Selling Spiritual Sensationalism
The Lord comes promising the steepest of costs, your life and all you have, to follow Him. The harlot comes promising you the moon and stars in spiritual benefits and glory, if you will follow her. See how she operates, and turn for your life to the One Who laid down His life for you. His way is the right way. “For whoever exalts himself shall be abased, and he who humbles himself shall be exalted” (Luke 14:11 MKJV).
“My son, if you are surety for your friend, if you struck your palms with a stranger, you are snared with the words of your mouth, you are taken with the words of your mouth. My son, do this now, and deliver yourself when you have come into the hand of your friend; go, humble yourself and make your friend sure. Do not give sleep to your eyes or slumber to your eyelids. Deliver yourself as a gazelle from the hunter’s hand, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.” (Proverbs 6:1-5 MKJV)
The following comes from Patricia King’s site:
“Did you know that you can freely access the throne of grace, acquaint yourself with the glorious supernatural phenomenon in the Kingdom, encounter the Lord and His angelic majesties, and much more? The Glory School is a power-packed, informative school that offers you in-depth Bible teaching and training and introduces you into Holy Spirit led, Kingdom encounters. Come and soar with us into realms of heavenly glory.”
The woman, Patricia King, is a deceiver, a straight out liar. One can barely know where to begin to point out the lies – the presumptuous, blasphemous elements of just that one statement above. Let it be assuredly known that what she promises others, she has never experienced herself. Should she claim any Heavenly experiences, the claims are blatant lies, wild imaginations, or demonic delusions, all of which still amount to lies.
How do I know? I know because God has graciously granted me and others access to the throne of grace to which she refers, and I’ve never seen her there. I have encountered the Lord. I know that she has never had this privilege because the Lord has nothing to do with anyone who talks and acts like she does.
When did Jesus Christ, His apostles, and prophets ever make such outrageous promises to anyone and everyone? Yes, they promised the Kingdom of God (albeit with suffering) to the faithful. They promised peace and joy and righteousness in the Holy Spirit. They promised love, power, and sound mind.
But they didn’t promise ecstasies and titillating experiences. These are pleasures of the flesh (which flesh many people don’t realize comes as spiritual, and is spiritual, as we understand it). The wonderful feelings and sensations King promises are pleasures of sinners, people who refuse to come to the cross of Jesus Christ, face their ugly selves, and repent of their sins.
People, God calls to death. He calls to the cross, always, because it’s the only way to walk with Him:
“And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life shall lose it. And he who loses his life for My sake shall find it” (Matthew 10:38-39 MKJV).
The True, Biblical Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Creator of Heaven and earth, ever calls to repentance and the cross on a daily basis. It’s the only way to Him and to Heaven and fellowship with angels and saints.
“And He said to all, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it, but whoever will lose his life for My sake, he shall save it” (Luke 9:23-24 MKJV).
Ask yourself: Are Patricia King and her “ministerial” companions calling to repentance of sin and self, to a broken and contrite spirit, a broken heart? No, they call to emotional experiences and presumptuous, pretentious works. But here is what God calls for, always:
“The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise” (Psalms 51:17 MKJV).
He ever calls to denial of self, not to exaltation of self and pleasures, whether they are pleasures of body, mind, soul, or spirit:
“Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life shall lose it, and whoever desires to lose his life for My sake shall find it” (Matthew 16:24-25 MKJV).
The world is flooded with witches and sorcerers. Patricia King is a New Age witch, taking the Name of the Lord in vain. She is in all rebellion against God, substituting pleasures and vile works in His Name for repentance, faith, and obedience to God. She is just another of the many Jezebels strutting her tantalizing doctrines and selling her pleasures, enticingly dangling carrots in front of asses who will bite. She tickles the ears with vain promises, and the people love to have it so.
