Daniel Zopoula

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Paul Cohen

Daniel Zopoula

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi everyone,

Daniel Zopoula (http://thepathoftruth.com/falseteachers ... opoula.htm) has replied to our latest update at his posting, complaining about not having a place for people to comment (see his letter below).

Daniel, we invite you and your associates, or whoever wishes to participate, to read and comment here, at our forum. We look forward to a wholesome and edifying conversation in the Lord, for those who can receive it.

Paul

Subject: You want to post this one too, without any way for people to directly post their comments and respond on your website?
Date: January 24, 2015 at 4:34:54 AM MST
To: Victor Hafichuk, James Sorochan

Victor, obviously, the spirit you are manifesting is missing the love and honour for others that Christ encouraged us to show. I take notice that you graciously elevated my stature by adding me onto your wall of highly acclaimed “false” teachers, together with household names like Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Martin Luther (the Reformer), Philip Yancey, Rick Warren, John Hagee, TD Jakes, David Wilkerson, Joyce Meyer, Watchman Nee, Rick Joyner, Desmond Tutu and many others, whom you say you have condemned and allegedly exposed as diabolical false teachers, yet you have yet to reveal even a single credible reason for validating your own false teachings. You are quick to call names without. Accordingly, your shallow accusations are increasingly becoming farcical.

Therefore, I have decided to refer you to Alan Ayckbourn, the internationally famous British Playwright, who has written and staged more farce plays than any other living human, who could mentor you into the calling that is becoming increasingly obvious. Specifically, you are a “wanna-be” playwright, wishing to write comedy for the prime purpose of entertaining audiences, who will double over in non-stop laughter when they read your finest writings, or watch them enacted on the legitimate stage. As an aside, Ayckbourn has amassed a personal fortune exceeding a current $1.5 billion by merely receiving his share of the millions of tickets sold during 50 years of sold-out performances to his plays around the world. Your accusations have become like farce, because they are so wildly over-exaggerated, extravagant and thus have become, just like farce, completely improbable and even laughable. If you only could become a “fly on the wall”, observing the comical reactions of your web-site readers to your musings and verbal ramblings, you would see that you can no longer miss the great opportunity to profit from your swelling ability to write farce. The public desperately needs more comedy, to lighten the stresses of a fallen world. You are emerging as one of the better talents to fill this void. However, if your complaints, fault-findings and criticisms are to be taken seriously, then it is past time for God to clean the world from the spirit of criticism by giving civilization a giant, spiritual enema. I will call Him on the “red phone to heaven” and suggest He begin this much-needed enema by inserting the plug into you.

Enough of the satirical but are you, personally, elevated by finding something wrong with everyone else? Irrevocably, most of these faithful fellow brothers and sisters remain, beyond any impoverish, narrowed-up definition you may affix to their credibility.

Sadly, you may be trying too hard to live up to the reputation of cult leader as you told me others accused you of being. Recall, the first and last time you showed up in our assembly, you warned, indicating that many viewed you and your association as cultish. Whether the accusation of persecutory delusion sustains or not, my response then and now remain the same---No Comments.
Having generously responded to your queries, in good faith and with high regards for those individuals our faith family in Lethbridge deeply grieve and care for, who yoked your sect, and many more, beautiful human beings, perhaps cunningly captivated under your spell (yet, only, for a little while). I am deeply horrified you may, yet, be delighting in being seen as such. I am astonished you may be relishing and rejoicing over the negative attention from divisiveness. The Scriptures does admonish to “warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.” Titus 3:10-11

With all due respect, I am afraid, what you might have conjured up as "Path of Truth" manifested, most misleading, a false gospel---In the end, ironically, the dream turned to a nightmare, "the path of truth" turned, "a web of lies," depleted of all credibility---well exposed indeed, in our town and beyond. Perhaps I was naive enough to extend grace to you, but to no avail. We are getting no where.

Readers, beware.

Daniel

Dena M Dahl

Re: Daniel Zopoula

Post by Dena M Dahl »

Daniel Zopoula wrote:
Having generously responded to your queries, in good faith and with high regards for those individuals our faith family in Lethbridge deeply grieve and care for, who yoked your sect, and many more, beautiful human beings, perhaps cunningly captivated under your spell (yet, only, for a little while).
Hi Daniel,

Just wondering to whom you are referring in the above sentence.

