You have heard it said that the pen is mightier than the sword. However, it is not the pen, but the Word of Truth issuing forth from the pen of the inspired writer that prevails.
In 2006, the pope raised a ruckus by quoting a 14th century Byzantine emperor from a conversation the emperor was having with a Persian scholar about Christianity and Islam. Here is what the emperor said about the issue of jihad, holy war:
“Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”
While partly true, this statement is not wholly true. What Muhammad did was not completely new; he was not the first to use the sword to spread religion. The emperor’s own rulership (the Byzantine Empire) came by way of the sword as well, the outcome of the Roman emperor Constantine’s physical conquest and spread of his dominion in the name of his god and state religion, Catholicism. Calling Muhammad “evil” for his practices, while true, is still “the stove calling the kettle black,” which, in a way, is worse. It requires and brings forth the more brutal and implacable evil, Islam, to deal with the murders, hypocrisy, blasphemy and lies coming from those who falsely presume to represent the God of Heaven and earth in their self-serving lust for power and dominion.
What follows is a writing (in two parts) that will conquer the sword. The first part, “The Difference Between an Extremist Muslim and an “Extremist” Christian,” explains the difference between a true Christian, one in whom the Spirit of the living God, the Lord Jesus Christ, lives and is manifest, and a true Muslim, one who reflects the spirit and ways of Muhammad.
The second part, “Muslim, Can You Tell Us…?,” presents a series of questions and quotations from the Koran for the one who thinks that Islam is a religion of peace, and that it is, or might be, the revelation of God to Muhammad. It also summarizes what God has truly said and done, which Muslims and others have rejected to their hurt. This portion is to be printed and handed out to every Muslim who considers him or herself to be a moderate, a lover of peace.
The lines herein are clearly defined and drawn for all to see. Those for truth will come to see the salvation of God and all the good things He is doing on earth. Those not for the truth will see more evil to come, with no hope of change or rescue.
The Difference Between an Extremist Muslim and an “Extremist” Christian
The loudest, the most vehement, and the most influential voices in the Islamic world are those calling for the end of Western civilization, which, it is declared, is destined to become subsumed into a greater Islamic empire that will rule the world. This is according to their prophet, Muhammad, apostle of Allah, recorded in the “holy” book of the Muslims, the Koran, which also states that all are called to be submitted to Allah, and if not Muslims themselves, then submitted to Muslims. Muhammad also declares that Allah, who gave him the Koran, is the same God of the Bible, the God of Christians and Jews, who have been in error and must now recognize Muhammad and submit to Allah and his followers or be destroyed, in this world and the next.
The goal of subjugation is based on the Koran, the authority for Muslims.
This destruction is not only promised as a future event, but is also presently carried out by the Muslims, wherever and whenever possible, and has been ever since Muhammad uttered the words and sentiments recorded in the Koran. World conquest is the evident aim of Islam, as documented even by its proponents. This threat from Islam is not limited to Christians, Jews, and other “infidels.” Those Muslims that disagree with the extremists that do what the Koran says to do are also targets and victims of jihad, the struggle to overcome the world. The extremists even fight amongst themselves, ensuring the eventual collapse and demise of their own empire, though that is of little consolation to those terrorized, overrun and devastated.
The point to be made here is that the goal of subjugation is based on the Koran, the one agreed upon authority for all Muslims. The Koran is given such a status because it contains the stated will of the Muslim god, Allah. To preach peace and tolerance outside of the framework of world conquest for Islam is to deny the very meaning of being a Muslim. Muslim extremists are only doing what they have been told and programmed to do from the beginning, as recorded in the Koran by Muhammad. For Muslims to do otherwise than what Allah has commanded, or to speak against the professed aims of Islam and the means employed towards those aims, would mean they are not therefore true Muslims. This is worse than being an “infidel,” and makes the one mistaken about his or her Muslim status also subject to terror and persecution by the sword of Islam.
The way of God is wholly different than that of Allah.
The great lie propagated by both moderate and extremist Islam, which is used as a smokescreen to gain time and opportunity, and is swallowed almost whole by Western “infidels,” is that Muhammad was a man of peace, and his religion, Islam, is one of peace and toleration. This is true only if you are submitted to the rule of Islam, or are too powerful presently to be subjugated by Islamic rulers. The latter situation is looked upon as only a temporary one by those that understand and sincerely believe the Koran. Whenever the opportunity to gain the upper hand presents itself, for which the extremist Muslim is ever vigilant and prepared, the true Muhammadans will pounce and declare rule in the name of Allah. Woe to those who oppose them.