Here, then, is her end and the end of those who follow, wallow, and swallow:
Revelation 2:20-23 MKJV
(20) But I have a few things against you because you allow that woman Jezebel to teach, she saying herself to be a prophetess, and to cause My servants to go astray, and to commit fornication, and to eat idol-sacrifices.
(21) And I gave her time that she might repent of her fornication, and she did not repent.
(22) Behold, I am throwing her into a bed, and those who commit adultery with her into great affliction, unless they repent of their deeds.
(23) And I will kill her children with death. And all the churches will know that I am He Who searches the reins and hearts, and I will give to every one of you according to your works.
Satan appealed through Peter to Jesus, to keep Him from “negative” thinking and experience by preserving Himself and living for this world. Jesus instantly and firmly rebuked him:
Matthew 16:21-23 MKJV
(21) From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
(22) Then Peter took Him and began to rebuke Him, saying, “God be gracious to You, Lord! This shall never be to You.”
(23) But He turned and said to Peter, “Go, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you do not savor the things that are of God, but those that are of men.”
All must follow Jesus Christ His way if they are to have eternal life, worship, fellowship, and work with Him, whether in this world or in the world to come.
But what does King do? She calls you to pleasure, while Jesus Christ calls you from pleasure.
And who is she to unconditionally promise all who come to her to have a Heavenly party, “encounter the Lord’s angelic majesties,” and “soar” with her and her associates? Is the Lord a free-for-all, someone you can just cruise, schmooze, or booze with as you please? Are His angelic majesties inclined in such ways? Lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God these are.
Consider Moses and Elijah meeting with the Lord in holiness and sobriety (Matthew 17).
Consider the angel Gabriel meeting with Daniel after Daniel spent 21 days of prayer and fasting (Daniel 9), and how Gabriel had to return to fight evil forces in the heavens (Daniel 10).
How much partying did Isaiah do in Heaven (Isaiah 6)?
Consider how Gabriel dealt with Zacharias in the temple, and how he approached Mary (Luke 1). How much schmoozing were they interested in?
Consider the man giving John revelations in all godliness, and consider John’s humility and holy fear (Revelation 22).
Consider the godly fear of the four beasts and 24 elders before the throne of God (Revelation 4).
But Jezebel, naked and lustful, is ready to boogie or hop into bed with anyone willing to pay, no matter who they may be. So it is with Patricia King. “Are you ready to soar?” she impudently asks in the Name of the Lord. “Buy my goods and sell your soul! Come to bed with me! Enjoy!”
Proverbs 7:10-20 MKJV
(10) And, behold, there a woman met him, with the dress of a harlot and a guarded heart.
(11) She is loud and stubborn; her feet do not stay in her house;
(12) now she is outside, now in the streets, and lies in wait at every corner.
(13) And she caught him and kissed him, and with a hard face she said to him,
(14) “I have peace offerings with me; today I have paid my vows.
(15) So I came out to meet you, earnestly to seek your face, and I have found you.
(16) I have decked my bed with coverings, with striped cloths of Egyptian linen.
(17) I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
(18) Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning; let us delight ourselves with caresses.
(19) For my husband is not at home, he has gone on a long journey;
(20) he has taken a bag of silver with him and will come home at the day of the full moon.”
We hear the woman of Proverbs 7 selling her wares today: “The teaching is vibrant, cutting edge, practical and accompanied by moves of the Holy Spirit.”
Can you imagine Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, John the Baptist, or the apostles proclaiming the latest and greatest in revelation and discipling – modern, advanced, practical, and powerful? Patricia, you are a spiritual slut -Jezebel indeed – teaching the world to fornicate both on earth and in Heaven. What saint can’t help but abhor your taking the Name of the Lord so in vain!
The Holy Spirit is Lord. Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit. He rules. He decides what He will do, when, and how. These rebels presume to use Him like a battery-operated lantern – just press the button and it lights up at will; or as a gas furnace – just learn how to use the thermostat and turn up the heat as much as you please.