Dena

James Sorochan

Post by James Sorochan »

Daniel,

I think you need to be very specific in your accusations. Please be clear and concise in what you say. I'm not interested in satire, theatrics, bullshit or anything other than the truth. What do you want to say to me personally? This I will honestly consider and answer.

James

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Morning, Daniel,

I received a copy of a letter written by you, to Victor at The Path of Truth, to which I'm adding a reply to you, now, at 3.21am as your "lovely" letter aggrieved my soul!

Let's get something really straight, here. No one "follows" Victor as your audience follows you and I seriously doubt you will find anything, anywhere on the Website, where either Victor or Paul "elevate" themselves, as you do by your self-proclaimed title, "Reverend."

I notice you have "your own" church... MizCity Church... which, incidentally brings a Scripture to mind...Acts.17:24 "God, Who made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't live in temples made with hands..." plus some others, which I'm sure you know of?

You accuse the letter-writer of being "without love" and "without honour?" May I ask, where's yours? Your bitter, venomous and - need I add - "satirical" letter shows neither love, nor honour, Reverend, merely sarcastic comedy.

I also notice, from your letter, you add no Scriptures to back-up what you have to say, so you are merely offering your man-made sattire.

It seems you are well-"loved" in your man-made Church. Have you considered Luke 16:15? “And He said to them, ‘You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."

Name a denomination, Reverend...I've been there and only heard snippets of truth from false ministers - "faithful fellow brothers and sisters" (as you name them). I too, have scrutinized most of the teachings of every person you list, in your mail - plus! All they say is love, love, love, love, love and more love! And most of the time donate, donate, donate, donate. See where that love has gotten all the "Christians of this world," today.

How would you know whether the teachings on The Path of Truth, are false? How, and, who cares how much money your friend, Ayckbourn has amassed? Seriously? Isa.55:1 "Everyone that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price." 1 Cor.9:18 "What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel."

The time is now, 2 Tim.4:3-4 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

I shall end this correspondence, quoting your words: Your audience has been... "cunningly captivated under your spell."

Brian McDonald

Post by Brian McDonald »

What Daniel Zopoula said,,,,,,

“I take notice that you graciously elevated my stature by adding me onto your wall of highly acclaimed “false” teachers, together with household names like Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Martin Luther (the Reformer), Philip Yancey, Rick Warren, John Hagee, TD Jakes, David Wilkerson, Joyce Meyer, Watchman Nee, Rick Joyner, Desmond Tutu and many others, whom you say you have condemned and allegedly exposed as diabolical false teachers”

my response

Yes Daniel, the above mentioned are indeed household names, in much the same way as Walmart, Mc Donalds Starbucks and the likes, the latter being profiteers of worldly goods and the former being profiteers of the Lords word, pedallers all. The regurgitated, spat-out image of their elder sister, the Roman catholic church, decked in all their finest attire with high degrees and titles bestowed on them by their fellows. Self seekers and wannabe disciples called by their own lusts and imaginations rather than by the Lord Jesus. How was it our Lord referred to “them” in the famous woes? And you, Daniel Zopoula, where do you now stand after receiving the correction of the Lord of heaven and earth? Had you a heart after the Lord, whom you claim to follow, you would know where Victor and Paul receive authority to justly expose false teachers. Those who do not go in by the gate and yet block the way of those trying to enter.

Your satirical rant, devoid of any measure of spiritual sense leaves you wanting.

Brian.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Daniel hasn't considered that the farcical content comes from his charade and ungodly works. The more clever he thinks to be the more confounded he gets.

"Where is the wise person? Where is the scholar? Where is the persuasive speaker of our time? Hasn't God turned the wisdom of the world into nonsense?" (1 Corinthians 1:20 GW)

As for Daniel's complaint about posting his responses, hasn't his voice been heard, without alteration or editing? Does he allow people to directly comment on his website?

Do any of Daniel's friends or associates have anything to say? Let them speak up. We're not here as partisans - for ourselves and against others, but are here by God's grace to live the Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ, for the sake of all. Our fellowship is with Him. If we're wrong in anything, let it be corrected. If we're right, let others benefit by the light shining in Him.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Brian, I've said it before, but I very much appreciate your expression. God has given you in very short time to speak the truth clearly, concisely, incisively. I am so blessed to have so many in our company being granted the ability to speak truthfully, forcefully, boldly. The Lord has given MANY of you to see, perceive, consider and to speak His Truth to the nations. I greatly rejoice at that.

