The Trumpet of a Strumpet
Take a look at some modern prophets of Baal at work and consider for your lives. Nothing less is at stake for all those who take the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ upon themselves. He won’t hold you guiltless should you so abuse His Person with such perversities as you will be shown here.
Would you like to have your eyes opened? Would you like to be awakened from slumber? Would you like to get a front row seat to see the kind of people the 450 prophets of Baal were in spirit and attitude, which Elijah gathered to Mount Carmel? Would you like to know what kind of people called on their god, whom they called “Lord” (“Baal” means “master,” “owner,” “husband” or “lord” – Strong’s H1167, 1168)? Would you like to see how they dressed for their day and how they acted, fervently prayed, and prophesied? Would you like a vivid demonstration of their spirit, essence, and conduct before Elijah had them apprehended and slain?
First, here’s the passage describing the event:
1 Kings 18:19-40 MKJV
(19) And now send and gather to me all Israel to Mount Carmel, and four hundred and fifty of the prophets of Baal, and four hundred of the prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel’s table.
(20) And Ahab sent to all the sons of Israel, and gathered the prophets together to Mount Carmel.
(21) And Elijah came to all the people and said, “How long are you limping over two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him. But if Baal is God, then follow him.” And the people did not answer him a word.
(22) And Elijah said to the people, “I, I alone, remain a prophet of the LORD. But Baal’s prophets are four hundred and fifty men.
(23) And let them give us two bulls, and let them choose one bull for themselves, and cut it in pieces and lay it on wood. But place no fire. And I will dress the other bull and lay it on wood, and place no fire.
(24) And you call on the name of your gods, and I will call on the Name of the LORD. And it shall be, the god that answers by fire, He is God.” And all the people answered and said, “The word is good.”
(25) And Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, “Choose one bull for yourselves, and prepare first, for you are many. And call on the name of your god, but place no fire.”
(26) And they took the bull which was given them, and they dressed, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, “O Baal, hear us.” But there was no voice, nor any who answered. And they leaped on the altar which was made.
(27) And it happened at noon Elijah mocked them and said, “Cry with a great voice, for he is a god. Either he is meditating, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey; perhaps he is asleep and must be awakened!”
(28) And they cried with a loud voice and cut themselves with knives and spears until the blood gushed out on them, as is their way.
(29) And it happened when midday was past, and when they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor anyone who paid attention.
(30) And Elijah said to all the people, “Come near to me.” And all the people came near him. And he repaired the broken down altar of the LORD.
(31) And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, to whom the Word of the LORD came, saying, “Israel shall be your name.”
(32) And with stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD. And he made a trench around the altar big enough to contain two measures of seed.
(33) And he arranged the wood, and cut the bull in pieces, and placed it on the wood, and said, “Fill four water jars with water and pour on the burnt sacrifice and on the wood.”
(34) And he said, “Do it the second time.” And they did it the second time. And he said, “Do it the third time.” And they did it the third time.
(35) And the water ran all around the altar. And he filled the trench also with water.
(36) And it happened at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, Elijah the prophet came near and said, “LORD, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel, and that I am Your servant, and that I have done all these things at Your Word.
(37) Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that You are the LORD God, and that You have turned their heart back again.”
(38) And the fire of the LORD fell and burned up the burnt sacrifice and the wood, and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
(39) And when all the people saw, they fell on their faces. And they said, “The LORD, He is the God! The LORD, He is the God!”
(40) And Elijah said to them, “Take the prophets of Baal. Do not let one of them escape.” And they took them. And Elijah brought them down to the torrent Kishon and killed them there.
Do you know if you could have been one of those 450? No? Are you sure?
Do you know whether you might have been gathered for destruction among those Jehu called to worship and make a sacrifice to “the Lord”? You may find out for sure today, Lord willing. Here is the report of Jehu and what he did with the Baal worshippers in Israel:
2 Kings 10:18-28 MKJV
(18) And Jehu gathered all the people together, and said to them, “Ahab served Baal a little, but Jehu shall serve him much.
(19) And now call to me all the prophets of Baal, all his servants and all his priests. Let no one be lacking. For I have a great sacrifice to Baal. Whoever shall be lacking, he shall not live.” But Jehu was acting with cunning, to the end that he might destroy the worshipers of Baal.
(20) And Jehu said, “Call a solemn feast for Baal.” And they called it.