Oh, how blasphemous are these people – Patricia King, Joshua Mills, Jeremy Lopez, Todd Bentley, Rick Joyner, Paul Cain, Bob Jones, Sid Roth, and Benny Hinn – all these party-goers with faces painted up, clown suits, silly hats, and party blowers, joyfully carousing on someone else’s nickel! Wanton children prostituting themselves, whoring after pleasures, craving them like addicts. (Benny Hinn even includes the drugs.) Dancing devils these are, but the most grievous thing is that they do these things in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Oh, His coming judgments are true and righteous!
Jesus calls to obedience, to repentance of all sin, to a hatred of the things of this world, of the flesh and the Devil, of the pleasures of sin, of self-exaltation and fulfillment. He calls to holiness, without which, the Hebrews writer says, “no man shall see God.” But these harlots establish “glory schools” with training for prostitution and promising more glory than earthlings can imagine or contain.
Only those repenting of their sins and of themselves can ever hope to see and please God. But Patricia calls on all to please themselves, not God.
This glory-seeing temptress, who calls herself a prophetess, calls not for the will of God, but for the will of the flesh. It is rebellion, it is blasphemy, and it is witchcraft. Make no mistake; for your soul, make no mistake.
About the flesh: What is the flesh? The flesh isn’t merely our physical body. It is a spiritual being beyond the visible body. Cut legs and arms off, and you will find the same person still there. Whether the person loses or gains 300 pounds or 200 kilograms of weight, that person hasn’t changed; it is the same person in strength, with the same mentality, motives, desires, dreams, and sin nature that constantly stands against God and His will. As Paul said of his carnal man:
Romans 7:18-20 MKJV
(18) For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwells no good thing. For to will is present with me, but how to perform that which is good I do not find.
(19) For I do not do the good that I desire; but the evil which I do not will, that I do.
(20) But if I do what I do not desire, it is no more I working it out, but sin dwelling in me.
Paul speaks of a being that is beyond physical flesh and blood, one of will, affections, and desire. But he knows the answer to his dilemma and declares it. Is it learning to soar in “Glory School” with angelic hosts? No:
Romans 7:21-25 MKJV
(21) I find then a law: when I will to do the right, evil is present with me.
(22) For I delight in the Law of God according to the inward man;
(23) but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin being in my members.
(24) O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
(25) I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then with the mind I myself serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
And glory HalleluYAH, there is ultimately a feast of precious Heavenly meat and drink, a wonderful and abundant, sumptuous banquet! There is peace and great joy, which God never calls one to seek after, but which He grants to those who have endured and overcome to the end of self, for His sake through the death of His cross!
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God” (Revelation 2:7 MKJV).
King’s site trumpets: “What is a Glory School? There is nothing like a Glory School!”
“There is nothing like a Glory School”? In other words, “Come to Mama, who alone can give you the best of what you need!” Really? How does that size up with the way the Lord sees things?
“Then Jesus answered and said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, ‘The Son can do nothing of Himself but what He sees the Father do. For whatever things He does, these also the Son does likewise’” (John 5:19 MKJV).
But this harlot proudly, impudently promises, “We will make the Father work. We will see to it – just enroll in our ‘Glory School’.”
She goes on: “In days when we see tumult all around us, and masses flocking to spiritual experience, the church needs to rise up and soar into a place of leading the spiritually hungry into truth.”
One thing many don’t consider is that though there has always been a spiritual hunger in the world, much of it is for anything but God and His Kingdom. They aren’t interested in the truth. For those who are, they won’t be receiving it from sensationalists and would-be ministers of God:
“They’re a sorry bunch–pseudo-apostles, lying preachers, crooked workers–posing as Christ’s agents but sham to the core. And no wonder! Satan does it all the time, dressing up as a beautiful angel of light. So it shouldn’t surprise us when his servants masquerade as servants of God. But they’re not getting by with anything. They’ll pay for it in the end” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MSG).