"And Enoch, the seventh from Adam, also prophesied to these, saying, Behold, the Lord came with myriads of His saints, to do judgment against all, and to rebuke all the ungodly of them concerning all their ungodly works which they ungodly did, and concerning all the hard things ungodly sinners spoke against Him" (Jude 1:14-15 MKJV).

I see these words of Enoch as related by Jude being fulfilled. I also see that if the Lord has done these things, we will see the gates and walls of the powers of darkness come crashing down and to be established no more. To God be the praise and glory!

All that said, I think Daniel's letter can stand by itself and bear witness without us as to what sort of man he is and where he's coming from. Those who have eyes to see and any understanding from the Lord will realize who they're dealing with. Nevertheless, you who have participated in this thread have spoken well. God grant you to continue, recognizing it isn't your ability but what He has graciously given you for His sake and glory.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Here is Victor's reply to Daniel's January 24th letter (atop this thread), sent by email today, January 31st:

Hi Daniel,

You’ll notice I didn’t mock or scoff at you, but spoke the sober truth about a charlatan on the take, you being without discretion or mercy, mocking the love of God by pretending to be a compassionate man of God.

Thus gives the Lord to speak by me: You, Daniel, are a liar, a false teacher, using the Wonderful Name of our Risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. You contemn Him in all your thoughts and ways. You see people not as those Jesus Christ gave His life for but as opportunities to aggrandize yourself and enrich yourself with this world’s wealth. Woe to you!

Do you really think you’ll escape God’s wrath? When He’s done using you to chasten unbelievers and other false teachers, He’ll deal with you and you’ll know the Judgment and Justice of God Who rewards every man according to his works.

Have you extended grace to us? You don’t know what grace is. What you have extended is deception, flattery, and Satan’s brand of love. But, solely by God’s grace, I wasn’t a pushover as you find so many others to be. God has given us to see through you and what we have seen is not pleasant at all.

We have exposed you and you have exposed yourself, Daniel. You have stripped yourself naked before all with your spirit and words in your letters and audio transcripts to me. You’ve been weighed in the balances and found wanting.

Why did I hug you when we met, Daniel? I want to tell you why. I wasn’t sarcastic or smart-mouthed with you as you are with me. I wanted to demonstrate that this wasn’t a personal thing with us. I wanted you to know we were open to receive your repentance.

We still are and are STILL willing to meet and talk with you. But it appears you’ll have none of that; you are hell-bent on destruction. So be it. God will grant you your desire. He’s finished winking at your wicked presumption that you can fool Him. You’ll see. He’s done with you.

Victor Hafichuk
http://www.ThePathofTruth.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joyce Wentworth

Post by Joyce Wentworth »

Amen, Victor and Paul!
You speak with sincerity and truth, which Daniel knows nothing about, nor does he care to know!
He fears to look at himself in the face!

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

As of February 14, 2015, Daniel hasn't commented on the forum, but he did send us this email in reply to Victor’s January 31st letter (posted above):

Sent: February-14-15 10:19 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk
Cc: James Sorochan
Subject: I am still open and willing to meet and talk with you and receive your eventual repentance

As a courtesy to yourself, this is in reply to your email and invitation addressed to me dated January 31 .

Oh Victor!

My last email concluded my assessment of you and your path of truth, which you have not publicized because it would reveal the folly of your ways and false judgmentalism against people, mortally wounding your pride.

My friend, whatever you say, you will need to face your maker and account for it --- Jesus said, whatever you do to the least of these, so also, you do unto me. That is the end of your tirade.

I

Your website states that "there has been no reply." Sir, you are accusing me for your own choice! I did respond to you, but you refused to post it to the public as you did, of all my other emails, maliciously. You do not follow your own rules!

Now I know! You do not live up to your own standard of posting every correspondence you get from the so called “false teachers” on your website for all to see. Perhaps you are now opting for a private discussion board, which is not such a bad idea!

You care so much about your image after all! You crave the love and esteem of the world like those you accuse, and you love to have the last word! Are you afraid that the content of my email will weaken and expose you?

Perhaps you acted wisely by not posting it. However, sir, please, do act a little more credible by removing the statement that "there has been no reply" from me. Is this what you call "truth' on your "path of truth website?"