On the other hand, the way of God, the One true God, Whom Islam tries to use to lay claim to its legitimacy, is wholly different than that of Muhammad and Allah. The way of the God of Israel, as most pointedly exemplified by His incarnation and appearing as the Lord Jesus Christ, is about laying down the life for others, not about taking others’ lives for oneself in the name of an imaginary and bloodthirsty god. Jesus Christ demonstrably did not come to set up an earthly Kingdom by material conquest. He told His followers that His Kingdom was not of this world. He instructed them not to fight back with the sword when threatened for their faith, much less did He lead them to go out and subjugate mankind with carnal weapons of coercion, be they political, economic, psychological, and least of all, military. He laid down His life, even unto death by crucifixion, and showed everyone that the Kingdom of God is not about the things of this world. It is not about the things that Muhammad and Muslims scheme over, fight over, and even dream of and promise to the ignorant and susceptible as their reward in Heaven if they will sacrifice their bodies while murdering and destroying. What a diabolical religion!
What we see in Christ and the acts of His apostles is not the same thing as what we see in Muhammad and those that faithfully follow his example. The difference between an “extremist” Christian, one who demonstrates the faith and works of Christ, and an extremist Muslim, one who demonstrates the same of Muhammad and Allah, is the difference between day and night, peace and war, life and death. Faithfulness to the God of Abraham and Jesus Christ, as described in Scripture, and faithfulness to Muhammad and Allah, as presented in the Koran, are two different things altogether.
We discuss this further in the section to follow, “Muslim, Can You Tell Us…?” In this section, which is to be made available to any person that professes to be a moderate Muslim (one unaware of the implications of Islam according to, and as purposed and defined by, the Koran), we ask some simple questions that help illuminate the true intent and nature of Islam. The moderate Muslims may appear passive and profess peace, yet most do not object to, or disagree with, the horrific actions committed around the world in the name of Allah, in the name of the Koran, in the name of Muhammad, and in the name of Islam, all to which the moderate believes him or herself to be “surrendered” (“Muslim” means, “surrendered one”). The moderates do not deny the clear teachings of the Koran, which the extremists of Islam believe, quote and act upon. To be a Muslim is to be an extremist, whether conscious of the fact or not, agreeing or not. The only alternative is to see the light and to renounce the lies, perfidy, and murderous intentions of authentic Islam, and to have nothing whatsoever to do with it, except to revile it as inhumane, corrupt and blasphemous.
To be a Muslim means commitment to the extremist’s agenda.
These questions also demonstrate the incompatibility of being a true Muslim and having long-term peaceable coexistence with Jews and Christians, especially where such are in positions of authority over Muslims. That is not a tenable situation for the true Muslim. To be a Muslim means commitment to the extremist’s agenda of overthrowing all other illegitimate (according to the Koran) authorities. Friendly airs, temporary treaties and financial relationships notwithstanding, the cause remains the same.
Though it is not the intention of these writings, some moderate Muslims may, upon learning more about the commandments of their scripture, be persuaded to become extremists. We have no doubt that hearts so inclined and destined will follow their inevitable paths, no matter what is said, but our hope and purpose is that those for the truth will be made free.
When we speak of Jesus Christ and His ways, we are not speaking of nominal and sectarian Christianity. We know and declare that in nominal Christian circles, there are all kinds of Christians. Throughout history, since Christ, nominal Christians have been divided on many issues, so much so that they have persecuted, tortured and killed each other…by the millions.
The Catholic Church, for example, which calls itself Christian, yet is anything but, is responsible for the genocide of tens, if not hundreds of millions throughout history, including those who were genuine Christians, as well as many who, as most, were Christians in name only. This scenario continues to this day, howbeit in limited extent, not by virtue of essential change in the Roman Catholic Church, but by restraint, compared to the Dark Ages. In the past, they have even slain many of their own, as in the infamous Inquisition, instituted by “Saint” Ignatius Loyola, a man who was a ruthless butcher, one who, to this day, is still venerated as a “saint.”
What blasphemy…not merely error…I say, diabolical blasphemy! The pope directing him was no better, and every pope regarding Loyola as a saint to this day is no better. They are all, every one of them, calloused, arrogant, idolatrous butchers. Apparently, I digress.
There is great diversity in the quality and quantity of knowledge of the Bible among nominal Christians. Some Christians know the Scriptures very well, not only the words but also the intended meanings. On the other extreme, there are those who know almost nothing of the Bible, not even knowing that the Bible is the one authoritative document that God bestowed on mankind concerning true Judaism, true Christianity, true godliness, the true will of God. Hundreds of millions of Catholics and millions of Mormons, for examples, fall into this latter category.
Consequently, there are those few who worship God in spirit and in truth, and represent Him as He is, and there are those many who bring blasphemy and all manner of discredit to God, while speaking in His Name. Yet both may use the Bible to defend their points of view concerning God and Christ. Of course, there are the variations of belief and action in between the two extremes.