(21) And Jehu sent through all Israel. And all the worshipers of Baal came, so that there was not a man left who did not come. And they came into the house of Baal. And the house of Baal was full from one end to another.
(22) And he said to him who was over the robe-room, “Bring out robes for all the worshipers of Baal.” And he brought them out for them.
(23) And Jehu went, and Jehonadab the son of Rechab, into the house of Baal. And he said to the servants of Baal, “Search and look, that there may not be here with you any of the servants of the LORD, but only the servants of Baal.”
(24) And they went in to offer sacrifices and burnt offerings. And Jehu had appointed eighty men outside, and said, “If any of the men whom I have brought into your hands escapes, his life shall be for the life of him.”
(25) And it happened when he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, Jehu said to the guard and to the commanders, “Go in. Kill them! Do not let any come out!” And they struck them with the edge of the sword. And the guard and the commanders threw them out. And they went to the city, to the house of Baal.
(26) And they brought forth the images out of the house of Baal and burned them.
(27) And they broke down the image of Baal, and broke down the house of Baal and made it a sewer-house until this day.
(28) And Jehu destroyed Baal out of Israel.
Again, I ask you: Would you like to see a modern-day gathering of prophets and worshippers of Baal in all their energies, the way they were in the days of Elijah, the prophet of God, and Jehu, the king of Israel? Would you like to see the kind of people Jehu called to worship and, having gathered them from all of Israel to one place, had all slain, thus destroying Baal out of Israel?
Solemnly, I tell you, here they are (go to “Meet our Pastor” and scroll down to the video under “Quick Links” on the right side, directly under “Site Map” to watch the ordination of the “apostle,” Charlene Glover, being prayed and prophesied over by several “prophets” and “apostles”): http://www.trumpetofgod.org/
Now answer: Are you among such worshippers today? Can you say you wouldn’t have been there in Elijah’s or Jehu’s gatherings? Would your life have been spared? Throughout the world, there are thousands of such groups and gatherings meeting every day, lifting up hands, praising, weeping, shouting, and calling on Baal and Ashtoreth, but using the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Yes, that’s right. It’s all being done in His Holy Name. Only the titles have changed, along with superficial doctrine, but the spirit and essence of the worship and who is being worshipped have not.
Where are you at, and what shall you do? Will you scoff in unbelief or will you run for your life from fornication and God’s wrath? Because His wrath is now here in judgment on all such works.
“Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is” (1 Corinthians 3:13 KJV).
2 Peter 3:7-11 ESV
(7) But by the same Word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the Day of Judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
(8) But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
(9) The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
(10) But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.
(11) Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness…?
To help you recognize the deadly error being propagated by the likes of Charlene Glover, see Diabolical Doctrines, particularly Women Are Ministers of God in Spiritual Authority over Men, The Trinity (God Is Three Persons), and Never-ending Torment. Also read The True Marks of a Cult.
On the website, Charlene boasts: “It is undeniable that God has favored Trumpet, increasing Her favor, Her impact and Her sphere of influence in the Community and in the marketplace.”
What marketplace would that be? Isn’t it the one that makes merchandise of the things of God? Yes indeed:
John 2:13-16 MKJV
(13) And the Passover of the Jews was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
(14) And He found in the Temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the money-changers sitting.
(15) And when He had made a scourge of small cords, He drove them all out of the Temple, also the sheep and the oxen. And He poured out the money-changers’ money and overthrew the tables.
(16) And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away from here. Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise.”
So things are comfortable enough for those at “Trumpet of God”? Is that what you think, too? Then you may end up as the Jews to whom Jeremiah prophesied, who rebuffed his call to repentance and return to the worship of God:
“As for the Word that you have spoken to us in the Name of the LORD, we will not listen to you. But we will do everything that we have vowed, make offerings to the queen of heaven and pour out drink offerings to her, as we did, both we and our fathers, our kings and our officials, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. For then we had plenty of food, and prospered, and saw no disaster” (Jeremiah 44:16-17 ESV).
Read what happened in Jeremiah and Lamentations, which the apostle Paul said was given as an example for those on whom the end of the world has come (1 Corinthians 10:11).
Here’s another boast from Charlene, the motto of “Trumpet of God”:
“A Church That Takes Your Breath Away Distinguished by an Excellent Spirit.”
Be certain that she comes to take your life away, distinguished by another spirit and not the Spirit of the Lord, Who now appears to judge her and her wicked works.