That is Patricia, another fraud presenting herself as a teacher of truth when, in fact, she’s another of those leading the masses to flock to the spiritual experiences she promises to deliver by her teaching.
Her site declares, “The Glory School teaches through solid biblical study, the foundations for experiencing the presence of God, the supernatural, the glory, angels, and third heaven…. Those who attend the schools often say, ‘This school has been life transforming for me!’”
Man, what is your sin or god you love so much that you fall prey to such blatant lies and false promises as King and like-minded outlaws preach, betraying for shallow, short-lived pleasures Him Who purchased you with His precious blood? What are you withholding from your Maker? How do you propose to hide from His omnipresence and omniscience? How long do you imagine you can hold Him at arm’s length? Will He withhold His wrath forever from your hypocrisy and self-delusion?
Do you truly want to experience the Lord’s presence, glory, and favor? Confess and repent of your sins, your gods, and your lusts. Humble yourself before Him in prayer, fasting, “sackcloth and ashes.” Submit yourselves to His true authorities – those sent by Him.
Or has He sent you strong delusion by such as Patricia King because, in your rebellion and pursuit of pleasures, you have loved the lie rather than the truth? Is this what has happened to you?:
2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 MKJV
(8) And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming,
(9) whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
(12) so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.
“Examine yourselves, whether you are in the faith, prove your own selves. Do you not know your own selves, that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are reprobates?” (2 Corinthians 13:5 MKJV)
King goes on to her unholy agenda proposal:
“We desire partnership and relationship CSA-XP Ministries wants to partner with local churches and ministries. We are committed to relationship and networking. Our heart is to strengthen and support other ministries. While we lead and direct the schools, we work with local churches/ministries who host and facilitate the schools. The team’s desire is to not only bless your school but to increase the visibility of your ministry and outreach.”
Of course she desires to partner! Isn’t that what harlots are all about – adulterers and adulteresses desiring to partner? Solemnly, I tell you, this world is filled with tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of churches ready to rock, to defile, and to be defiled by such as Patricia King and her cohorts. For your lives, run from them! Do all you can to deliver your soul!
1 Corinthians 10:1-12 MKJV
(1) And, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea.
(2) And all were baptized to Moses in the cloud and in the sea,
(3) and all ate the same spiritual food,
(4) and all drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank of the spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
(5) But with many of them God was not well pleased, for they were scattered in the wilderness.
(6) And these things were our examples, that we should not be lusters after evil, as they also lusted.
(7) Nor should we be idolaters, even as some of them, as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.”
(8) Nor let us commit fornication, as some of them fornicated, and twenty-three thousand fell in one day.
(9) Nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted Him and were destroyed by serpents.
(10) Nor murmur as some of them also murmured and were destroyed by the destroyer.
(11) And all these things happened to them as examples; and it is written for our warning on whom the ends of the world have come.
(12) So let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
If God has sent you strong delusion, however, I see no escape for you, unless perhaps you may, by His mercy, call on His Name in full repentance. One day you will, for He will eventually bring all men to repentance and faith, one way or another.
As the Scriptures declare:
Isaiah 45:21-23 MKJV
(21) Declare and bring near; yea, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this of old? Who has told it from then? Is it not I, the LORD? And there is no other God besides Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none besides Me.
(22) Turn to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.
(23) I have sworn by Myself, the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
“For it is written, ‘As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God’” (Romans 14:11 MKJV).
But first men must suffer the fruit of their wicked doings, in the process learning the purpose of evil. And when they’ve had enough, they’ll cry out from the bottom of their oceans of trouble, and God will hear in His time and bring them up from the deep, to be seated in the heavenlies in reality.
Read the true version of the Good News. Even devils will be reconciled to God. If this isn’t so, all the people named in this paper are in real trouble – they don’t stand a chance. Read The Origin and Identity of Satan and The Restitution of All Things.
Thank God for His mercy!