Those truly living for God in Christ Jesus are called fanatics, radicals, zealots, heretics, cultists, and “extremists.” They are called so not only by those who do not call themselves Christians, but especially by those who do. Those who live hypocritical lives in Jesus’ Name hate those who truly know God and walk with Him.
Jesus Christ did not use or advocate the sword, death upon unbelievers.
The same kinds of differences exist among Muslims. There are those who are devout, knowing the Koran very well (some even memorizing it in its entirety) and there are those who call themselves Muslims but know very little, if anything, of the Koran, though the Koran, allegedly, is the basis of their religion and doctrine. There are Muslims killing Muslims, as with the Shiites and the Sunnis in Iraq.
But while there are these similarities with nominal Muslims and Christians, there is one, major difference: in Christian circles, it is the real Christian, the “fanatic,” the “radical,” the “extremist” that is despised, persecuted and even killed by the “moderate” Christian. In the Muslim religion, it is the Koran-believing extremists that do the persecuting and killing. With evident zeal, they kill not only Jews and Christians and other non-Muslims, but also their own who differ with them.
I will have all Muslims (as well as all nominal Christians) to know that Jesus Christ did not use or advocate the sword, that is, death upon unbelievers (infidels). He did not use force at any time to convert anyone or to subject anyone to thinking, speaking or doing things His way. His true disciples did not use force or coercion of any kind to win converts. It was His false followers who used force and coercion, even going so far as to kill the true (not that they did not also kill other false). Jesus did not say that His sheep would kill, but He did say this:
“I have told you this, so that you will not give up your faith. You will be expelled from the synagogues, and the time will come when those who kill you will think that by doing this they are serving God. People will do these things to you because they have not known either the Father or Me” (John 16:1-3 GNB).
The true believers in Jesus Christ well know that to be converted to God is purely a work of grace, not something they can accomplish themselves. Jesus laid the foundation of His approach toward mankind in the very beginning. He displayed His love for, and attitude toward, men by giving His life for them, not brutally taking theirs for Himself. At the first sign of a drawn sword, even though it was for His defence, He commanded His disciples to put the sword away, “Because,” He said, “for this purpose [to die] have I come,” and also, “They that live by the sword, die by the sword.”
Living by the sword, are not many Muslims perishing? Yet the extremists have been taught that death is a good thing, contrary to Jesus’ direction and warning. Jesus calls death the “last enemy,” but ayatollahs, mullahs and Muslim warriors are taught that a violent death is a ticket to glory and reward, and the more people they take with them, the better. Is Jesus a prophet, as Muslims declare Him to be, or not? Is He right or wrong?
The extremist Muslim takes up the sword, and preaches hate.
Obviously, while the laying down of the life rather than the taking of lives is the policy and life of the “extreme” believer of God and Jesus Christ, as defined and described in the Bible, it is not the policy and life of the “extreme” believer of Allah and Muhammad, as defined and described in the Koran. The two are like day and night, life and death. The fanatical Christian lays down his life, preaches the Good News, and blesses his enemies as well as his brothers, bringing life to all. The extremist Muslim, on the other hand, takes up the sword, and preaches hate and bondage, bondage for non-Muslims, bondage for followers, bondage for lawmakers and lawbreakers, and bondage for women and children. He shouts, “Death to America! Death to Israel! Death to Jews! Death to Zionists! Death to Denmark! Death to Bush! Death to myself for Allah’s cause! Death! Death! Death!” The radical Muslim is an agent and representative of Death and Destruction. He issues “fatwas,” breathes out threatenings and slaughter against Jews, Christians, Hindus, Americans, the West, and anyone else that does not agree with him. His countenance is a dark and wrathful one, unless you agree with him and see, think, and do things his way. Then he can be quite amicable.
“The thief comes only to take the sheep and to put them to death: he comes for their destruction: I have come so that they may have life and have it in greater measure. I am the good keeper of sheep: the good keeper gives his life for the sheep” (John 10:10-11 BBE).
Now, what is the written source of authority for the “extremist” Christian? The answer is, “The Bible.” He lives and breathes the Bible, the testimony of Jesus Christ. What is the written source of authority for the extremist Muslim? The answer is the Koran. He lives and breathes the Koran, the testimony of Muhammad.
So what then is the testimony of Muhammad, to be imbibed and lived out by the faithful Muslim? What does Muhammad preach and teach, by word and by deed? A few specific questions and Koran references are in order.
Muslim, Can You Tell Us…?
You who call and believe yourself to be a Muslim, “surrendered to Allah”: Are you in fact faithful to the teachings of the Koran? Or is the extremist, the one who seeks to subjugate and intimidate others (including you, the moderate) the true and faithful Muslim according to Muhammad and the Koran? If you will honestly answer these questions, according to the teachings and recorded acts of Muhammad in the Koran, it will be clear who is the true Muslim, and what you are really identifying with when you say you are proud to be a Muslim.