Your path of truth is self destroying, from within. Never mind people like us from the outside. God will not be mocked, your seed of error will be exposed even more, from within. So, please, do not waist time on the wrong things and the wrong people. We will be here to receive your eventual repentance.

II

My friend, you say, "I didn’t mock or scoff at you." Victor, I find rather disingenuous, your statement that you did not mock or scoff at me; yet, rather than mock, you chose to attack with degrading viciousness, malice and hostility. Are these verbal/written statements of curses and woes somehow better than mockery? Just read what you posted online on account of us for all to see! Let your own words hold you accountable!!!

Oh Victor! Your malicious attempts at disgracing people backfired! You said it so well, though, aimed at the wrong people: A Charlatan on the take, indeed, it is you who have exposed yourself. My friend, the whole world knows this; let just sober up, to the reality. Your table of divination turned on you!

Not long ago, I got a junk email from a self acclaimed prophet--Unfortunately, the email was addressed to the wrong man-- My friend, the email that was meant for you, ended up, in our junk mail!

I believe you will find comfort in his sobering words as he is very wise, though sometimes, in his own eyes--Perhaps even, Victor, you will quickly realize that the following words are all yours, repackaged for your own consumption.

Victor, you see people not as those Jesus Christ gave His life for, but as opportunities to aggrandize yourself and enrich yourself with this world’s wealth. Woe to you! Do you really think you’ll escape God’s wrath? He’ll deal with you and you’ll know the Judgment and Justice of God--- Who rewards every man according to his works. What you have extended is deception, flattery, and Satan’s brand of love. Victor, solely by God’s grace, I wasn’t a pushover as you find so many others to be. God has given us to see through you and what we have seen is not pleasant at all. We have exposed you and you have exposed yourself, naked before all, with your spirit and words.” Victor, You’ll notice I didn’t mock or scoff at you, but spoke the sober truth about a charlatan on the take: His name is Victor---you, Sir. Without discretion or mercy, you mock the love of God by pretending to be a compassionate man and prophet of God. Victor, I wanted to demonstrate that this wasn’t a personal thing with us. I wanted you to know we were STILL yet open to receive your repentance---on bended knees. But it appears you’ll have none of that; Sir, you are hell-bent on destruction. As we say it down here, “So be it!” Victor, God will grant you your desire. I know of a homemade prophet who loves to finish his emails with these blessed words for your enjoyment “God is finished winking at your wicked presumption, that you can fool Him. You’ll see. He’s done with you.”

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Do you really think you shall prevail? Evidently, the truth is much bigger than your humble self, for, like the rest of us, dust and ashes you are, standing in the need of prayer and grace.

III

You call yourself a prophet and said you speak from God, but what you are saying stands in direct opposition to scripture. "He that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort." 1 Cor 14:3

You have the arrogance and false pride to think that you have been chosen as God's instrument of judgment on the earth. To the contrary, What you mascarade as truth, proclaiming the evils of God's beloved, actually proclaims condemnation from the accuser of the brethren.

IV

Again, I am astonished you may be relishing and rejoicing over the negative attention from divisiveness. The Scriptures does admonish to “warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.” Titus 3:10-11

Therefore, Victor, you manifest, like many others, as a wolf disguised in sheep's clothing--- an earthly accuser of the brethren.

Like I told you plainly before, the spirit you are manifesting is missing the love and honour for others that Christ encouraged us to show.

Once more, I take notice that you graciously elevated my stature by adding me onto your wall of highly acclaimed “false” teachers, together with household names like Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Martin Luther (the Reformer), Philip Yancey, Rick Warren, John Hagee, TD Jakes, David Wilkerson, Joyce Meyer, Watchman Nee, Rick Joyner, Desmond Tutu and many others, whom you say you have condemned and allegedly exposed as diabolical false teachers, yet you have yet to reveal even a single credible reason for validating your own false teachings. You are quick to call names without. Accordingly, your shallow accusations are increasingly becoming farcical.

Are you, personally, elevated by finding something wrong with everyone else? Irrevocably, most of these faithful fellow brothers and sisters remain, beyond any impoverish, narrowed-up definition you may affix to their credibility.

Sadly, you may be trying too hard to live up to the reputation of cult leader as you told me others accused you of being. Recall, the first and last time you showed up in our assembly, you warned, indicating that many viewed you and your association as cultish. Whether the accusation of persecutory delusion sustains or not, my response then and now remain the same---No Comments.

