Charles, “judgment” is a hateful word to unrepentant sinners, but the children of God love it, even as He loves it:
“For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them” (Isaiah 61:8 KJV).
“Let us choose to us judgment: let us know among ourselves what is good” (Job 34:4 KJV).
“Teach me good judgment and knowledge; for I have believed Your Commandments” (Psalms 119:66 MKJV).
“Then you shall understand righteousness and judgment and honesty, every good path” (Proverbs 2:9 MKJV).
It's true that rebuking is at times unwise:
Proverbs 9:7-9 MKJV
(7) One rebuking a scorner gets shame to himself; and one rebuking a wicked one gets himself a blemish.
(8) Do not reprove a scorner, lest he hate you; give to a wise man, and he will love you.
(9) Give to a wise one, and he will be still wiser; teach a just one, and he will increase in learning.On the other hand:
“Strike a scorner, and the simple will beware; reprove one who has understanding, and he will understand knowledge” (Proverbs 19:25 MKJV).
Ephesians 5:8-11 MKJV
(8) For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light
(9) (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth),
(10) proving what is acceptable to the Lord.
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
You are surely missing the critical truth that the judgment God has given us enlightens the world.
“Listen to Me, My people; and give ear to Me, O My nation; for a Law shall go out from Me, and I will make My judgment to rest for a light of peoples” (Isaiah 51:4 MKJV).
Our stand is in Christ, but you savor the things of man. Are you not proudly preaching False Love - Satans Last Stronghold
? Get behind us, Satan.
Paul and Victorwww.ThePathofTruth.com