So, moderate, believer-in-peace Muslim, may I ask you some questions, starting at the very foundation of your “faith”?
- Is it true that, as a Muslim, you owe your allegiance to Muhammad and must obey the dictates of the Koran?
[48.8] Surely We have sent you as a witness and as a bearer of good news and as a warner,
[48.9] That you may believe in Allah and His Apostle and may aid him and revere him; and (that) you may declare His glory, morning and evening.
[48.10] Surely those who swear allegiance to you do but swear allegiance to Allah; the hand of Allah is above their hands. Therefore whoever breaks (his faith), he breaks it only to the injury of his own soul, and whoever fulfills what he has covenanted with Allah, He will grant him a mighty reward….
[48.28] He it is Who sent His Apostle with the guidance and the true religion that He may make it prevail over all the religions; and Allah is enough for a witness.
[48.29] Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves;
- Is it true that any non-Muslims, according to the Koran, are known as infidels (losers or disbelievers)?
[3.85] And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.
[2.161] Surely those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers, these it is on whom is the curse of Allah and the angels and men all;
- Tell me, friendly Muslim, can you be my friend or am I permitted to be your friend if I am not a Muslim or not willing to be one?
[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
- Is it true that any “persons of the Book” (according to the Koran – Christians and Jews) are considered enemies to be subdued if they do not recognize and follow Allah according to Muhammad and the Koran?
[59.1] Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth declares the glory of Allah, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
[59.2] He it is Who caused those who disbelieved of the followers of the Book to go forth from their homes at the first banishment you did not think that they would go forth, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes!
[59.3] And had it not been that Allah had decreed for them the exile, He would certainly have punished them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have chastisement of the fire.
[59.4] That is because they acted in opposition to Allah and His Apostle, and whoever acts in opposition to Allah, then surely Allah is severe in retributing (evil).
- Did you know that if I am not a Muslim, but live near you, as a Muslim obedient to the Koran, you are to fight me?
[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
- Why do you show yourself friendly to me and call yourself a Muslim at the same time? Are you a false Muslim or are you falsely friendly? Which is it? It cannot be both.
- Are you aware of what the Koran declares of and for me, if I do not serve Allah? Does the Koran respect diversity of opinion and the rights of other faiths?
[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
- Are you aware that, as a Muslim, according to the Koran, it is your solemn duty to either convert me, or make me your slave, or kill me, and that goes for any other non-Muslim, be it your family and friends as well?
[8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
[8.13] This is because they acted adversely to Allah and His Apostle; and whoever acts adversely to Allah and His Apostle– then surely Allah is severe in requiting (evil).
[8.38] Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed.
[8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
[9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
- Are you aware that if a Muslim makes an agreement, contract, or treaty with, or promise, pledge, or commitment to, a non-Muslim, the Muslim is not bound by it, or obligated to keep it, by sanction of Allah, because he made it with an infidel (non-Muslim)?
If so, can I, as an infidel, trust you to keep your word to me once I have kept mine to you?
[9:1] (This is a declaration of) immunity by Allah and His Apostle towards those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement.
[9.2] So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot weaken Allah and that Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers.
[9.3] And an announcement from Allah and His Apostle to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah and His Apostle are free from liability to the idolaters….
[9.7] How can there be an agreement for the idolaters with Allah and with His Apostle; except those with whom you made an agreement at the Sacred Mosque? So as long as they are true to you, be true to them….
As we shall see in the next verse, mere suspicions suffice for determining if a people are true. Subjective standards also suffice, as in the day Muhammad broke his agreement with the Meccans, because a people over whom the Meccans had no control attacked a tribe confederate with the Muslims. The treaty was a subterfuge to gain time and the advantage in conducting warfare with the goal of conquest, not a gesture of goodwill and an intention to allow the Meccans to live in peace. In other words, it was a lie.
[8.58] And if you fear treachery on the part of a people, then throw back to them on terms of equality; surely Allah does not love the treacherous.
[8.59] And let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape.
[8.60] And prepare against them what force you can….
- Are you aware that Allah forgives Muslims’ unintentional or deceptive oaths?
[5.89] Allah does not call you to account for what is vain in your oaths, but He calls you to account for the making of deliberate oaths….
[2.225] Allah does not call you to account for what is vain in your oaths, but He will call you to account for what your hearts have earned, and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing.
- Are you aware that the Bible teaches that if a man gives his word, God expects him to honor it, if at all possible, to his own hurt, if necessary?
- Are you aware that the God of the Bible expects you to treat others as you yourself would prefer to be treated?
- Would you prefer that men make agreements with you and then break them, though you have kept your commitments to them?