Hopefully, not long from now, there will be a godly website or two, exposing sects like yours; perhaps, you would delight in being added to the list and perhaps your tirades will be judged in proper context for all to appreciate. People are smart, they will not let you foul them.

I am afraid, what you might have conjured up as "Path of Truth" manifested, most misleading, a false gospel---In the end, ironically, the dream turned to a nightmare, "the path of truth" turned, "a web of lies," depleted of all credibility---well exposed indeed, in our town and beyond. Perhaps I was naive enough to extend grace to you, but to no avail. We are getting no where.

Readers, beware.

So long, D

PS: Victor, to use your own vocabulary, "we are still open and willing to meet and talk with you and receive your eventual repentance." Who knows? Your repentance might produce a great fruit and the kingdom of God might rejoice over one more sinner who welcomes Christ in their heart. Who knows? the Lord might transform you, and use you mightily to profoundly impact the world. Jesus saves! nothing is too difficult for Him, even you, my friend, Tarry not!

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Daniel,

You’re wrong that we didn’t post your previous letter. We published it on our public forum in order for you and others to be able to respond, as per your complaint.

Here’s what you wrote:

Subject: You want to post this one too, without any way for people to directly post their comments and respond on your website?

At the time I replied by email:

“Daniel – we’ve set up your letter on our forum for you and your associates to comment. As you know, we’ve published your previous letters in full, without alteration or edit, because we do want people to hear what you have to say in context, as it’s been to your own words and expressions that we’ve responded.

“Here’s the forum link you can share with your church and others:

http://forum.thepathoftruth.com/viewtop ... f=10&t=180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ”

And we wrote this on the forum:

“Hi everyone,

“Daniel Zopoula ( http://thepathoftruth.com/falseteachers ... opoula.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) has replied to our latest update at his posting, complaining about not having a place for people to comment (see his letter below).

“Daniel, we invite you and your associates, or whoever wishes to participate, to read and comment here, at our forum. We look forward to a wholesome and edifying conversation in the Lord, for those who can receive it.” [END]

Since you’ve made it clear that, like us, you want everyone to see this, let us help you reach your goal. Send your mailing list over and we’ll make sure everyone gets the up-to-date website and forum links with all our correspondence, providing opportunity for comment. Check the links out yourself beforehand to confirm that everything is there.

We’ll send the e-mail blind carbon copy, leaving the addresses hidden and will only use the list for notification on this matter.

Or is our mailing others not necessary because now you’ll finally follow through to ensure that everyone receives this correspondence? Isn’t it your duty, if there is a spiritual predator as you’ve described of Victor Hafichuk, to share with everyone your alleged exposure of him? (“Beware of false prophets….”)

You could also explain on the forum your flip-flopping descriptions of Victor, which may leave some of your followers confused:

You are a decent man. I have seen lots of sects, lots of people who are very evil, you ain’t one of them. I have seen a lot of people who are angry, and frustrated, and tyrants, and people who…, you ain’t one of them. Some people are scary, and you know, you ain’t… you are just a decent man.

You say you’re hoping for our repentance. Come show us and everyone else what evidence you have to convict us of error and sin, since you admit no one has publicly done so yet. Your congregation may follow you blindly, but others will certainly wonder at your condemnation of us made without substance. And when given to see clearly, they’ll recognize your insincerity and that repentance is precisely what you need.

You’re a liar, Daniel, and that’s why you haven’t shown up here. You only perform your magic tricks on darkened stages of the world, like Miz City, or before the blind and not where the Light of God shines and exposes. It’s too late to reverse your exposure, however, because the Lord has come upon you like a thief in the night, finding you out.

Here are words for Miz City, written by Victor after he and Martin came to your July 20, 2014 gathering at Lethbridge Sports Park:

A MESSAGE TO THE MIZ CITY CONGREGATION

The people of Miz City Church who are comfortable as though God is there are in great darkness. What is the solution?

John the Immerser came preaching repentance, calling on the people to make a way for the Lord to come. Many came, confessing their sins, the Gospelers record.

Do you want life? Do you want to be released of your burdens of guilt? Will you do the only thing you can to be free and full of joy and wonder at the reality of God? Then confess your sins. Humbly, openly, confess your sins as did the people who made way for the Lord at John’s preaching, and repent of them.

