Shams sent us this mass mailer:
Did you know that:
a.. USA supported Bin Laden and the Taliban for years, and viewed them as freedom fighters against the Russians?
b.. As late as 1998, the US was paying the salary of every single Taliban official in Afghanistan?
c.. There is more oil and gas in the Caspian Sea , but you need a pipeline through Afghanistan to get that out?
d.. UNOCAL, a giant oil conglomerate, wanted to build a 1000 mile pipeline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea?
e.. UNOCAL spend $ 10,000,000,000 on geological studies for the pipeline construction, and courted the Taliban for their support in allowing the construction to begin?
f.. All leading Taliban officials were in Texas negotiating with UNOCAL in 1998?
g.. In 1999, Taliban changed its mind and threw UNOCAL out of the country and awarded the pipeline project to a company in Argentina?
h.. John Maresca, VP of UNOCAL testified before Congress and said no pipeline should be set until the Taliban was gone and a more friendly government was established?
i.. After 1999, the Taliban became the most evil people in the world?
j.. In 2001, Bush declares war against Afghanistan , though not a single Afghani was involved in the plane hijacking?
k.. Bush blamed Bin Lade n, but did not offer any proof, saying it was confidential?
l.. Talibans offered to hand over Bin Laden if there was proof, but Bush bombed Afghanistan instead?
m.. We now have a new government in Afghanistan, which is friendlier?
n.. That the leader of the new government is one gentleman called Hamid Karzai, who formerly worked for UNOCAL?
o.. Bush appoints a special envoy (Lakhdar Ibrahimi) to represent the US to deal with the new government. This special envoy was formerly chief consultant to UNOCAL?
p.. The US government quietly announces in January 2002 that it will support the Trans-Afghan pipeline construction?
q.. President Musharraf and Hamid Karzai announce agreement in February 2002 to build proposed gas pipeline from Central Asia to Pakistan through Afghanistan?
And you thought we were fighting terrorism here, didn’t you?
It is all about OIL…………….
Shams, you have not replied to what we sent you before, yet you send us your bulletins. Nevertheless, I will reply to this one as well.
Yes, we are familiar with some of the details of this document. To those in the world, without faith in Jesus Christ, it is indeed about oil, wealth, power, fame, fear and survival. That goes for east and west, Bush and Bin Laden, priest, rabbi and mullah, “Christians” and Muslims, Muhammad and the pope, Catholics and Protestants. These are all men or affiliations of men who have not known the Lord Jesus Christ, Lord of lords and King of kings, Creator of the universe and all that is contained therein.
But we know Him and we therefore proclaim Him to the entire world, so that those appointed might come to know Him in His glory, and know the freedom that He gives to those who believe on Him, those who come to knowledge of Truth. We speak to turn people from lies to truth, darkness to light, despair to hope, bondage to freedom, sorrow to joy, and from death to life. In Jesus Christ alone is the answer. He is the answer. He alone laid His life down for us and He alone was able to take up His life from the grave again. He is the Resurrection.
Yes, you are right. America is corrupt. We agree with you. Read The Muslim Scourge. But recognizing the corruption and the falsehood of Christianity in America will not deliver you. You need to learn that Islam is just as corrupt and false. The only way you can know that is to know Jesus Christ. He lives, here, today:
Romans 10:4-13 GW
(4) Christ is the fulfillment of Moses’ Teachings so that everyone who has faith may receive God’s approval.
(5) Moses writes about receiving God’s approval by following His laws. He says, "The person who obeys laws will live because of the laws he obeys."
(6) However, Scripture says about God’s approval which is based on faith, "Don’t ask yourself who will go up to heaven," (that is, to bring Christ down).
(7) "Don’t ask who will go down into the depths," (that is, to bring Christ back from the dead).
(8) However, what else does it say? "This message is near you. It’s in your mouth and in your heart." This is the message of faith that we spread.
(9) If you declare that Jesus is Lord, and believe that God brought Him back to life, you will be saved.
(10) By believing you receive God’s approval, and by declaring your faith you are saved.
(11) Scripture says, "Whoever believes in Him will not be ashamed."
(12) There is no difference between Jews and Greeks. They all have the same Lord, Who gives His riches to everyone who calls on Him.
(13) So then, "Whoever calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved."
We have His riches, His resurrection life, Shams, and we declare so to you.