- Would you prefer that Jews and Christians force you to believe as they do, or enslave you, or finally, if you do not yield, kill you?
- The Bible teaches and commands, “You shall not kill.” What does the Koran teach?
[33.60] If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist, We shall most certainly set you over them, then they shall not be your neighbors in it but for a little while;
[33.61] Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering.
- Has Allah changed his mind on this course?
[33.62] (Such has been) the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.
- If you are not an extremist Muslim, are you aware that you are therefore being disobedient to your religion and to the express commands of Muhammad and the Koran?
[9.73] O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
[8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
- Are you prepared to follow the express commands of Muhammad and the Koran? Will you kill me?
- If you are not prepared to convert, enslave, or kill me, then what kind of Muslim are you?
- Can you admit that you are a Muslim or you are not a Muslim?
- Are you a true Muslim or a false one? A faithful one or a hypocritical one?
- Are you a faithful murderer or are you a faithful promoter of peace?
- If you are a promoter of peace, how do you reconcile your claim to peace with the dictates of the Koran?
- Can you be a promoter of peace for all men as a true Muslim?
- Can you be a Koran-believing Muslim if you are a moderate?
- Would you rather follow and obey a teaching of love and giving or a teaching of death, destruction and plunder?
- Do you believe the words of Jesus, Whom the Koran calls a prophet? He said, “He that lives by the sword, dies by the sword.”
- Did you know that the Koran declares that Allah is the author of the Torah (Jewish Bible) and the Gospel (Christian Bible)? If so, why does Allah condemn the “people of the Book” (the Bible, including Old and New Testaments)? How is it that the Koran directly contradicts the Jewish and Christian Bibles, while the Jewish and Christian Bibles do not contradict each other? Does that make sense to you, Muslim?
[3.3] He has revealed to you the Book with truth, verifying that which is before it, and He revealed the Tavrat [Torah] and the Injeel [Gospels] aforetime, a guidance for the people, and He sent the Furqan [Standard].
- How can it be the same Author for the Bible and the Koran, if the Author is true and does not change? The Bible says that God does not change.
- Did you know that the Koran not only defies, but also condemns the major tenets of the Bible and Christianity? For example, Muhammadanism teaches that:
- Jesus Christ was not crucified to death.
[4.156] And for their unbelief and for their having uttered against Marium a grievous calumny.
[4.157] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
- Jesus Christ was not raised from the dead.
[19.93] There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent God as a servant.
[19.94] Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.
[19.95] And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone.
The Bible teaches that Jesus ascended to Heaven 40 days after He, alone, was resurrected, as the Son of God with all power in Heaven and on earth, the firstfruits of those raised from the dead.
- Jesus Christ did not claim to be, and is not, the Son of God.
[4.171] O followers of the Book! do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against Allah, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Isa [Jesus] son of Marium is only an apostle of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Marium and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His apostles, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.
[19.88] And they say: The Beneficent God has taken (to Himself) a son.
[19.89] Certainly you have made an abominable assertion
[19.90] The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,
[19.91] That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent God.
[19.92] And it is not worthy of the Beneficent God that He should take (to Himself) a son.
Surah 17:111; 18:4-6; 19:35; 25:2
- Jesus Christ is not the Savior of the world and Lord of all creation.
[5.72] Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust….
[5.75] The Messiah, son of Marium is but an apostle; apostles before him have indeed passed away; and his mother was a truthful woman; they both used to eat food. See how We make the communications clear to them, then behold, how they are turned away.
- The Bible teaches a trinity consisting of Mary, Jesus, and God the Father.
[5.116] And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things.
[5.117] I did not say to them aught save what Thou didst enjoin me with: That serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when Thou didst cause me to die, Thou wert the watcher over them, and Thou art witness of all things.
The Bible does not teach a “trinity” of any kind, nor does it use the word at any time. Catholicism, and her Protestant daughters, preaches a “trinity.” This is how Muhammad got his false ideas.
Did you not know that Muhammad’s first wife, who had great influence over his life, nurturing him as his employer and elder, was raised a Catholic? Did you know that it was she that told Muhammad that the devil that spoke to, and tormented, him was the archangel Gabriel? Did you know that Muhammad was influenced by false Catholic “theology” and superstitions coming from pagan, idolatrous sources, recounted as truth in the Koran?
Is it not true, therefore, that Islam is the eldest and most vicious daughter of the religious harlot, the “Holy Roman, Catholic Church,” displaying the same nature as her mother, only doubled in evil? Islam seeks to usurp the claim of authority and rulership from the false and treacherous whore that gave birth to her, which also sought to subjugate the world by hateful coercion.
