Can you suggest any teachers that are legit?

Many ask, "Who and where are the true teachers of God?"
Joseph

Can you suggest any teachers that are legit?

Post by Joseph »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I read about every false teacher you guys listed thank you for that....through His word the Lord saved me from the new age movement, a bethel inspired church, I've had deeper faith since then having increased discernment, the demonic presence is insanely strong in that movement....i was wondering if you can suggest any teachers that are legit? I listen to Paul Washer and i was glad you guys didn't mention him as a false teacher please help and God bless

Joseph

Joseph

Re: Can you suggest any teachers that are legit?

Post by Joseph »

I saw paul washer was on there my apologies where do i draw the line? I listen to him every now and then and i discern he does take it to extremes its not very balanced need some advice on this and if you know of any teachers of the word worth listening to, please share

Joseph

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Joseph, are we teachers of the Word worth listening to? If not, why are you asking our opinion? If so, why aren't you listening to us?

Paul

Joseph

Post by Joseph »

I am listening brother...and you guys definitely are worth listening to....im a humble sinner being directed by our heavenly Father...im glad ive come accross your site...i was looking up a pastor that was itching a congregations ears when your site came up ill continue to press forward and stand firm in the word of God thank you

Joseph

Return to “True Teachers”