Many of you in the Miz City congregation are burdened with unconfessed sins, which burden keeps you in death and hell – in darkness and separation from God, the very One you think to be worshipping. Your sins separate you from Him.

How many of you are doing drugs, even hooked on legal medication drugs?

How many of you are lying to one another, putting on faces and smiles as though everything is fine when you know only too well it’s anything but fine?

How many of you have cheated your neighbors and abused them in what even the world might condemn, how much more the Lord Who is holy and Who sees and knows all?

How many of you are addicted to internet porn, feeding the lusts of your flesh, committing fornication and adultery? How many of you are masturbating and can’t break free? How many of you practise the abominable, sodomic act of oral sex with your spouses? How many of you think that what you do in private with your spouses is your business and not God’s or that God approves of these vile things?

How many of you cheat your employees of what is agreed to and due to them? How many of you abuse your employers, fellow business partners, and family members by selfishness, laziness, carelessness, and phony sick days from work?

Are you lovers of money? Do you realize that if you have a love for your money, you hate God? That’s what the One you profess to worship says.

Are you satisfied to let your spiritual leaders approach God on your behalf, while you simply pay them lip service, tithes, and some various other favors? Do you think God will accept your passivity?

Are you hot for the Lord? No? Are you cold and hateful of Him? No? Does that make you lukewarm? Do you think His blood covers such a state? Doesn’t He say He’ll spew you out of His mouth? Has He already spewed you out of His mouth? Do you think church attendance and membership will save you? Think again. You pile sin on sin with such notions.

Pride and fear are your problems. You won’t confess your sins openly because of pride. The embarrassment would be too hard to bear, right? Satan tells you it’s nobody’s business but yours and God’s. You won’t even tell your wife the sins you’ve committed against her on the internet. Viewing porn and masturbating is adultery when married and fornication when single. Who do you think you’re fooling?

All sins must be confessed, many of them openly. But you don’t believe that because you’re afraid of social stigma. Horrors! Who cares what I look like before God? I’m worried about what I look like before men! After all, I have to live with them.
[END]

This is your work, Daniel, the work of a false teacher. And the people who hide in their sins choose to follow you because you give them permission to live a lie in the Name of Jesus Christ. Woe to you, and to those who follow you!

Paul

Brian McDonald

Post by Brian McDonald »

Daniel you said,

"I am afraid, what you might have conjured up as "Path of Truth" manifested,
most misleading, a false gospel---."

It would be nice Daniel if you could see past your self and tell us and all just what teachings on the TPOT site you find to be false and explain, with scripture please, why or how you find fault with the clear teachings of Christ. All you have done here is defend yourself and those others who rejoice in the praise of their fellows. Daniel your words are many but they lack the power to change men to God. They convict no one but you and you will hear them again in the end, ringing in your ears. It is then that you will hear and understand. Please, once again, I ask you to explain, with Holy Scripture, where the teachings on TPOT are false, rather than spend so much energy, time and words defending yourself.

Brian.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Victor emailed Daniel today, March 8, 2015:

“The wicked flee when no man pursues; but the righteous are bold as a lion” (Proverbs 28:1 MKJV).

Daniel, did you not receive our notification letter of Feb. 15, 2015? You accuse us of not posting everything of our dialogue with you, yet we have posted every word, haven’t we, even every word of yours to us, which you dared us to post. And we notified you by email, giving you, your congregation, and anyone else interested the opportunity to reply publicly at ThePathofTruth Forum.

You come at us full of lies, childish sarcasm, and false accusation, which often happens when one has no substance. Isn’t that so, Daniel?

We speak to you in the Name and Authority of the Lord Jesus Christ and you treat us as charlatans and fools because we hold the mirror of truth to you. Either you’re truly convinced your shameful ways are the common fare of the Kingdom of God and that we are no different from you, or, you are trying to bluff your way through your exposure, supposing to escape. You won’t escape, Daniel. This time your game is up; the Lord is fed up with your hypocrisy.

When will you repent of your wickedness and get honest? Do you not have difficulty with such as us, who aren’t deceived by your devices? Is it not the sad and sorry soul that can’t see through you?

Again, Daniel, answer for yourself publicly, as we answer you publicly. We have all things ready at your convenience.

Victor

Return to “False Teachers”