As with the historical, documented feuds of some of the rulers in this world, so here does the daughter, Islam, seek to commit matricide, killing her mother, Catholicism, and all her siblings, those born of the Roman Church. The mother fights back as both seek to exert a carnal rulership over mankind, invoking a mandate from God as excuse and justification for their greediness, brutality and murders.
The Bible teaches that there is only one God. The Bible declares that this same one and only true God, Who made man in His image, came in the flesh as a man, Jesus Christ, and laid down His life to reconcile us to Himself through the forgiveness of sins bought for us by His blood. After He paid for our sins He then also took up His life again after three days in the grave, becoming, through the resurrection from the dead, the Son (manifestation) of God with power, by which power He has granted those who believe on Him to also become His sons and daughters, raised from the death of sin and this world to live unto God. Jesus Christ is the Way to God, as He declared Himself to be. If not, He is a liar. It is one or the other. Are you willing to call the One Who raised Himself from the dead a liar?
The Koran does. It calls Jesus a prophet but denounces every major claim He made. The Koran denies that the meaningful and important events of the life of Christ, which prove His claims and directly affect every one of us, ever occurred. The Koran withholds from you, as one committed to believe and follow its teachings, the forgiveness of your sins and the power to be changed from a sinner that cannot please God to a submitted follower of Him, by the resurrection power of Jesus Christ, received by all those who put their trust in Him. There is nothing standing in the way between God and mankind except lies and liars.
- Had you been aware, as a Muslim, that if you believe in Jesus Christ as Savior, Allah would forsake you?
[2.120] And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah’s guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.
Read Our Testimonies, and judge if we, those whom Christ has saved, are forsaken of God.
- Is it true that the Koran says there is only one God?
If you said yes, then why does the Koran speak, over 100 times, in the name of Allah, who is supposed to be God, as though more than one is speaking? “Noah prayed to Us… We bestowed on him… We gave him… We reward the righteous…Then We sent forth Moses and Aaron with Our signs…” and so on.
The Bible says there is only one God. How is it that God speaks in the plural in the Koran? Why, when the Koran uses a plural voice for God, does it deny and condemn God appearing and speaking as the Lord Jesus Christ? Why does the Koran deny God has more than one manifestation, yet it acknowledges Abraham as a father in the faith, of whom it is recorded that God, Who is a Spirit, appeared to Abraham in the flesh as a man, when He told Abraham that He would destroy Sodom, and when He told him and his wife, Sarah, of the son, Isaac, that He would miraculously give them?
- Is it true, according to the Koran, that you are to bow down only to the one true God and Creator?
If it is true, then why does Allah command the angels, who are made higher then men, to bow down to Adam, a creature, when it is forbidden by God to worship a creature?
[2.34] And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam they did obeisance, but Iblis (did it not). He refused and he was proud, and he was one of the unbelievers.
- Are you taught that the Bible is tampered with, adulterated? Do you know that it is? Are you taught that the Koran is pure, untampered with by men? Do you know that to be true?
How do you know if the Koran is not simply made by men to begin with, so it would not matter if it were changed from the original anyway? There is full historical evidence that it has been changed. Whereas the Bible, as proven by many manuscripts, has been uniformly consistent over many millennia, from before and after the Koran was written. More important yet, the Bible has many well documented, specific, undeniable instances of fulfilled prophecy. The Koran has none, not a single such proven prophecy of its own, certifying what God has declared to be His authentic stamp of approval on a prophet sent by Him, such as Muhammad claimed to be.
- Tell me, moderate Muslim husband, would you beat your wife if you so much as suspected her of cheating on you or wishing to leave you?
Do you believe the Koran? Do you obey the Koran? Do you agree that you should beat her if she but arouses your suspicion?
[4.34] Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.
- Tell me, moderate Muslim wife, is it just, and do you agree, that you should be beaten in such cases?
What about the times when you have had thoughts of other men and your husband is not suspicious? Should you be honest and confess those thoughts to him? Should he beat you for them? Do you know that Jesus said that as a married person, even if you look at another person with lust, you, in reality, have committed adultery? Do you believe Him?
- If you are a true Muslim, according to the Koran, and you are proud of being one, why do you not do what the Koran says?
If you are a Muslim, let’s have it out on the table as to what it really means to be a Muslim, for all to see and know. According to the Koran, we, the followers of Christ, are your enemies, and you are commanded to subdue us, by hook or by crook. Do not lie to yourself or to me and try to tell me otherwise! Curse us as you are commanded in the “Book”:
[2.159] Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too).
According to the Bible, and the truth in Christ, by Whom we live, we are called to bless our enemies. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we bless you. If you curse us, God says that He will curse you. Is that what you wish to have? Is that what God wishes for you? Why would you choose this for yourself, or accept the instructions of one who wishes you to oppose God, thereby courting disaster?
