why ask us for a list of true teachers? How could we give you a good answer if we're in error?

The truth is, just reading the false teachers entries on our site would help you learn discernment, if you walked in the truth taught therein.

As for your second email and question about Jonathan Cahn, we glanced at his materials several years ago and had this to say to another who inquired about him:

We've run across The Harbinger before, but didn't see anything worth spending time on. As I recall, it's sensationalistic speculation without revelation or a Word from God. Stick to the things that the Lord is making known and the judgment He brings to you personally, and you'll be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Those captivated with judgment coming on others don't realize they're part of the problem and that judgment is coming for them.

Paul

Return to “True Teachers”