To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:16 PM
Subject: Marrying against will of God
Dear man of God,
I read your message about marrying by the will of God. Can two believers also get married without the will of the Lord.
From: Victor Hafichuk
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: Marrying against will of God
You ask – “Can two believers also get married without the will of the Lord?”
The answer is “yes.” Believers can do many things without the will of God, individually or together. God has given us the example of Israel in the Scriptures of the many ways His people can go astray. Paul wrote about this to the Corinthians:
1 Corinthians 10:1-14 MKJV
(1) And, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea.
(2) And all were baptized to Moses in the cloud and in the sea,
(3) and all ate the same spiritual food,
(4) and all drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank of the spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
(5) But with many of them God was not well pleased, for they were scattered in the wilderness.
(6) And these things were our examples, that we should not be lusters after evil, as they also lusted.
(7) Nor should we be idolaters, even as some of them, as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.”
(8) Nor let us commit fornication, as some of them fornicated, and twenty-three thousand fell in one day.
(9) Nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted Him and were destroyed by serpents.
(10) Nor murmur as some of them also murmured and were destroyed by the destroyer.
(11) And all these things happened to them as examples; and it is written for our warning on whom the ends of the world have come.
(12) So let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
(13) No temptation has taken you but what is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but with the temptation also will make a way to escape, so that you may be able to bear it.
(14) Therefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
Are you questioning your own marriage, or proposed nuptials?
From: Kisa To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 1:16 PM I am in need of help. I'm a mother of 3 and dealing with some strange experiences. My whole life something has felt wrong. I said the prayer when I was 5...nothing....re dedicated my life to Christ as a teen....nothing. I have not attended church my adult life. About two years ago I started to feel a tingling sensation in my feet. Then a cold sensation that sweeps up my spine and now kind of all over. I had no idea what is was. Through my searching I found out about kundalini. It mentioned it being the same thing as the holy spirit energy. It scared me.I had no idea. I've been suffering from a really heavy feeling. I got into the bible for weeks. Questioned my mom about the baptism of the holy spirit. She didn't know. Long story short I ended up reading about chakras, goddess energy, crystals, grounding in mother earth and energy healing. I kept searching and searching because I could never settle on anything. Nothing seemed right. I have done a couple of sacral energy healing at a local therapy place. I wasn't trying to open up anything. Just get rid of the energy feeling. Im dizzy all the time.I asked him to focus on my foread because I had a lot of pressure. I asked about ancestor curses because all the women in my family for generations suffer from extreme fatigue. No medical explanation?? Recently it has gotten so bad. He said I had an entity attached to me and we tried to g...
From: Tom To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 7:12 AM Subject: The Worthingtons use the term "accessing grace" You are reading into this the classical Calvinist tropes of Unconditional Election and Irresistible Grace-- does the concept of Free Will ring in your ears? When I find the access to an opening in a building- A door, or a window-- I don't credit myself with "works". And to call this a sign that the Worthingtons are controlled by Satan is ridiculous. You come off as totally arrogant and self-righteous. How can we fathom the complexities of an infinite God? We can argue among ourselves - but these are not salvation issues. I pray that you will come to see others views with a greater degree of charity- as John Wesley cautioned. Sincerely Yours, Tom From: The Path of Truth To: Tom Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 10:20 AM Subject: The Worthingtons use the term "accessing grace" "I pray that you will come to see others views with a greater degree of charity- as John Wesley cautioned." You could use a healthy dose of what you're peddling, Tom. Matthew 7:3-5 MKJV (3) And why do you look on the splinter that is in your brother's eye, but do not consider the beam that is in your own eye? (4) Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull the splinter out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye? (5) Hypocrite! First cast the beam out of your own eye, and then you shall see clearly to cast...
From: Loan To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:00 PM Subject: join chatroom I'm interested in joining your chatroom. Loan From: Paul Cohen To: Loan Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 6:54 PM Subject: RE: join chatroom Join the Forum from any page on our site, Loan, and Ronnie will give you access to the chatroom instructions in the Private section of the Forum after you’ve signed up. Tell us more about yourself and your spiritual journey. Paul From: Loan To: The Path of Truth Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 8:15 AM Subject: Re: join chatroom Thank you. Found your site when I was searching for Dan Sheridan. He was considered among false teachers along with Martin Sheridan. My spiritual journey started when I about 28 or so. I was saved and baptized in a Baptist Church. So started at Baptist, migrated to charismatic/pentecostal where I met my husband. Left church for a while when I discovered Martin Zender and his teachings that we are under Grace and not Law. Paul was sent to preach to the uncircumcised and not to the circumcised (the Jews). Return back to church for my husband but my heart and mind is not there. Now doing Bible study with Dan Sheridan via his website. Still working on knowing/learning God's truths. Spent about 4 hours on your website reading through many "articles" (for lack of better word). It seems that Mr Victor sees that he has true grasp of God's Word as do Dan, Martin and others. It's ...