- Does the Koran teach you that God wishes to fill hell with men…
[32.13] And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance, but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together.
…particularly those that oppose the lies of a mere man, Muhammad…
[22.51] And (as for) those who strive to oppose Our communications, they shall be the inmates of the flaming fire.
…even sending sadistic angels to torment those that do not believe him?
[8.50] And had you seen when the angels will cause to die those who disbelieve, smiting their faces and their backs, and (saying): Taste the punishment of burning.
The Lord Jesus Christ, in His Word, teaches us that He, the true God, is not willing that any should perish, but that all would come to repentance through Him. That is why we are sent to tell you the truth, that you might repent and be saved. Jesus Christ comes, not to fill hell, but to empty it. Through Jesus Christ, Who is the Savior of all men, it is promised that all will bow the knee to God and be made alive. Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life.” He has overcome death and hell.
Muhammad is not the resurrection and the life. He has not overcome death or hell. Muhammad, by the instruction he has left in the Koran, has denied you, his follower, the resurrection and the life, by which you would escape death and hell, as God wills for you. Muhammad does not speak the truth when he says:
[34.50] Say: If I err, I err only against my own soul, and if I follow a right direction, it is because of what my Lord reveals to me; surely He is Hearing, Nigh.
The error of Islam has been swallowed by many, causing many to err against their own souls. Let it be clear to all: Muhammad, and the religion for which he is responsible, Islam, comes directly against the only true Lord God Creator and Savior, Jesus Christ, the Same Who was foreseen and prophesied of by Abraham, Moses, and David, as by all true prophets of God. Islam is a blasphemous lie. A curse is on all those who embrace and practice it. We call on all people, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, including moderate and extremist Muslims alike, Catholics and false Christians by any and all names, to repent. Recover yourselves out of the snare of the devil and arch liar, Satan. Muslims, turn from your envy and evil hatred. Why should you strive against God and His chosen, and be continually destroyed?
“The LORD will punish the Egyptians, but then He will heal them. They will turn to Him, and He will hear their prayers and heal them. When that time comes, there will be a highway between Egypt and Assyria. The people of these two countries will travel back and forth between them, and the two nations will worship together. When that time comes, Israel will rank with Egypt and Assyria, and these three nations will be a blessing to all the world. The LORD Almighty will bless them and say, I will bless you, Egypt, My people; you, Assyria, whom I created; and you, Israel, My chosen people” (Isaiah 19:22-25 GNB).
What then is the sum of the matter? What shall we say for the sakes of all those who read this paper? Muslim, oppose false Christian doctrine, if you will, but do not fight or reject the Truth to your peril.
- Indeed there is but one God, not three, not three in one, not a triune God, but one God [“Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord” (Deut. 6:4)]. That God is not “God the Son,” as erroneously referred to by false Christian doctrine, but the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, Lord of lords and King of kings.
- The Son of God is not a “partner” or a “co-equal” with God. He is no result of a sexual relationship God had with any creature, as Mormons blasphemously declare. Jesus Christ is the express image, the manifestation of God: “Who being the shining splendor of His glory, and the express image of His essence, and upholding all things by the word of His power, through Himself cleansing of our sins, He sat down on the right of the Majesty on high” (Hebrews 1:3 MKJV).He is God:“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory” (1 Timothy 3:16 KJVA).
- God determined to make His appearance among men in the Person of Jesus Christ, Yehoshuah HaMashiach. He gave Himself a physical body to do so: “Therefore when He comes into the world, He says, “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but You have prepared a body for Me” (Hebrews 10:5 MKJV).
- Jesus Christ was crucified: “For even if He was crucified out of weakness, yet He lives by the power of God. For indeed even we are weak in Him, but we shall live with Him by the power of God toward you” (2 Corinthians 13:4 MKJV).
- We can only enter into harmony with God by an inner, not an outer, death: “But those belonging to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and lusts” (Galatians 5:24 MKJV). “I have been crucified with Christ, and I live; yet no longer I, but Christ lives in me. And that life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith toward the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself on my behalf” (Galatians 2:20 MKJV).
- Mary is not the “mother of God.” God has no mother. He is God. The resurrected Lord Jesus Christ has no mother. Mary was simply a common woman who was chosen of God to introduce a human body to this world that He would use. Mary is not our mother; she is our sister, daughter of Jesus Christ by a new birth, a sinner saved by His grace, as are we.
- Jesus Christ created all things, including Muhammad: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being” (John 1:1-3 MKJV).
- He will, in the fullness of times, redeem Muhammad, all Muslims, all men, and indeed He will reconcile all things unto Himself: “And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven” (Colossians 1:20 KJVA). “For creation was condemned to lose its purpose, not of its own will, but because God willed it to be so. Yet there was the hope that creation itself would one day be set free from its slavery to decay and would share the glorious freedom of the children of God” (Romans 8:20-21 GNB).
- Jesus Christ, not Allah, is God, and Muhammad shall worship Jesus Christ: “For it is written, ‘As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God’” (Romans 14:11 MKJV). “And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name, that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father” (Philippians 2:8-11 MKJV).
- Jesus Christ raised Himself from the dead: “Jesus answered and said to them, Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up. Then the Jews said, This temple was forty-six years building, and will you rear it up in three days? But He spoke of the temple of His body” (John 2:19-21 MKJV). “And He strictly charged them and commanded to tell no one this, saying, The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day. And He said to all, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it, but whoever will lose his life for My sake, he shall save it” (Luke 9:21-24 MKJV). “But if Christ is proclaimed, that He was raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, neither has Christ been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, then our proclamation is worthless, and your faith is also worthless. And we are also found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified of God that He raised Christ; whom He did not raise if the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then Christ is not raised. And if Christ is not raised, your faith is foolish; you are yet in your sins. Then also those that fell asleep in Christ were lost. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now Christ has risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruit of those who slept. For since death is through man, the resurrection of the dead also is through a Man. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first-fruit, and afterward they who are Christ’s at His coming; then is the end, when He delivers the Kingdom to God, even the Father; when He makes to cease all rule and all authority and power. For it is right for Him to reign until He has put all the enemies under His feet. The last enemy made to cease is death” (1 Corinthians 15:12-26 MKJV).
It is obvious that the Bible uses illustrations and figures of speech that would lead the unlearned of the things of God to believe we are contradicting plain speech in Scripture. Does Scripture not speak of the Father and the Son? Does it not say that God has highly exalted Jesus? Does it not say that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father? Are we stupid and blind? Are we so foolish and wicked as to contradict the Scriptures and “wrest them to our own destruction”? Or, as the Muslims, do we think we are right and the Scriptures wrong? Surely, not only will Muslims condemn us, but also nominal Christendom will condemn us, and has. So be it. We leave it in God’s hand to do what He will with all. We speak the Truth.
“And leading them outside, he said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your household” (Acts 16:30-31 MKJV).
“Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God made this same Jesus, Whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ. And hearing this, they were stabbed in the heart, and said to Peter and to the other apostles, Men, brothers, what shall we do? Then Peter said to them, Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ to remission of sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all those afar off, as many as the Lord our God shall call. And with many other words he earnestly testified and exhorted, saying, Be saved from this perverse generation” (Acts 2:36-40 MKJV).
“But even as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, so that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes on Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God” (John 3:14-18 MKJV).
Read The Good News and find that what is normally called “the good news” is not good news at all.
Finally, we have written to testify of Jesus Christ, God Supreme, and to bring the truth to all, not in hatred or to kill, but that all may have the true life we have. Because we have written what we have written, publicly, we are fully aware that we lay our lives down to speak the truth. We have been given what to speak and it is therefore our responsibility to speak.
If God wills that we fall into the cruel hands of hateful murderers who think they do God service, so be it. We, by His power, will have our lives again. By God’s grace, our trust is squarely on Him, and if He wills to protect us from those blasphemers who think they will be prospered by their god, Allah, or any other, so be it.
Again, by His grace, we “extremist” Christians (true Jews by the circumcision of the heart) are not afraid of you Muslims or your god, Allah. Jesus Christ, Yeshuah HaMashiach, is our God and Lord of all. You do not call the shots and neither does Allah. Jesus Christ does. This is the record of what Jesus said to His disciples after the resurrection:
“And Jesus came, and spoke to them, saying, All power is given to Me in heaven and upon earth” (Matthew 28:18 Webster).
And you will know it.
Speaking in His Name, by His authority,
Ali sends us a number of objections and answers to the questions posed in “The Answer to Islam.” We respond by affirming that the Lord Jesus Christ is indeed the True God, with His Words recorded in the Bible, and Allah is not God, as revealed by his diametrically-opposed words in the Koran. At this last reply, Ali falls silent.
While the West has been self-absorbed watching the Super Bowl and the Olympics, monster trucks and American Idol, and while hypocritically singing the praises of God in day-time nightclubs called churches and on TV, the Muslim scourge has slipped in the door, with a vengeance and ruthlessness not anticipated, catching people unawares of their hour of visitation and judgment.
Islam comes with violence and murder throughout the world, as explicitly required of Muslims in the Koran (as herein proven), declaring itself to be the true representation, and in the true service of God, the Creator of all things, Whom they call “Allah.” Islam comes contradicting the recorded and crucial declarations of the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is none other than the Creator and the Truth.
Paul responds to a column equating the Bible and the Koran. Four respondents argue against him, and, by editorial constraint, Paul answers them in 353 words.